Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
My indoor team and I. We're not the best, but definitely the sexiest. (Oh ok, and the best)

img5677s.jpg

img5672r.jpg

I like his big desk though. :drool:
And that is only part of it! It actually looks like a giant E (about 14 feet x 11 feet). :lol:

My VPN connection to work isn't working right now. I'll see if I can grab pictures later if I remember my camera.

Casio, are you playing 5-a-side or 7?

Indoor football is great fun. My team folded when we all went off elsewhere but I played for a mates team last week and it was great bossing the defence again :D

5-a-side. This week was the first week we actually had the whole team playing. It makes a huge difference being able to sub off. As we're all not fit enough to be able to constantly run a full 40 minute game out.

5-a-side. This week was the first week we actually had the whole team playing. It makes a huge difference being able to sub off. As we're all not fit enough to be able to constantly run a full 40 minute game out.
When I played for my mates team we had a bare 5, it's tough but such a good fitness builder.

In terms of clichéd pseudo-gothic t-shirts, aren't wolves meant to be independent?

Three together is a fail of a fail.

They just feign friendship for the papz and paying customers.

There's a lot of infighting, methinks.

Holla.

Back