Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Offhand, I'm not sure. Try attaching it to your next post here and I'll give it a test.

Because I've got nothing better to do I thought I'd update my PAL (Blu-Ray Disc version) 100% GameSave, here is the new, all-improved Spec III version...it has:
  • All 74 cars (in red where possible)
  • 14 extra F40's (because I couldn't think what to do with the extra money?!?)
  • All 4 variants of the F2007
  • 2 million credits
  • All events gold (including manufacturer)
Can't get more complete than that...have fun 👍

Attachments

• SpecIII_Game_Save.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 6,771
Last edited:
Because I've got nothing better to do I thought I'd update my PAL (Blu-Ray Disc version) 100% GameSave, here is the new, all-improved Spec III version...it has:
  • All 74 cars (in red where possible)
  • 14 extra F40's (because I couldn't think what to do with the extra money?!?)
  • All 4 variants of the F2007
  • 2 million credits
  • All events gold (including manufacturer)
Can't get more complete than that...have fun 👍

Thanks for the save game.

For anyone else that had trouble with this, I renamed the downloaded zip to a rar.
Then extracted that to a file called SpecIII_Game_Save
Then added .zip to the end of that
Then extracted the zip.

Here is another copy of my previous save but this time its got the Citroen GT and many more cars coming to a total of about 25 cars. This may not seem like alot but they are all the most expensive cars and it took time. Now added the Blitz, the Morrison, an R8, the GT and many more. It only has 159,000 credits left now after the GT :( Seeing as almost 60 people have used my last save i think this one will be greatly appreciated. I'll update again soon. 👍

Hi guys,
thanks for all the saves, first!
I was trying to get Jase GT5p savefile, but didnt find it, seems that the link has been removed (the post looks edited).
So my question: is there any way to get a similar save? I dont care alot about cars or races, just a bit of money to efford f12007,Citroen Concept and Ferrari California. I really want to play with these cars!
My GT is a japanese one, blu ray version.
I know that im requesting a save up to this point, so if it breaks any rules please edit this post.
Thanks a million!

PS: im at work 10 hours a day and i dont have much time to play with gt, so saves are my salvation...thats why im asking for this, just to test out the newer cars...

Hi guys,
thanks for all the saves, first!
I was trying to get Jase GT5p savefile, but didnt find it, seems that the link has been removed (the post looks edited).
So my question: is there any way to get a similar save? I dont care alot about cars or races, just a bit of money to efford f12007,Citroen Concept and Ferrari California. I really want to play with these cars!
My GT is a japanese one, blu ray version.
I know that im requesting a save up to this point, so if it breaks any rules please edit this post.
Thanks a million!

PS: im at work 10 hours a day and i dont have much time to play with gt, so saves are my salvation...thats why im asking for this, just to test out the newer cars...

Here's my Japan spec III bluray save. You just need to add the PS3/SAVEDATA/BCJS30017-GAME- folder to your usb, the first folder named JapanGT5PSpecIII... is for naming it so I know what it is straight away, the PS3 won't read it.

All 74 cars, All golds, 200,000,000 credits to buy cars in the colours you want.

You may have to change the joypad button config (if you use one) to default as I use the G25 have the realtime adjustments mapped to the pad etc.

Attachments

• JapanGT5PSpec-III-Blu-RayChronossavegame.zip
    41.5 KB · Views: 809
plz guys there has got to be someone with 100% completion of the original version of gt5 prologue for the eu

this is the specific data i need below

ps3 gt5 prologue spec1 eu psn 100% game save download with f2007 f1 car and 71 cars

You won't find 71 cars in Spec I...

When we first get the PAL version it prompts us for a update which makes it Spec II (now Spec III), if you don't do the update you don't get the 71 cars? (excluding 3 October 3rd additions)

I remember Amar had a pre-release pre-spec II version of PAL GT5P and that still had the new cars then shortly before official PAL release he was prompted with a update which made his game Spec II. From memory it wasn't much of a content update of what was already on disk (ABS could then be disabled).

When we first get the PAL version it prompts us for a update which makes it Spec II (now Spec III), if you don't do the update you don't get the 71 cars? (excluding 3 October 3rd additions)

I remember Amar had a pre-release pre-spec II version of PAL GT5P and that still had the new cars then shortly before official PAL release he was prompted with a update which made his game Spec II. From memory it wasn't much of a content update of what was already on disk (ABS could then be disabled).

Didn't spec II also add High Speed Ring?

plz could someone upload there gt5 prologue game save for the eu with the f1 car i haven't mamanged to find any with the f1 car in the uk or the problem is that it is the blu ray version or the spec iii version so to recap all i need is...

...gt5 game save
100% complete
f1 car
in the eu
original version (not blu ray or spec iii)

plz could someone upload there gt5 prologue game save for the eu with the f1 car i haven't mamanged to find any with the f1 car in the uk or the problem is that it is the blu ray version or the spec iii version so to recap all i need is...

...gt5 game save
100% complete
f1 car
in the eu
original version (not blu ray or spec iii)

You're a little all over the place here.

If by "original" version you mean "Spec I", that didn't have the F1 car in the game - the F1 car came with the "Spec II" update (along with Amuse, Art Morrison, Aston Martin, Blitz, Citroen, Jaguar, Mine's, MINI and "Concept by GT" cars).

Spec I, II and III have all been available on BluRay or download versions, so "not blu ray or spec iii" doesn't make any sense.

