Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
cheers again for the Q&A, i manage to dial out the little problems with my M3 because of your answers/remedies

Hi Lars :)

What kind of changes, or would you like to make a new tune for Audi R8 for 650PP?
I think maybe R1 is good for this set-up..

What do you think?

Per

Yes. ;) But I'm really busy at the moment, so I'm not taking any requests until further notice.

Thats ok Lars, take your time :)

What kind off races do you prefer for the moments?

Per

You hit the limiter on the straight? That means I made it the gears a bit too short. ;)

[\QUOTE]

Yeah, with the 750 tune I did. So I changed / lowered the gearing a bit so that I just hit the rev limiter before entering turn 1 instead of a few hundred meters before the turn.
With the 650 tune I nowhere get near the rev limiter in 6th gear. I changed the final gear to around a 3.7-ish. Till now I haven't reached the rev limiter even with tailgating a quicker car with the 3.7 FG. Downside is that you need to have more throttle control round the bends, but your tune reacts very wel to that.

I lengthened the final gear so gears were better spread out and the number of shifts needed minimized. If you like it better or are faster with a shorter final gear, by all means, use it. 👍

I have to say, your obsolete Mine's 750 R3 tunes is awesome. I still use it and dominate.

Tune

Lol, I'm surprised it still works. But good thing I keep those old tunes on the front page then. 👍 You never know when they come in handy. ;)

Lars and Dan, thank you for the tune and gears (respectively) for the F430 at No Mercy 600PP, it takes some getting used to but wow is this a rewarding car!

I have to work hard to get very good laptimes but thanks to the lack of RBE once you get into a rhythm it's just all sweetness from then onwards.

The F430 seems to gain a lot of time in Degner 1 and Spoon, it's excellent through those corners. Even though the back end is hard to keep straight after the hairpin, I still seem to pull out time on non-F430s there. The power oversteer is certainly there, but it's totally controllable. There is turn-in understeer too, but like a lot of people say, you go slow to go fast...and the F430 feels so slow in some of the esses, but when I keep it slow and nailed to the apex until it's time to gas it, those are my best laptimes.

A little bit of gas + brake into turn 1 at Suzuka is very helpful too, but I still can't decide whether the second part of turn 1 is faster in 3rd or 4th gear. 3rd seems to give slightly better acceleration and less understeer, but 4th requires 2 less gearshifts and is more stable. As I said, it's an absolute dream through spoon but seemingly slower than all the other cars at 130R. I am currently managing a max of 120 - 124 mph apex speed through there.

The best lap I managed while out front in a No Mercy race with no slipstream or RBE (obviously) was a very high 2'12.xxx. A very thrilling drive, thank you to all involved.

👍 :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Subaru Impreza WRX STI RA '05 GT5P WRS 01

This tune is the result of a request by bigracer for the GTP_WRS Week 01 : Subaru Impreza WRX '05 @ Eiger Reverse race. Minimum weight and maximum power turn this car into a beast. I optimized the lower gears for the hairpins to minimize the number of shifts and I provided a nice dose of power -and liftoff oversteer to help cornering using the throttle. At the end of the fast sections, make sure the wheels are (sort of) straight before slamming the brakes, or you'll end up backwards. ;) All in all, a very drivable and stable tune. Tuned for both wheel and controller users. As always, feedback is appreciated. 👍

Power: +86
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R1

Height: -35/-31
Springs: 4/7
Dampers: 3/2
Toe: -0.11/+0.14
Camber: 2.3/2.2
Brakes: 7/3
Torque: 35/65
Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.131
2nd: 2.305
3rd: 1.771
4th: 1.404
5th: 1.130
6th: 0.930

Final 3.420

Hello Lars,

Yesterday I tried one of your setting the F430 at Suzuka, I managed to cut another 3 sec but after 130R, I lost it at the chicane. The speed at 130R was excellent. If I use different tune, at the chicane I was good, but wont be able to gain some time before hairpin and spoon.

any suggestion?

