New combos in the Daily Cup @ Daytona 550PP - S3 @xx:03/xx.23/xx:43

Wich car do you prefer for the new event?

• 1 TVR Speed6

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 2 Lotus Elise 111R

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 3 Ferrari 512BB

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 4 BMW Z4

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 5 Leave it @ RX7 Mazda Monday

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 6 Don't like any of the above

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just kept the tld tune the same upped the weight to 115 and power to +3 and im running 2'00.5xx - 2'01.5xx so I think your right on the money with me maybe a few more tweaks.

I'm joining 21.03...

Burnout: Is this event still starting everyday 21.03 GMT, or are you thinking it's 24/7 now on? I could not see that 21.03 starting time anymore in first page.

Aarrghh! ...middle of player matching, my PS3 told that I was signed out from network. :mad: :confused:

Better luck xx:23...

great race Auto aki and tizla, you just got me at the end then aki but I got my fastest lap in that race of 1'59.4xx

Great race... but I dont feel myself winner. That last straight+slipstream is littlebit unfair for leader.

Great race... but I dont feel myself winner. That last straight+slipstream is littlebit unfair for leader.

yea, and with the rolling starts this event wont be as good as the suzuka daily cup.

Just an idea, what do you guys think of running this in the fuji 10 lapper??

Hahaa... now I have to say, that laststraight+slipstream really makes things interesting, even it's not fair for leader-car! I was witnessing how Russ, Tizzla, and JvM were driving side by side over finishline. :lol:

It looked great!

Sorry GTP_rpm about small punt after mainstraight... I littlebit lost control, and I needed to lift my brakefoot to balance car... and then you started to brake. I think/hope you did not loose much time there.

Sorry GTP_rpm about small punt after mainstraight... I littlebit lost control, and I needed to lift my brakefoot to balance car... and then you started to brake. I think/hope you did not loose much time there.
Mate, impossible with the lag. No worries.

Next time it's laggy, I'll move over. Just assumed it would be the same for everyone (unless only I saw that car shoot ahead before anyone gained control of their cars).

:)

2.01 best time. Much to improve. Glad I'm not as slow as in Suzuka.

Aki, that last slide was precious :P sorry if rejoined in front of you though :(

2.01 best time. Much to improve. Glad I'm not as slow as in Suzuka.

Aki, that last slide was precious :P sorry if rejoined in front of you though :(

Hah... you shouldn't wait me. I was so lost in that race. Spin at first lap totally messed my touch. :ouch:

2'01 is great time. 👍

Thanks. That bus stop was incredible, but now I ruined my setup... Lets see if I can get back

EDIT: Sorry Jack, only looking ahead, by bad.

Last edited:
I've managed 2'00.085 at daytona road 550 with the 512bb using this tune if anyone want's to try it.(no draft)
power 310
wieght 1400
tires s3
hieght -26 -26
spring 4 3
damper 2 2
toe -0.04 -0.04
camber 1.2 1.0
brake 7 7
turn 35
tc off
abs 1
final 3.497

Last edited:
Looks good. Added yours and mine on post #2

Funny I did the same with turning. Feels much smoother like that.

Can't drop from 2.01.4ish with the G25. Quite a struggle. I'll try the pad next just to get a feel.

This 3rd place felt like a victory! Finally got it I think. See post #2 or my sig for the final tune. Not messing with it anymore :)

Tomorrow: same car. Unless you dislike it? Please provide feedback. Thanks

This 3rd place felt like a victory! Finally got it I think. See post #2 or my sig for the final tune. Not messing with it anymore :)

Tomorrow: same car. Unless you dislike it? Please provide feedback. Thanks

Glad that you got it. :)

Same car is totally fine with me. I like it. :) But then again all rwd's are fine.
Guess you can't do new polls in this thread?

Back