•Swiss Legend Photos • Goodbye

So you can prove it's possible to drown bacteries in tequila instead of antivirals. Nice to see you back.
Both drown actually! :lol:
Just a couple of shots from about a month and a half ago. My last time shooting anything. I haven't been at all inspired to even turn on GT4. Hopefully these spark something.

It must be the first time (or one of the few times) I like that silhouette (?) (that dark effect in the first one). the vignetting effect.

The second and the third are great also.

The last one has to be my favourite of the set, and I dare to say, very Bramish 👍

Keep this quality up 👍

Last edited:
2nd shot is my fave, its like an elegant documentation of a real live Lemans race.👍

The 4th shot closely follows, simple and effective.

Here's a little preview of S-Line Audi Fan's request of the E55. I hope it'll be done either tomorrow or Monday.

amgpreview1.jpg

Hey Swiss, I was just going through your gallery to see what I missed while I was gone, and this angle looked pretty familiar. ;)

ClubM7.jpg

Damm to those Viper pics Swiss!!! 👍 So cool, and the contrast you used...really something!! The 1st Viper pic...so mean looking!!!!
The Mercedes one, NICE!!!! Realistic as hell!!!

Good work buddy 👍

the 4th looks sooo damn real... 👍
though my favourite´s the 3rd one
I was going for "real". Glad ya liked!

They are awesome Swiss :bowdown: I love the second one :D.
Thank you! The second is my favorite as well.

It must be the first time (or one of the few times) I like that silhouette (?) (that dark effect in the first one). the vignetting effect.

The second and the third are great also.

The last one has to be my favourite of the set, and I dare to say, very Bramish 👍

Keep this quality up 👍
Wow, thanks Luis. I am not too much for vignetting anymore, but this shot screamed for me to do it because of the added contrast I'd get.
Bramish?!?! :eek: Thank you!

first VIPER shot is just........amazing:tup:👍👍

2nd shot is my fave, its like an elegant documentation of a real live Lemans race.👍

The 4th shot closely follows, simple and effective.
elegant documentation...I love it.. Thanks Michael!

Hey Swiss, I was just going through your gallery to see what I missed while I was gone, and this angle looked pretty familiar. ;)
Indeed almost exactly. Bound to happen sonner or later....I have one question, where the &*(# have you been?
NTX
Damm to those Viper pics Swiss!!! 👍 So cool, and the contrast you used...really something!! The 1st Viper pic...so mean looking!!!!
The Mercedes one, NICE!!!! Realistic as hell!!!

Good work buddy 👍
Nuno, thanks a lot buddy, I love when you say my shots are "mean" :lol:
------------------------------------------------
I have another update in the works with some variation of some comp entries. Be on the lookout!

Indeed almost exactly. Bound to happen sonner or later....I have one question, where the &*(# have you been?

Great minds think alike.:sly: I've been busy working on the Toyota I had. Didn't have enough time to mess around with GT4 or Gimp, but ever since I traded it in for a 240sx, I've had more time on my hands. It was maintaned better, so less hassle. :)

Nice Viper shots Swiss! I love the second shot.

By the way, I used that Lancer shot from a while back as my new avatar.

Sorry for the lack of activity, but I thank you all for the comments! Especially LancerEvo7GSR for making my Evo his avvy 👍 That's awesome.

I am glad you all liked those shots. I have a couple in the works, stay tuned. You really won't wanna miss it :rolleyes:

Here are a couple of shots I have been able to get done in what little time I have had. Hopefully I can get more done this weekend. Do enjoy 👍

Last edited:
i like the charger shot a lot! it looks so mean. i have a similar shot unreleased, but mine's all blurry and slightly different perspective. now my question is this, why does the car look like it's leaning on the passenger side ? i just noticed it, it's not really the angle of the car.
but it looks like the right side is loaded more than the left side.

why is this labeled "cougar and accent" when it should be "charger and corolla"?

you mistook a Dodge charger for a mercury cougar? shame on you..... heheh

i like the charger shot a lot! it looks so mean. i have a similar shot unreleased, but mine's all blurry and slightly different perspective. now my question is this, why does the car look like it's leaning on the passenger side ? i just noticed it, it's not really the angle of the car.
but it looks like the right side is loaded more than the left side.
Glad ya lied that Charger Adrian, I am looking forward to seeing yours, blurriness and all. I think I was just getting ready for the first hairpin turn. That's all I can think of.

why is this labeled "cougar and accent" when it should be "charger and corolla"?

you mistook a Dodge charger for a mercury cougar? shame on you..... heheh
THANK GOD somebody finally noticed! My lord I didn't think anyone would ever comment. (Maybe thats why no one did) They probably thought I was an idiot. :lol:
btw...this weekend I am delving into the world of TT/GT. Gonna really try to fit those TT shots of you to my GT shots. Let's hope it goes well.
Beautifull gallery man!
Why thank you JK. 👍

THANK GOD somebody finally noticed! My lord I didn't think anyone would ever comment. (Maybe thats why no one did) They probably thought I was an idiot. :lol:

I noticed that too, I was going to say something but I forgot to.

Awesome shots anyway, I love both of them. I like the drop-shadow borders you've been using too.

oooh. sexayy!! great details. except i really hate the taillights on this model :lol: it's so riced out and they look like cheap chandelier (sp?). you did great on the editting though.
i have a close up shot of the wheels of the ITR. wanna work on it ?i seem to not have the patience to edit it hahaha. as for the charger, i was gonna say you had the stig's fat american cousin on the driver's seat :lol: great work man.

Swiss, you think you can pass off adding noise to a Real Life shot and calling it GT4? That's brilliant.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!:D

Thats a fancy work all over Swissy!!! Jesus...👍

P.S - Notice...I´ve made the impossible..."Hell" and "Jesus"...together...

Back