•Swiss Legend Photos • Goodbye

Nah - Its kind of meh - heading down to rubbish.:indiff:

Just kidding - awesome shot there Swiss. Top notch, that is 👍.:dopey:

Wow, thank you guys for all the comments on the Zonda! I am really taken back by the feedback. 👍
I'm glad you all liked it so much. :embarrassed:

very nice shot mate. the tone makes it look elegant, while full of action. good job with the tire smoke as well.

My oh my how the time has flown. I needed a little hiatus. I have a little update in the works.
Heres a preview:
IMG0235.jpg
I also have the Impreza, Mustang 350GT, and the SL500 upcoming...look out!

Thanks for the comments guys. The R390 is almost done. I haven't had more than probably 15 minutes at a a time with this one. It's almost done though. Gonna be up really soon.
@ Nuno -Thanks for the comment on the Zonda, I don't know how you missed it either. ;)

This is a competition entry from 2.0 this week. Just a little something to keep you overly excited fellow photomode junkies slightly interested in this thread. :lol:
Man, this is my first edit in over a month...:(

It's way too oversaturated IMO. It has a little too much contrast for my tastes too. But otherwise it's good. Could you send me a fullsize of the original please? I'd like to have a go with it.

Looks very good Eric! No oversaturation problems for me, it's the perfect amount of colours. Guess your style is a bit similar to mine. The same high-speed blur love :P

Got any of those Mustang pics up? Looking at that image makes me want to do something again :dopey:

It's way too oversaturated IMO. It has a little too much contrast for my tastes too. But otherwise it's good. Could you send me a fullsize of the original please? I'd like to have a go with it.
It was fully intentional to "over saturate", wanted to do something way different. Thanks for the comment Luke :D

Looks very good Eric! No oversaturation problems for me, it's the perfect amount of colours. Guess your style is a bit similar to mine. The same high-speed blur love :P

Got any of those Mustang pics up? Looking at that image makes me want to do something again :dopey:
Thanks Bram! I thought I'd try some different tricks. I have been wanting to try "your" style now for awhile. Nothing but blur love for sure! Just sent the Mustang pics, hope you can use em. If not, I suppose I can dust off the ps2 :dopey:

Amazing. I love the soft over saturated on this one, I think they add a punch to it. The blur is so perfect, really spot on. I would, though, be careful with the noise levels. 👍

Y'know, I've always wanted to try a red NSX with bling rims...:D

I'd be happy to ask you whenever you have some spare time to dust the PS2 off 👍
You know what buddy, I will see what I can do tonight, the weather is quite awful here right now, So...I don't think I will be going out. I will fire up the ps2.

Very good picture right there, Swiss. 👍 It's not oversaturated for me. Everything looks right. :)
Well many thanks Nenad. :)👍

Amazing. I love the soft over saturated on this one, I think they add a punch to it. The blur is so perfect, really spot on. I would, though, be careful with the noise levels. 👍
Thanks very much for the compliments Luis, the funny thing is, I only had the blur at 1.5%...my usual. Looks great on most shots, I guess I will pay closer attention next time.

Back