Cheers mate

I tried your Evo X, very nice, but it was almost too stable(!) and had a little too much power understeer for my taste. Some -ve rear toe helped with that, but I ended up re-doing the whole suspension setup to my taste and just keeping your gearing (which is excellent). I figure that's pretty much a new tune, so I've started a new thread for it.

any suggestion?
Any specifics on why you lost it at the chicane? Was it under -or oversteering, were you applying enough (or too much) throttle?

I tried your Evo X, very nice, but it was almost too stable(!) and had a little too much power understeer for my taste. Some -ve rear toe helped with that, but I ended up re-doing the whole suspension setup to my taste and just keeping your gearing (which is excellent). I figure that's pretty much a new tune, so I've started a new thread for it.
Great to see my tune inspired you to do something completely (well, almost) different. 👍

Renault Clio V6/Tuned 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

By customer request, I created this tune for 750PP Suzuka. Although it only reaches to 741PP, this small hatchback is a force to be reckoned with. Very fast and corners superbly. Again, feedback is always appreciated. 👍

Power: +35
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 5/15

Height: -15/-12
Springs: 6/8
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.09/+0.06
Camber: 1.6/1.5
Brakes: 7/5

Angle: 40

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.910
3rd: 1.484
4th: 1.181
5th: 0.952
6th: 0.781
Final gear: 4.140
Can you make this tune work for 650pp Suzuka no mercy on S2's, as we will be running that combo this week in GTP_WRS, please?

👍

Audi TT Sixaxis Event 591PP Suzuka

Alright, here's my tune for the Sixaxis event, as requested by Wanna_B. Let me know what you think of it. If it's too twitchy, lower steering angle a bit. Tested and approved for Sixaxis. :)

Power: +39

Tyres: S2

Height: -35/-32
Springs: 4/7
Dampers: 2/5
Toe: -0.08/+0.11
Camber: 1.3/1.0
Brakes: 6/4

Angle: 45

1st: 2.846
2nd: 1.842
3rd: 1.419
4th: 1.102
5th: 1.110
6th: 0.878

Final 4.240 (Fixed)

Raising the Bonds BMW M3 Coupe

James Bond, in a German car? Surely that must be blasphemy? While that may very well be the truth, the M3 Coupe is indeed a true Bond car as it has quite a few tricks up its sleeve and can give the DB9 a run for its money. As always, let me know what you think of it. Tuned for and approved for G25 and Sixaxis.

Power: +11
Weight: 86%

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/3
Dampers: 5/2
Toe: -0.08/+0.07
Camber: 1.5/1.9
Brakes: 5/4

Angle: 43 (Sixaxis: 40)

1st: 3.380
2nd: 2.194
3rd: 1.698
4th: 1.340
5th: 1.076
6th: 0.874

Final 4.252

Raising the Bonds Aston Martin DB9

James Bond, in a German car? Surely that must be blasphemy? Ofcourse it is! British is the only way to go for 007! Or is it? :P :lol: The DB9, with a little added PP, can hold its ground against the M3 for sure. As always, feedback is appreciated. Tuned and approved for G25 and Sixaxis.

Power: +7

Height: -15/-15
Springs: 7/6
Dampers: 2/7
Toe: +0.09/+0.06
Camber: 2.1/2.0
Brakes: 5/4

1st: 2.328
2nd: 1.678
3rd: 1.266
4th: 0.971
5th: 0.749
6th: 0.600

Final 4.595

Corvette Z06/Tuned 800PP HSR PRO Online

This is one bad boy! It's fast, it's mostly stable. And I say: mostly, because it can kill you if you floor it at the wrong place and time. But man is this thing fast! I think this one deserves the Chef's specialty label. :) Again, let me know what you think and have fun with it!

Fastest reported time so far: 1'03.361 by axle

Power: 0
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/20

Height: -10/-10
Spring: 4/5
Toe: -0.09/-0.06
Camber: 1.5/0.8
Brakes: 4/6

Steering angle: 40

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.197
4th: 0.943
5th: 0.749
6th: 0.596
Final: 4.500

if you have time could you do a HSR 750 STD remake of this please =p

Renault Clio V6/Tuned GTP WRS 02

This car is a beast, there is no other way to describe it. It growls and bites you if you're not careful. Definitely no kitty. As always, feedback is appreciated. 👍 Tuned for G25, lower steering angle if needed when using Sixaxis.

