Midnight Club LA

• Thread starter P1
  • 918 comments
Well, I think the bodykit of the DUB S600 is pretty cool indeed. But on the other hand, I don't like the style of the modded tail lights much. :P

And I just plain old don't like the Merc S600.:P I'd much rather have a HSV Grange, just as good for a miniscure fraction of the price.

The S600 is awesome. The DUB cars are all pretty rubbish. In fact, I don't know why I still run my Murcielago. I should dump it and buy an original one.

But why would you possibly want to buy a DUB edition for more? If you really wanted you can just buy the normal car and add the stupid bodykit on.

The S600 is awesome. The DUB cars are all pretty rubbish. In fact, I don't know why I still run my Murcielago. I should dump it and buy an original one.

The 1st thing I did after I won the DUB Murcielago was trade it in and bought the original one instead. I can't stand its ugly look. The DUB edition simply ruins the look of the Murcielago roadster IMO! :yuck:

Like I said, the RS4 needs some competitors! There should've been an inbetween Euro class, RS4, C63, M3, Golf R32, and maybe the Passat R36.

Like I said, the RS4 needs some competitors! There should've been an inbetween Euro class, RS4, C63, M3, Golf R32, and maybe the Passat R36.

The RS4 also needs to sound like a V8 and not a 4cyl like it does now.

Help! lol

Day 2

Pinkslip race for RX8, I used my trust 240sx most things added on and lost at the final section as the AI gave me some cars to run through... and I lost it...

Won the RX8 with the Pontiac Trans AM but... where does my 240sx go? Really loved it (D1 theme)

You can win back the car from the same place. The mission disappears but you can always go back. It shows up in white on the map in the mission view. When you go back, select the Pink Slip race type, then use left-right to choose the car you're racing for.

SOCIAL CLUB HAS UPDATED FINALLY!!!

Or do what I do mwahahahaha. Just before a pinkslip race, turn autosave OFF. Then if you damage out or lose, run to the ps3 and hit the power button. You turn it back on and try again:tup:. When you win put autosave back on.

You can win back the car from the same place. The mission disappears but you can always go back. It shows up in white on the map in the mission view. When you go back, select the Pink Slip race type, then use left-right to choose the car you're racing for.

Cheers đź‘Ť
I went up soon as I lost and nothing was there... :)

Or do what I do mwahahahaha. Just before a pinkslip race, turn autosave OFF. Then if you damage out or lose, run to the ps3 and hit the power button. You turn it back on and try again:tup:. When you win put autosave back on.

note to self* đź‘Ť

Holy s*** *runs to PS3*

Looks like toddler accidently pressed the wrong button.

My R8 is now here.

Yuck, none of the bumpers, bodykits, or barely any of the mods look good. I even kept the stock rims for now.

Last edited:

The same thing is done by me. :lol:
but you can simply press the "PS" button on your SIXAXIS/DS3 controller and choose "Quit Game" instead. ;)

I've got 2 more missions to go! Drive 5000 miles and 5000 uses of specials! :dopey:

Last edited:
Here's my horrible attempt at making a lowrider-looking car from a Camaro:
lowrider_MCLA.jpg

Here's another pic:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com...ommon/getsakeimage.ashx?pid=0&fileid=72807208

wouldn't it be looking better with smaller profile of tyres (I forgot the exact wording, the one to adjust the width of the tyres.. eg. 235 front, 265 rear) with smaller rims (like 20" or less), instead of using huge size rims with ultra thin tyres? ;)

That's what I thought too. Btw, toddler seems to have cut off my connection to the gallery. Everything else loads except that.

I've got some photos of me and Sunny that's why, I told him I'll upload them, send them to you so you could send them over. Oh well, dosen't look like it'll happen. :(

I've got some photos of me and Sunny that's why, I told him I'll upload them, send them to you so you could send them over. Oh well, dosen't look like it'll happen. :(

Look at the positive side mate! It's gonna be working again soon. đź‘Ť
Just feel free to send me pics when they're ready. ;)

========================================

Hi guys, I have a question about the statistics in-game.
What does "Total SST" mean? is it referring to the times EMP used or the Turbo over-boosts after slipstreaming behind opponents? :dunce:

Last edited:
I think the following issue is more appropriate to discuss in this thread. :)

We had a car list on here from when they accidentally released it on X-Box for a couple hours, what we don't have is a release date and what is free.

