New combos in the Daily Cup @ Daytona 550PP - S3 @xx:03/xx.23/xx:43

Wich car do you prefer for the new event?

• 1 TVR Speed6

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 2 Lotus Elise 111R

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 3 Ferrari 512BB

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 4 BMW Z4

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 5 Leave it @ RX7 Mazda Monday

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 6 Don't like any of the above

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did some work on my tune yesterday, and I made it 4 speed after tzayad :) It became much faster then,. I did new PB: 2.19.3, consistent 2.19.4,. want to test if it work good in race too 👍

anyone?

Well Matt, it would be if we had a 2 day a week event. Since no one was here last night, we were re-considering Modays only, and 2 weeks a car (plus I haven't had the chance to race it yet)

@Volcano, I also changed a lot yesterday afternoon/night. However, I still suck at Suzuka (inconsistent throught the esses, slow in/out Dunlop, and into Spoon) and am more than 3 seconds behind you with a 2.22.8 as P.B.

Still, I'm around 1.5 seconds faster than my initial setup, and half of that was the 4 speed form tzayad, it is fantastic.👍👍👍

Is it an idea to make the 00.03,etc, race a no clio/nsx race.

More choice of cars which are competitive with each other.
Like the TVR,Jaguar,Rx-7,Rx-8,BMW 135i.

We had the first event a "free" one, but the 430/NSX dominated, and one car will always do. So this way, we can use other (non dominators).

I can see the reason of the dominant cars.
So the TVR on Monday is a good idea but we have all other days left.

Perhaps for every other day a different car.

It is now no joy to follow the 00,00 schedule when you wanted to race with other cars then the Clio.
That schedule is so popular,which is off course a good cause 👍,so another known schedule for meeting tagged racers would be cool.

So... how about

Monday: TVR Tsucan Speed 6
Tuesday: Ferrari 512BB
Wednesday: BMW Z4
Thursday: Lotus Elise 111R
Friday: Mazda RX7
Saturday: Mustang
Sunday: Viper

?

EDIT: And the least populated event would be replaced the next week.
EDIT2: And we should consider moving to Fuji in the next update if possible. Suz is getting a bit old.

Well Matt, it would be if we had a 2 day a week event. Since no one was here last night, we were re-considering Modays only, and 2 weeks a car (plus I haven't had the chance to race it yet)

@Volcano, I also changed a lot yesterday afternoon/night. However, I still suck at Suzuka (inconsistent throught the esses, slow in/out Dunlop, and into Spoon) and am more than 3 seconds behind you with a 2.22.8 as P.B.

Still, I'm around 1.5 seconds faster than my initial setup, and half of that was the 4 speed form tzayad, it is fantastic.👍👍👍

Damn. I thought i had managed to escape racing the tvr. Your determined to make me suffer lol.

Just did a new P.B in tvr: 2.19.1, and there is plenty more! 👍

Here is my tune

S3

-22/-22
6/4
6/4
-0.08/-0.05
2.0/1.5
5/8

gears
final-3.089

Have not tried any other tvr tune, but read about tzayad's 4 speed gear box and that sound great so I tried to make it 4speed. I change gears about 6200-6300 rpm, dont know it thats right, but it feels fast. I tried steering angle at 43 and 45 but 44 makes it couple tenth faster too me. T1 3gear, T2, 2.gear, esses 2.gear, dunlop 2.gear, denger 1, 3gear. denger 2, 2.gear, hairpin 1 gear, spoon 2.gear, 130r 4gear, casio 2.gear(!!)

Enjoy, hope you like it! :)

Last edited:
So... how about

Monday: TVR Tsucan Speed 6
Tuesday: Ferrari 512BB
Wednesday: BMW Z4
Thursday: Lotus Elise 111R
Friday: Mazda RX7
Saturday: Mustang
Sunday: Viper

?

EDIT: And the least populated event would be replaced the next week.
EDIT2: And we should consider moving to Fuji in the next update if possible. Suz is getting a bit old.

Awesome plan mate, and yes we should move to Fuji if we can, much more chances for clean overtaking there.

yes thats a good idea, I hate fuji because all the punters, but if we get full grid or almost full, like first mazda monday then fuji is GREAT!

Anyone want to join me and mr_VOLCANO, with TVR Speed Six at these intervals today.
:03,:23,:43. Let us know in this thread. 👍

Fuzzy and Volcano,

I would absolutely LOVE to. But my landlord is expected any minute. So after that, I will be in for the rest of the evening.

Can't wait to distance myself from the Clio. Hope to have some great racing with you guys!

- Tz

Fuzzy and Volcano,

I would absolutely LOVE to. But my landlord is expected any minute. So after that, I will be in for the rest of the evening.

Can't wait to distance myself from the Clio. Hope to have some great racing with you guys!

- Tz

No problem Tz. Whenever your ready feel free to race with us. 👍

Right I'll be in at :23.

Last edited:
Anyone want to join me and mr_VOLCANO, with TVR Speed Six at these intervals today.
:03,:23,:43. Let us know in this thread. 👍

Looks like these intervals will be quite tonight. At :23 I was in a three car race, and the other two could not keep there cars on track. And at :43 It said no grid unavailable.

Looks like we are in GT5net's timeslot. Good race, cept for the Clio's and a wee bit too much boldness from one of the Astons

Yeah I hope GT5net dont mind us racing at those intervals. I havent tested, but I think the TVR Speed Six and Aston DB9 might be a close battle.

Back