Midnight Club LA

• Thread starter P1
  • 918 comments
So do I. When it comes MCLA, the Xbox 360 version seems to have all the luck it certain fields. Why it isn't going down is a mystery to me.

The servers on the PS3 version where not too reliable, but I do wish they weren't shutting down and some other company could take over.
I remember trying to join a lobby and the game would 'freeze' and I would get signed out of PSN...
And there was a trophy for joining a lobby as well :nervous:

Now there's no way of obtaining my screenshots anymore. Why can't it be simple as exporting to the XMB :mad:

Dropped Evo.png
Evo.png
R32 Golf.png

Is it possible to use the special abilities in this game or use boost without the game slowing down to what it seems 5 fps for at least 30 seconds, I made it up to 70% completion and I just can't stand it anymore, had fun playing with slower cars even though the physics are pretty much junk but with faster cars, it will only get worse. I guess it's my fault for playing it on the PS3, should've known better.

BUMP (sorry for bumping)

Ok, images incoming...

Here are some builds of some cars that I've worked on...

(96% complete atm, how do you get the champs to challenge you?)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Rumour: Midnight Club Los Angeles is possibly getting remastered:

One crucial detail to note is that the Instagram post by Markus Kienzl was posted over a year ago, which was before the the GTA Trilogy launched. It is unknown if the controversy associated with the Trilogy impacted the launch schedule of the MC:LA remaster.

Rumour: Midnight Club Los Angeles is possibly getting remastered:

One crucial detail to note is that the Instagram post by Markus Kienzl was posted over a year ago, which was before the the GTA Trilogy launched. It is unknown if the controversy associated with the Trilogy impacted the launch schedule of the MC:LA remaster.

Most likely. I just got LA on Series S a few months back, and good lord is it dated. It's fun, but dated...

Maybe a small chance it is getting remastered, otherwise it is the first time I see a game studio re-license soundtrack just to have the games available on backwards compatible.

Super hype if the remastered is true but i don't count on it coming from R*
Considering next year is the game's 15th anniversary (Oct 21st to be exact), I would bet that would be a better fit for a Remaster.

I remember playing through the Goal Attack Mode of the game. Very challenging to win all 74 races and had to drive perfectly to achieve all goals in the races. To stand a chance at the Goal Attacks for True Dedication, you will need to use an AWD drivetrain exotic, which are the Audi R8 or any of the Lamborghinis.

I forgot that you can use the cop cars in races with the Complete Edition :lol:

I can't remember if you are immune to the other cops though, they can still detect you if you run through landmarks.

To add, back in May, Visual Concepts was looking for a developer to take part in an open racing game for a major license. Midnight Club is a Rockstar property but, TakeTwo is the parent company for both Rockstar Games & Visual Concepts.

However, if it is a Remaster, that would be a bit different as the listing for Visual Concepts stated the game has been in development since 2019 & using the Unreal Engine.

Last edited:
The game has an endgame requirement of holding 1 million cash, so using the DUB Lamborghini Murcielago is the best way to end the game.
Also for the bikes, the 1098R from the DLC is faster than the Ninja ZX-14, but the garage says the Ninja has higher handling stat despite being slower.

Not normally anyhow, but I am pretty sure you can get it via save editing. Theirs a tool that allows you to change the cars ID to whatever you want, including this car.

Last edited:
Yep. The Social Club test drive was closed, hence the Audi R8 cannot be obtained by new players anymore. Only you can see the stock R8 is that one racer named Doc drives one. That R8 is a very common opponent that can be encountered in most maxed out exotics.

This what happens when they lock content under stupid online bs.

If they are going to close servers down at least make the content available for everybody before closing.

Last edited:
The way i could do any further playthroughs of this game, is to not buy any vehicles or visual upgrades until the 1,000,000 is given to Karol. Only use the cash for some performance upgrades on cars that were won.

Only thing that would be mandatory for fresh runs is to win the DUB Lamborghini Murcielago from it's tournament and use it for the remainder of the walkthroughs.

I can find out that the Lamborghni has the best handling, as it is super easy to control, unlike the Ninja ZX-14 and 1098R, which will take time to getting used to and can easily damage out faster.

Last edited:
Back