Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Hey can u help me pls....

Av tried everything you have said....

Av tried every Game save for pal on blu ray disc....

And i have had no luck wat so ever....

So pls can u help me....

How about trying proper English?

He's from Doncaster. It's amazing he got even that close... :D

(Sheffielder here)

If you've tried everything I've said and still have not got it to work, then the fault is a PEBKAC and there's nothing more I can do.

Ok here is a must have save game

All cars + 4 F1 2007's (i can buy the new cars but there is 2 mil to buy them your self :P )

All credits go out to GTP_VR6_CLUB (he allowed me to post it ;) )

p.s.: PAL BD Spec II save game

Attachments

• UBER.rar
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,464
everytime i load it onto the console, it always says corrupted file. No matter what save version i use. US and CAN Blu Ray. I dont know what else to try. Using Spec 3 Any Ideas?

What is PSN version?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is PSN version?

The version you download from PlayStation Network, rather than buy on a nice shiny disc.

As for your "issue", I suggest you read through the thread - the first post is something of a winner. Other people have had this issue and it has never been the files that are at fault.

Has anyone got a save game (with all cars) for the european PSN downloaded version?
I'd appreciate it - thx

Have you read the first post at all?

Mind if I update my save, Famine? I've been playing and have what I call the ultimate Spec III save now.

The save is a United States Bluray disc version save updated to Spec III.

This save features:
-1 of each car as of October 11th, 2008 (74 cars in total)
-2 million credits to spend at your leisure
-All (including One Make Races) gold medals

Attachments

• GT5P-US-BluRay-100%-AllCars-2milCr-Oct11 2008.zip
    41 KB · Views: 2,162
is there a PAL (BD) Spec III save yet?

edit:

i just did this save from mine,

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,810
Last edited:
Well, not quite. It contains 71 + 2 new cars (except the citroen).

BUT, you have 1.600.000 at your disposal to buy one with your favourite colour ;)

Maybe a stupid question, but if I download one of those savegames and go time trial, will it display my name or the downloaded savegame person in the rankings?

Maybe a stupid question, but if I download one of those savegames and go time trial, will it display my name or the downloaded savegame person in the rankings?

It's not a stupid question at all.

The rankings will display your PSN name, since it's you that signs in to the PSN to play it.

Hello i'm looking for the spec III DL version savegame

Hello. If it's not in post 1, it's not available yet. You could go about creating one for other people...

You also need to say which region - North America, Japan, PAL-region.

Please refrain from using textspeak.

Im trying to downlaod the spc 3 blu ray PAL version but everytime I click it its asking me to log in to these forums and when i log in it asks me again and again. Anybody know a fix to this?

Cheers

If it's not in post #1 yet, then no.

You could try making one for other people, perhaps?

Hey guys,

I didn't rush into this because i thought someone would have beaten me to it......But that doesn't seem to be the case :) . I Started with a game save i found on here (can't remember which one), so i only take the credit for getting the 3 new cars.

What i have here is a Game Save for the PAL (DOWNLOADED) version of the game. It is Spec III and it has all cars and all events completed (Not all gold, but they are all complete never the less haha).
I only did this just for the cars, so there is only about 40,000 credits left over. But i am sure that doesn't really matter anyway? :sly:

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,829
can someone please put a US DL game save with all cars including the citroen gt please? I would put mine but i only have 20 or so cars including an F2007 and the new Ferrari California and Lotus Evora. I have completed all events, not in all gold tho. Im still trying to work on the gt so if nobody posts one ill post mine tomorrow without it cuz i know alot of people are looking for the DL ones.

can someone please put a US DL game save with all cars including the citroen gt please? I would put mine but i only have 20 or so cars including an F2007 and the new Ferrari California and Lotus Evora. I have completed all events, not in all gold tho. Im still trying to work on the gt so if nobody posts one ill post mine tomorrow without it cuz i know alot of people are looking for the DL ones.

yes somebody please upload their DL if they have one.

Here is my save file for the Spec III USA PSN version of the game. it only includes 30 or so cars including an Ferrari F2007,Citroen GT, Ferrari California, Lotus Evora, Ford GT LM Test car, Viper SRT Tuned, Art Morrison 1960 'Vette, Ferrari F430, Lotus Elise Tuned 111r, and more. all levels are complete C-S (not all gold) and there are about 200,000 credits for u to do with what you please. Have fun with it as it is the only Spec III USA DL one I've seen on the net:). sorry its not more complete but that damn F2007 takes a long ass time to buy as did the GT :dopey:

Attachments

• NPUA80075-GAME-.rar
    36.1 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
Back