Power: +28
Downforce: 5/15

Height: -15/-15
Springs: 6/7
Toe: -0.11/+0.07
Camber: 1.9/1.4

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.916
3rd: 1.432
4th: 1.095
5th: 0.867
6th: 0.701
Final gear: 3.945

P.S. I'm very busy offline right now, so I'm not taking any requests right now, sorry. Will be open for requests later. :)

Last edited:
I have to hand it to you Lars... the F430 for Fuji drives like a dream! Great Job! 👍

Good you both like the Ferraris, I really like them myself as well. :) The F430 is a really nice car on 600PP too BTW. Maybe I should try a 600PP tune for the Cali as well.

Are you maybe joining the fun tonight with the Ferrari event? :)

Audi R8 4.2 FSI 645 PP Suzuka No Mercy

Now available with S2 tyres, a revised suspension and different brakes, the Audi R8 is a very fun car to drive. It feels like it's on rails, you can throw it into a corner and it sticks like chewing gum. :) Tuned for both Sixaxis and G25. If it feels too twitchy on Sixaxis, lower steering angle a bit. As always, let me know what you think of it. 👍

Power: +16

Height: -20/-17
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 2/6
Toe: -0.12/+0.18
Camber: 1.5/1.1

1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.402
3rd: 1.782
4th: 1.410
5th: 1.151
6th: 0.956
Final: 3.619

Last edited:
Just want to say a BIG thanks for your tunes, ive no time to do my own. Spent last month racing 750pp with the Tuned Corvette, using your set, loving it!!

Not raced much last few weeks due to the birth of my son, had a spin on No Mercy the other nite, did not go to plan, thought i would turn to AWD for some help.

Used your set up and im off like the wind. I always find if i stray away from GT for a bit i takes a few nites to get back up to speed, but with your set up the evo sticks like glue, going to try your R8 set next.

Cheers again and keep them coming!!!

You arenot kidding that R8 handles like its on R1 or R2s gearing is just right,brakes very stable great car for Suzy BIG THANKS.👍

Another BIG thankyou from me. Loving your Evo X tune and the Ferrari's. I've learned a lot from looking and using your tunes, and started doing a few for myself. But I usually use your set-ups because they are so much better than anything I create.

Gonna try your R8 tune tonight, and I know I'll love it. Thanks again. :D

Just want to say a BIG thanks for your tunes, ive no time to do my own. .... Cheers again and keep them coming!!!
That's why the tuners are here: so you can spend the little spare time you have doing things you like more, such as racing. Thanks for trying my tunes and don't worry, they'll keep coming. :)

You arenot kidding that R8 handles like its on R1 or R2s gearing is just right,brakes very stable great car for Suzy BIG THANKS.👍
It's actually only a small variation on the tune I already had, so I was able to tune it pretty quickly. Good to hear you like it. :)

I was about to send in a request for a R8 tune but it's here already.
Yes, I'm a psychic. :P :lol:

Gonna try your R8 tune tonight, and I know I'll love it. Thanks again. :D
You too are quite welcome. 👍

I already have another car sitting in my top secret tuning lab. It will be tuned at 600PP for the No Mercy RWD event. Expect it to pop up in here soon. :) Hint: It's Japanese and has lots of gears. ;)

Thank you!!! :):):)
I look forward to test this set up. I think its the same good quality like your other tunes... I`ll be online to night, be sure :)

Per

Audi R8 4.2 FSI 645 PP Suzuka No Mercy

Now available with S2 tyres, a revised suspension and different brakes, the Audi R8 is a very fun car to drive. It feels like it's on rails, you can throw it into a corner and it sticks like chewing gum. :) Tuned for both Sixaxis and G25. If it feels too twitchy on Sixaxis, lower steering angle a bit. As always, let me know what you think of it. 👍

Power: +16

Height: -20/-17
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 2/6
Toe: -0.12/+0.18
Camber: 1.5/1.1