New combos in the Daily Cup @ Daytona 550PP - S3 @xx:03/xx.23/xx:43

Wich car do you prefer for the new event?

• 1 TVR Speed6

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 2 Lotus Elise 111R

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 3 Ferrari 512BB

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 4 BMW Z4

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 5 Leave it @ RX7 Mazda Monday

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 6 Don't like any of the above

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been able to join yesterday... sick kids. So what's everyone's opinion for today? let it be? Try the F40 again or should we change?

To the usual drivers in this thread/event: Is this combo not to your liking or are you guys just elsewhere? Please take the time to answer so that I know and make changes if necessary.

I like this event very much... but like I have said, I have so less time to play. :(

Specially now, when there is GTP's Race Event 02 going on, I needed to testdrive that M3 those few times I had chance.

Now I have raced my first round, so I will join to you when I can race next time. I dont know is it tonight, cause I did watch SuperBowl last night, and did sleep 4 hours after that... but certainly will join to this!

👍

Haven't been able to join yesterday... sick kids. So what's everyone's opinion for today? let it be? Try the F40 again or should we change?

To the usual drivers in this thread/event: Is this combo not to your liking or are you guys just elsewhere? Please take the time to answer so that I know and make changes if necessary.

I think a lot of people, myself included, are spending time on the 02 practice event. Don't worry, the daily cup isn't dead, but it might be quiet for a few days.

Thank you my friends for reassuring me :cheers:

Still, I decided to make it easier for you guys to join in, even if it's only for a quick one. For that, and inspired by the Superbowl, the event in the next 2 days will be:

- on Daytona RWD 550pp
(3 races every hour, easier to join + shorter races, you're probably tired from the event)

- driving the Mustang V8 GT
(with Paulie's tune already there so you don't need much work to get going)

Check post #1 and #2 for all the info.

We will get back to the F40 Fuji Fun soon. Rest assured 👍

The Mustang of mine may need some minor adjustments to run online, hopefully if you guys have any issues you'll know what to do (either let me know or change it to your liking).

Thanks Paulie.

Your tunes are always very good 👍 and suit a broad number of drivers.

I'm also sure that those with personal preferences will be ready to race with a minor tweak or two to your tune and everyone will be racing quickly and fast right from lap 1.

Even though I have joined a couple of times last week, I am really interested on following close this event.
As others said, I think by now many of us are focused on GTP Event 02...but after that, the nice races (as always) will come back...

Thanks again for making this possible 👍

This mustang sounds so sick!!! love it haha

best sounding car in the game

Anyone keen to crank this event?????

Last edited:
Anyone going to race here soon??

there used to be loads of people here racing but not anymore.....

maybe my laggy hosting scared you off :nervous:

No, your laggy hosting kicks people out of the race :lol:

One race two cars who were in front of me just disappeared at the start :crazy: We had one good race though 👍

Back