'Google Images' search your post count...

• Thread starter turboash78
  • 2,707 comments
vfa146.jpg

i know this post is 147, but this is the pic i got for 146. idk what it is.

I remember windows 95. The good ol' days where games were simple and the interface was straight to the point instead of some OS full with a "bells and whistles" interface. Also you can't forget about Quake 3 in '98.

Last edited:
Lets give this topic another chance, shall we?

Last post #925:
Sterling_Silver_925_Jewelry_with_Cz.jpg

This post #926(I skipped the first result as this is more cooler looking):
926HP-Holden-VE-Ute.jpg

Bit off topic but not worth starting a thread over - is there some sort of virus or bug with Google right now? I very rarely get any pop-ups no matter where I go but as soon as I Google search something, before the page has even loaded about 10 new Firefox windows have opened (not tabs or little pop ups, genuine windows of Ff), my start bar disappears and I have to Alt+F4 like crazy to get them all to disappear.

Anyone have any info?

Not me, at least. Everything works good in my PC. I suppose it depends on the site you are looking at. There are some sites that need a lot of ads to maintain themselves, but never happened to me before, at least not 10 windows.

Bit off topic but not worth starting a thread over - is there some sort of virus or bug with Google right now? I very rarely get any pop-ups no matter where I go but as soon as I Google search something, before the page has even loaded about 10 new Firefox windows have opened (not tabs or little pop ups, genuine windows of Ff), my start bar disappears and I have to Alt+F4 like crazy to get them all to disappear.

Anyone have any info?

You has spyware.

Back