The Lion's Den - California Now Released

Originally Posted by VIPERGTSR01
Paul Radisich (Toll HSV with Rick Kelly) crashed hard head on with a wall in practice, it appears his throttle got stuck. Apparently he has a broken ankle, but otherwise ok.

So far there has been quite a few incidents already and the race is still to come.

*EDIT* Also the heavily damaged Toll car is apparently going to fixed intime for the race tommorrow (will miss the shootout) and another driver is to be announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd 4 holden spd
That's a real shame, why couldn't it have been Lowndes instead.:grumpy: I hope Rick can do well in the race, where I assume he will start 10th (if he starts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by daan
Just so you know why you were banned....

daam THIS is a shame..I can't understand why such an obvious off the cuff comment has been dealt with so harshly:grumpy:.This sort of comment between rival supporters is almost expected(with no malice intended) from the 'V8 Supercar' fan .And i think in text you lose the tone of the comment it's a little like sledging ...yeh:sly:...I do hope this is a temporary thing because it's people like this that spur on good debate,and make up the fabric of these forums whether you like them or not....what about the racing guys? GO HOLDEN !!:)

Last edited:
daam THIS is a shame..I can't understand why such an obvious off the cuff comment has been dealt with so harshly:grumpy:.This sort of comment between rival supporters is almost expected(with no malice intended) from the 'V8 Supercar' fan.

And yet the ONE sticky thread in all the Motorsports forums says that you will not state any desire to see any driver crash. It's not a new rule and it's not like it's terribly hard to remember it.

nd has had plenty of warnings over his conduct and has been one Infraction away from being banned for a while now. There is no-one else to blame but himself.

I do hope this is a temporary thing because it's people like this that spur on good debate

It is not a temporary thing. However when - and he will - he reregisters with a new username, I hope he will have taken on board all of the lessons and positive messages we've been trying to give him and will have learned that there are limits and where exactly they are. Because once again he'll be one Infraction away from being banned - a courtesy extended to all first-time-banned-reregistrations - and it would be a pity to lose someone who clearly has a talent he can bring to the table because he cannot stay within the limits to which we are all bound.

not checked yet but do not recall seeing a US Ring on the net here in the UK..just checked its not there Is this a track that you have in the US that we are not having over here .Please explain where to find it if poss as would like to try it.If its on net cant see why we cant get it????

not checked yet but do not recall seeing a US Ring on the net here in the UK..just checked its not there Is this a track that you have in the US that we are not having over here .Please explain where to find it if poss as would like to try it.If its on net cant see why we cant get it????

I'm pretty sure he meant High Speed Ring.:)

Thanks for the car, but my son was dissapointed with the color - he likes his Ferrari's yellow. Strangely the 599 which was yellow, changed its color to white - very strange ...

That's been a bug that's been happening at least since Spec II, or at least I remember hearing about F430's changing their color to white, weird that it only happens with ferraris and that it hasn't been solved with an update.

Um . . . he's talking about High Speed RING, not the nurburgring :crazy:

Hi Holden,

I've been off for sometimes, but finally managed to download Spec III and get back to your garage and try your setting. First of all, I was absolutely impressed with your transmission setting. perfect mate.

1. Ferrari Cali

No doubt very easy to drive, I dont like the look of the car, it's not as pretty as F430. The handling is great, brake is excellent, and the use of lift-off it works pretty well.
overall for me was very easy to drive, i also compared your Cali setting with other, and I think yours is slightly easier to drive, but in terms of laptime very similar. well done mate!👍👍

2. Ferrari 512 BB

I was not sure with this car at first, but after give it try, WOW this is I would say one of the best car out there, it's just clicked with your setting, and especially with spec III update makes it perfect
handling is superb. I definitely prefer this to Cali. This one is spot on mate, I can almost drift to every corner without working hard with the steering.
Nice!👍👍👍

Crap, wrong thread.:ouch: I was only getting an old picture and tune template.:dunce:

mrjohnnice this is the OLD TLD thread and while Paulie will be happy you like his tunes, I bet he would rather you post in the current The Lion's Den Having two active will only confuse people and besides there are far more tunes than what are listed here, just go to the current one and see for yourself.

Back