New combos in the Daily Cup @ Daytona 550PP - S3 @xx:03/xx.23/xx:43

Wich car do you prefer for the new event?

• 1 TVR Speed6

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 2 Lotus Elise 111R

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 3 Ferrari 512BB

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 4 BMW Z4

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 5 Leave it @ RX7 Mazda Monday

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 6 Don't like any of the above

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
👍 Fuzzy

Even got a pm apology from the FR dude for pushing me off in turn 1 2/3 lap

Last edited:
Quite hard these cars, if you have to go off your usual line, you got a lot of changes to cope with to get through the next turn etc

Good race at 23:23. Made a daft mistake into turn 1 lost the backend under braking. Burnout was leading but he must have spin at bus stop on last lap..Hard lines there burnout. That spanish driver wasnt bothered 'bout winning and did a h'brake turn before finish line...

The spanish guy decided to wait for you and let me pass when you went off at T1. I knew I'd screw up eventually so decided to keep on.

I was flying through the bus stop, gaining half a second a lap. Last lap, decided to take it easy... bad mistake... I knew I'd screw-up...

Was doing 2.02 consistently, what are your times?

EDIT: disconnected from server, can't connect to host... Ended up racing a 536pp against ONE guy in a well tuned and fast Clio... oh joy... Trying again @.03

EDIT2: Only one guy, and disconnected right at the start... I'm off. See you guys tomorrow maybe.

Last edited:
Thanks Paulie.

Your tunes are always very good 👍 and suit a broad number of drivers.

I'm also sure that those with personal preferences will be ready to race with a minor tweak or two to your tune and everyone will be racing quickly and fast right from lap 1.

More to the point I tuned it for offline fun, not online competition. The only thing might need changing is the rear toe for more stability, I don't know.:crazy:

The spanish guy decided to wait for you and let me pass when you went off at T1. I knew I'd screw up eventually so decided to keep on.

I was flying through the bus stop, gaining half a second a lap. Last lap, decided to take it easy... bad mistake... I knew I'd screw-up...

Was doing 2.02 consistently, what are your times?

EDIT: disconnected from server, can't connect to host... Ended up racing a 536pp against ONE guy in a well tuned and fast Clio... oh joy... Trying again @.03

EDIT2: Only one guy, and disconnected right at the start... I'm off. See you guys tomorrow maybe.

Hi there hornet. That was nice of the spanish guy. My times are around 2.03'4xx. Not too bad but need more free run time for setups. I havent been online consistently so need to get more into it. Track time is important eh for more learning and car setup experience...Great to race with all you fellow GTP'ers..Theres a good vibe and atmosphere here in the forum and on the track, so i'm really proud to be part of it. Prob bump into you again soon...Actually I'll probly be on tnight as much as poss at daytona road...;-))...

Anyone else intrested in joining me at this event now ?

I'll be in at .43.

Last edited:
Good race at 21:03 with GTP_Fuzzy..You were clearly faster than me.Some small mistakes from both of us but your the eventual winner...👍..What were your lap times like? mine were around mid 2.02. Beat my pb...2'02.199...I figure you must have been doing low 01.xx

Good race at 21:03 with GTP_Fuzzy..You were clearly faster than me.Some small mistakes from both of us but your the eventual winner...👍..What were your lap times like? mine were around mid 2.02. Beat my pb...2'02.199...I figure you must have been doing low 01.xx

Yeah making too much silly mistakes tonight. :indiff: Lap times when I'm not making mistakes, I can do 1.59's and 2'00's consistently.

Yea, GTP_Fuzzy is quick in the 512, we had a couple of one on one's yesterday with some extra hurdles to overcome in the shape of the odd Lexus.

Yea, GTP_Fuzzy is quick in the 512, we had a couple of one on one's yesterday with some extra hurdles to overcome in the shape of the odd Lexus.

Thanks. You was quick aswell, keep it up. 👍 Yeah that White Lexus was a handful. The Ferrari 512BB is a fun car to drive. :)

Mmm, I don't know that I'll be making tunes for the TVR or 512 BB races, they have to be downgraded too much for my liking.:ouch: I'll have to look at the F40 and see if its worth it or not.

I must fully endorse my Mustang though, the only place where you'll consistently find muscle cars is TLD, and even though they are always well and truly mis-represented in GT5, they are still awesome fun to drive, and TLD know muscle cars so ours are good.;) Try it!

Hey guys. Just been asked for a tune and found an interesting car for this meeting!

Check it out and tell me you feel about fitting this one in, and replacing another car (sat which):
Jaguar KX

Gonna be online with on the usual schedule to see if I can get under 2.03.xxx Which means you hardcore 10 hour a day drivers can do 2 mins or under :)

EDIT: Changed the car list to spice this up, and even threw in a tune for each! Come on! Lets get this going again :)

Last edited:
I have my second round at sunday late afternoon. After that, I will join to this event again on monday... I'm feeling that I have done enough with M3 now :lol:

I didn't enter GTP event 2. So im in hear most of the time see you on the track

I think I saw you yesterday on a beemer while setting up the Jag. Or was it GTP_LP2K?

I remember that it was GTP_ 3 letters and a 2 :P and you/he waited a few times while I "pushed the envelope" a bit too far a couple times 👍

I'll be on late tonight, will post approximate time here a bit before joining.

Back