Yeah, I remembered that. ;)

Let's see if the car list below can be proven by any reliable source. đź‘Ť

The following might be the Full Vehicle List, with additional cars highlighted.

For your information:

Midnight Club Los Angeles - Vehicle List [DLC Vehicles in orange]
The game has a total of 46 vehicles split into four car classes(Tuners, Luxury, Muscle & Exotics) and Bikes. South Central Upgrade DLC will add a new class; SUVs

Aston Martin
2007 DB9 [EXOTICS] [part of Vehicle Pack 2]
2007 V8 Vantage Roadster [EXOTICS]

Audi
2008 RS4 [TUNERS]
2008 R8 [EXOTICS]
2008 S5 [part of Vehicle Pack 1]

Buick
1963 Riviera [MUSCLE] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]

1987 GNX [MUSCLE]

Cadillac
2008 XLR [MUSCLE] [part of Vehicle Pack 2]

Chevrolet
1955 Bel Air [MUSCLE] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]
1964 Impala [MUSCLE] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]
1965 Malibu [MUSCLE] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]

1969 Camaro RS SS [MUSCLE]
1970 Chevelle SS [MUSCLE] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]
1996 Impalla SS [MUSCLE]
2006 Camaro Concept [MUSCLE]
2006 Camaro Concept "DUB" Edition [MUSCLE]
2005 Cobalt SS [TUNERS]
2008 Corvette Z06 [MUSCLE]

Chrysler
2008 300C SRT-8 [LUXURY]

Dodge
1970 Challenger R/T [MUSCLE]
2006 Challenger Concept [MUSCLE]
2006 Challenger Concept "DUB" Edition [MUSCLE]
2007 Charger SRT8 [MUSCLE]

Ducati
2006 999R [BIKES]
2006 Monster S4RS [BIKES]
2008 1098 [BIKES] [part of Vehicle Pack 2]

Ford
1969 Mustang Boss 302 [MUSCLE]
2003 Focus SVT [TUNERS]
2004 Shelby Cobra Concept [EXOTICS]
2006 Ford GT [EXOTICS]
2005 Mustang GT Convertible [MUSCLE]

Kawasaki
2007 Ninja ZX-14 [BIKES]

Lamborghini
1971 Miura P400 SV [EXOTICS]
2008 Gallardo Spyder [EXOTICS]
2006 Murcielago Roadster [EXOTICS]
2006 Murcielago Roadster "DUB" Edition [EXOTICS]

Land Rover
2008 Range Rover Supercharger [SUV] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]
2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged [SUV] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]

Mazda
1995 RX-7 [TUNERS]
2006 RX-8 "SHINKA" Special Edition [TUNERS]

Mercedes-Benz
2008 S600 [LUXURY]
2008 S600 "DUB" Edition [LUXURY]
2007 SL65 AMG [LUXURY]
2008 CL65 AMG [LUXURY] [part of Vehicle Pack 1]
2008 CLK63 AMG "Black Series" [LUXURY] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]

Mitsubishi
1999 3000GT VR-4 [TUNERS]
1999 Eclipse GSX [TUNERS]
2006 Lancer Evolution IX MR [TUNERS]
2008 Lancer Evolution X [TUNER] [part of Vehicle Pack 2]
2009 Eclipse GT [TUNER] [part of Vehicle Pack 1]

Nissan
1975 Datsun 280Z [TUNERS]
1998 240SX [TUNERS]
1999 Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) [TUNERS]
2005 350Z Roadster [TUNERS]

Pontiac
1966 GTO [MUSCLE] [part of South Central - Gameplay Expansion Pack]

1979 Firebird [MUSCLE]
2006 Solstice GXP [TUNERS]

Saleen
2008 S302 Extreme [MUSCLE]
2006 S7 TwinTurbo [EXOTICS]

Volkswagen
1983 Golf MkI GTi [TUNERS]
2008 Golf MkV R32 [TUNERS]
1988 Scirocco 16v [TUNERS]

Last edited:
Thanks a lot :sly::sly:

Here you go mate. đź‘Ť

1 & 2

Just made an attempt to make Bumblebee.
The stripes arent exactly the same but i like it a lot:).
*snip*

Nice Ernst, but the colours look to be just a tiny bit off. Maybe a bit more Yellow-ish? :)

It looks like the Social Club itself has been given an update. The Gallery is a bit faster and easier to use.

Back