Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
I seriously can't get it to work, I tried both winzip and winace, I can unzip the first .zip file but then I end up with a .-(null) file with the same name as the .zip file... now the problem is; I can't unzip it!
help please!
thanks in advance

EDIT:
thanks famine i got it working.
i changed from IE to mozilla firefox.
damn that f2007 is sick on DFP :dopey: , thank guys

THANKS! switching to firefox worked for me too :)

Last edited:
Hmm ok I have tried about 10 different save files for my AU PS3 disc version and they all appear to be blank i.e. force me to start the game from scratch. Pretty annoyed now. Ive tried US and EU disc saves, no difference. I have patched the game once, it has the F1 car in the dealership. I might update the game to the latest version and try again *sigh*. I had unlocked most of S class but couldn't be bothered doing the last one (tried about 50 times and failed) , of course that savegame has gone now (and I don't care, I just want a savegame for the F1 car!)

Hmm ok I have tried about 10 different save files for my AU PS3 disc version and they all appear to be blank i.e. force me to start the game from scratch. Pretty annoyed now. Ive tried US and EU disc saves, no difference. I have patched the game once, it has the F1 car in the dealership. I might update the game to the latest version and try again *sigh*. I had unlocked most of S class but couldn't be bothered doing the last one (tried about 50 times and failed) , of course that savegame has gone now (and I don't care, I just want a savegame for the F1 car!)
You're welcome to try mine, see if you get any joy :)

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 66
Hey thanks for the fast response! Didn't work for me unfortunately. I did go and try the file from the first post from this page from 'Monito Yoyo' and that worked though. Brilliant! Thanks everyone.

I take it these are commonly known as cheats? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this give the "driver" a false sense of ability,therfore allowing "some" to attempt to compete and/or hinder drivers that have genuinely achieved these 4 levels. I'm not begrudging anyone to use these avenues ,but the idea of ascending classes is to establish one's own sense of ability.

There are many reasons why one would want to have a gamesave file. My own is so that I can have a complete, all-cars save on my online account (GTP_Famine) without having to go through the hassle of re-racing a few bazillion times to get enough money to buy all the cars on my otherwise complete save on my non-online account (Famine3h).

Hmm, USA DL savegame from LtiniusGT, tried winrar and 7-zip but I keep seeing corrupted data icon in ps3. Anyone have any luck with it?

Hmm, USA DL savegame from LtiniusGT, tried winrar and 7-zip but I keep seeing corrupted data icon in ps3. Anyone have any luck with it?

Did you try it through firefox? Because others have downloaded it.

Hi!

I need the newest PAL - Europe save with all cars unlocked!

can someone plz share it?

thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
More information would be a good start.

From where did you download it? Do you have GT5: Prologue Spec II or an earlier version?

If your PS3 is hooked up to the internet the game should automaicly start the update.

Check the top left of the screen in the game ( Ithinkit's top left) it should tell you what spec the game is.

the save was from this site wich says it will only work with spec 2 im presuming i have non updated spec how do i update

So the thread from which you got it would have perhaps been a better place to request help with it... Now merged with that thread...

There are myriad reasons why it may not work. Spec II is just one (though it's a big one) - but as JASE says, if your PS3 is connected to the internet, you've probably updated it to Spec II already. You need to tell us exactly HOW it "doesnt work" in order for any advice we give to be relevant.

Last edited:
Ive got the 40G Australian PS3 which I assumed wuld require a PAL game save but after many many attempts couldnt get to work. I tried a US based game save from the 1st post in this thread and YES !!! It worked straight up.
Dont know why and I dont care as long as it works......

So all you Aussie gamers try it out !!

Help needed

The ps3 is not reading the download game save files from the usb stick?????
I have all the correct files but trying to save on ps there's no data. can someone advise?

Last edited:
Which save are you trying to use? I test them all periodically to ensure they still work so, as far as I know, they are all functioning.

Have you stored the files on the stick's ROOT folder, in a folder called PS3/SAVEDATA/BCES-00104-GAME-/ and are there five files (GAME_P2.dat, ICON0.png, PARAM.pfd, PARAM.sfo, PIC1.png)?

Please describe your problem more extensively.

Bear in mind I checked most of the files last week, and extracted all of them without issue.

winrar cant open it and winzip says that there are no files, 7zip extracts only one file with the same name of the compressed file

done, i had to extract the file with 7zip :P thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to switch between game saves? GT5p is only recognizing my initial save and not the one I'm trying to replace it with. It will start up like I'm starting from scratch. Thanks

winrar cant open it and winzip says that there are no files, 7zip extracts only one file with the same name of the compressed file

done, i had to extract the file with 7zip :P thanks

How peculiar. I only use the Windows Compressed File Wizard.

Is there a way to switch between game saves? GT5p is only recognizing my initial save and not the one I'm trying to replace it with. It will start up like I'm starting from scratch. Thanks

You can only have one save per PS3 account. You must erase your existing save (back it up, if you prefer). Then ensure the new files are in whatever drive you're using's root folder, in "(Root: )/PS3/SAVEDATA/(Region Code)/" (where "(Root: )" is the root folder and "(Region Code)" is the appropriate region code for your game) and that the five files are all present. Also ensure it's Spec II/III, not Spec I, and BD for BluRay or DL for Download.

Back