Sweetshop Union's GT4 Gallery - SLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good. i really like them. and what do you mean by ps3 ban ? are you like grounded from it ? :lol:

looks good. i really like them. and what do you mean by ps3 ban ? are you like grounded from it ? :lol:

Well yeah basically. I got a pretty bad school report so my parents got annoyed and blamed it on me spending too much time on the PS3, so there solution for me to do better is to ban me from it, which in my opinion has no effect. I mean its not going to help my understand stuff more or increase my effort, it just means I'll be more bored when I'm at home.

The 3rd part of the newest update is good, too.. I prefer the first two shots, because in the first one, you see an interesting battle between two race cars (:scared:) and the second is in a good quality and shows the car at the beginning of a new lap at a nice angle and the blurred background is doing well, too 👍 :cheers:

Well asking for comments didn't work did it, 100 views after S-Lines comment. So I'm going to try another approach, this time I'll show you guys a preview to my latest set. I've decided now that most of my future stuff will be shot within or nearly within PMC rules, the only exceptions would be lighting effects, saturation changes, adding noise and the occasional lens blur. I'm going to set out to prove that in-game blur can be just as cool, if not better than photoshopped blur in most cases and that nice shots can be made with only very minor editing.

Last edited:
I haven't been around here in awhile man.:ill:
I like your progress so far. The Sauber shot is just :drool: Enjoy cs4, can't wait to see what else you do with it!.
And as I comment just as you post a new shot...I'd say the anti PS blur Revolution has started.
I'm going to set out to prove that in-game blur can be just as cool, if not better than photoshopped blur in most cases and that nice shots can be made with only very minor editting.
I agree with you about this, it can be just as cool. I started moving more towards PMC also.(at least it looks that way in my gallery.)

I'm going to set out to prove that in-game blur can be just as cool, if not better than photoshopped blur in most cases and that nice shots can be made with only very minor editing.

I agree with this, too.. In-game blur can be of a help in some cases 👍 The newest update is also good.. The angle is very good on this one and it's very sharp :)

Thanks Guys. I think I'll post the rest of the 350Z set up tonight. For now though this is the pic I've used as my banner for the Gallery, which can be found in the first post.

Last edited:
Yeah, the guys are right.. Your work is just awesome.. I love the atmosphere/ ambiente in this picture: dark.. The cars look awesome and the whole thing is pretty nice 👍

Thanks Very Much Guys!

As Promised (only a little late) here is my latest set.

Motul Pitwork Z at Apricot Hill

View Full Size

Enjoy! I know I did creating them.​

Last edited:
The last shot is the best one out of all, in my opinion.. The angle, the saturation, the brightness/ contrast were all set perfectly and that's why I like this one very much.. Also, I like it very much, because it shows an interesting/ exciting race moment :) :cheers:

The first and last ones are the best imo> good job, those have pretty awesome composition, and a great feel for the race.

On your front page, whenever I click on one of the links to all the pictures, it goes to the same post. I checked the links and they seem right, so I don't know what's wrong.

Anyway, nice work lately.

On your front page, whenever I click on one of the links to all the pictures, it goes to the same post. I checked the links and they seem right, so I don't know what's wrong.

Anyway, nice work lately.

Thanks. I'm also getting the links thing but when I did make the index I checked the links as I made it and they all worked right, anyways I'll re-check them again, thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: All sorted now. It seems that if you only change the postcount number it doesn't take you to the actual post. All my "p=" values were the same, thus taking everyone to the same set all the time.

Last edited:
post 67 is actually quite striking! i love what you've done to it. something rather unique and has a realistic touch to it. not a big fan of the newer ones to be honest. they could use a little bit more light and perhaps a little white balance adjustment to make the colours pop out more. the last one is my choice if i had to pick. not a bad effort nonetheless. keep it up!

post 67 is actually quite striking! i love what you've done to it. something rather unique and has a realistic touch to it. not a big fan of the newer ones to be honest. they could use a little bit more light and perhaps a little white balance adjustment to make the colours pop out more. the last one is my choice if i had to pick. not a bad effort nonetheless. keep it up!

Thanks Man. I really liked the result of post 67 too, I think it's one of my favourties. I'll keep the tips in mind next time I take some more shots, it's really nice to get constructive criticism.

Nice battle pics. I love the first two... But the before this is delicious. the way the cars are captured and the mood of the the entire pics is just Sexy!!!

Thanks Man.

Well Well It has been a while, I've been concentrating on real-world photography now my Alpha 200 has arrived but I've had this shot sat in my edits folder for a while which I've been meaning to do the rest of the set but just haven't had the time.

I like the first and third shots of the Nissans at Apricot Hill (post 72). However I think the angle is exxagerated in the first pic. The third pic is my favorite, beautiful curves showing the topography of the road:tup:

Your NSX's are quite interesting too. They are like planets, maintaining the rhythm of a long endurance race.

Thanks Alot Guys! It's so nice to have some comments rolling in again :D.

First Lightroom Edit. Photoshop for Boarders + Sig Only.

Last edited:
that's a sweet classic framing work. i like the mood and the softness as well. like an early evening shot!

Thanks alot guys. I really enjoyed doing side-profiles of cars because they blur in-game so well.

This Gallery just keeps going through Firsts. This time my first proper attempt at cleaning a car.

to...

I think you should be able to tell which is which :sly:.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back