If it's Spec I you're after - which has no F1 car - no-one's got round to it yet. If it's Spec II you're after - which has the F1 car - there's a whole load of them in post 1 for both BluRay (the one you buy on a disc) and PSN (the one you download over the internet) versions.

You're a little all over the place here.

If by "original" version you mean "Spec I", that didn't have the F1 car in the game - the F1 car came with the "Spec II" update (along with Amuse, Art Morrison, Aston Martin, Blitz, Citroen, Jaguar, Mine's, MINI and "Concept by GT" cars).

Spec I, II and III have all been available on BluRay or download versions, so "not blu ray or spec iii" doesn't make any sense.

If it's Spec I you're after - which has no F1 car - no-one's got round to it yet. If it's Spec II you're after - which has the F1 car - there's a whole load of them in post 1 for both BluRay (the one you buy on a disc) and PSN (the one you download over the internet) versions.

Hi

Sorry... don't kill me... I am pretty new here... not sure somebody already asked... didn't check all the 34 pages... :nervous:

How can I check with Spec do I have? I am sure my GT5 is USA BD since I got it in US and it's a blu-ray disc. Yesterday when I started the game it said an upgrade is available. Is this the Spec or the Spec is related to when I bought the game? I believe I got it in June... Is there a way to see the Spec?

Thanks

I might kill you, but only a little bit and quite gently.

Your main game screen should say (top left or top right - I don't recall which) whether it is Spec II or Spec III (and if it says nothing, it's Spec I). If you've never updated it since you purchased it, it's probably Spec I. The game will prompt you to update it if it is not the latest version - updates are free.

And you're right about it being US/BD. :D

I might kill you, but only a little bit and quite gently.

Your main game screen should say (top left or top right - I don't recall which) whether it is Spec II or Spec III (and if it says nothing, it's Spec I). If you've never updated it since you purchased it, it's probably Spec I. The game will prompt you to update it if it is not the latest version - updates are free.

And you're right about it being US/BD. :D
Thanks!!! :)

It was Spec II and I did the upgrade to Spec III. Now I'll use one of the great savedata!!! :dopey:

If it's not in Post 1, no-one's created one yet.

Why don't you work on one, and you can be the first?

Here's my Japan spec III bluray save. You just need to add the PS3/SAVEDATA/BCJS30017-GAME- folder to your usb, the first folder named JapanGT5PSpecIII... is for naming it so I know what it is straight away, the PS3 won't read it.

All 74 cars, All golds, 200,000,000 credits to buy cars in the colours you want.

You may have to change the joypad button config (if you use one) to default as I use the G25 have the realtime adjustments mapped to the pad etc.

Thanks man been after this for a while ;) Cheers for helping 👍

When I got to copy and transfer the saved data from my usb card to the PS3 it says that there is already "saved data with the same name the save destination. Do you want to overwrite it?" I choose yes and the data is never transfered or copied to the PS3 hard drive, but remains on the USB card. Anyone know what to do?

Checklist:

1. Have you backed-up your own savegame first?
2. Have you unzipped the save data from here?
3. Is the save data on your removable memory stored in the right format and in the right place?
(F: )/PS3/SAVEDATA/(GAME REGION CODE)/(five game data files)
Where (F: ) is your removable memory's drive letter when viewed on the PC and (GAME REGION CODE) is a folder named according to the game's region, for example NPEA00050-GAME- as in the example.
4. Is the save data correct for your game - US/Japan/PAL, BluRay/PSN, SpecI/II/III?

I just dropped in to say thanks for the full gamesaves available here - it's revitalised my interest in the game. It changes it into something quite different - personally I don't have the time and patience and competitive spirit to get anywhere near the skill levels that some of you good people have developed - I like winning, not competing!

So playing GT5 Prologue with all the cars available, I can just play with it in stress free mode (and it doesn't matter if one of our dogs leaps onto my knees at a crucial moment, or my wife enquires how it's going and totally breaks my concentration...). No frustration, no hurling the controller at the TV, or the wife, any more.

I would have thought it would add to sales if one could switch "full" mode on and off at will, to play in "just for fun" mode or "full on competition" mode as the mood takes one.

I just like driving and looking at the scenery actually. Or using a powerful car in the basic races, pottering round at the back till the last lap, then blasting past the whole field just in time.

If there was a game that was something like a combination of Google Earth and Google Street View, allowing one to use the PS3 to just drive around large cities and explore, I'd buy it!

Thanks again.

OK, I have used the attachment system for my save. For the uninitiated the directory created by my save should be copied into a SAVEDATA directory which should be within a PS3 directory on a USB Memory Stick (or memory card a 60 Gb machine will read).

By the way, the Japanese Blu Ray save with 200,000,000 credits does not have all the events completed (it does have all S Class events though).

I have done this over and over till i am sick to death of it and it wont work.
i have it saved and the ps3 will read it but the dumb game wont

how do i open the file in the first place???

Last edited by a moderator:
Checklist:

1. Have you backed-up your own savegame first?
2. Have you unzipped the save data from here?
3. Is the save data on your removable memory stored in the right format and in the right place?
(F: )/PS3/SAVEDATA/(GAME REGION CODE)/(five game data files)
Where (F: ) is your removable memory's drive letter when viewed on the PC and (GAME REGION CODE) is a folder named according to the game's region, for example NPEA00050-GAME- as in the example.
4. Is the save data correct for your game - US/Japan/PAL, BluRay/PSN, SpecI/II/III?

Still applies.

Back