4th GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship (Collisions Off)

• Thread starter fishfash
  • 685 comments
Oh no đź‘Ž

OK we will have to decide on a different day perhaps ?

As for now we will carry on with the practice as planned this Friday.

Any suggestions from anyone ?

Thanks.

The current setup would mean that he may miss a race here and there, it doesn't mean he won't be able to attend at all. I don't know if y'all would be interested in a later start say 12:00 or not. He is in construction so his schedule could change at any time. I like the Friday race day because it leaves me the rest of the weekend for ME!! :D Oh, and we'd be "Team Redneck" of course :dunce::sly::lol:

12 would be fine for me on Fridays, other days might get a bit annoying because of my early uni starts.

The current setup would mean that he may miss a race here and there, it doesn't mean he won't be able to attend at all. I don't know if y'all would be interested in a later start say 12:00 or not. He is in construction so his schedule could change at any time. I like the Friday race day because it leaves me the rest of the weekend for ME!! :D Oh, and we'd be "Team Redneck" of course :dunce::sly::lol:

OK great, lets hope the Duck can Quack away :lol:

12 would be fine for me on Fridays, other days might get a bit annoying because of my early uni starts.

OK, we may move to 12:00AM if we consistently have small numbers :)

How about Magny Cours? My favourite track, which almost gave me a podium last season.

Btw fishfash, whats the rules with collisions off? Are we allowed to drive through each other regardless or are we attempting to avoid "contact"?

Btw fishfash, whats the rules with collisions off? Are we allowed to drive through each other regardless or are we attempting to avoid "contact"?

Ah yes good point, we are allowed to drive through, no problem with that.

But it will be up to the individual performing the overtake how they want to do it :)

Ah yes good point, we are allowed to drive through, no problem with that.

But it will be up to the individual performing the overtake how they want to do it :)

I plan to be courteous and make a pass without ghosting through another driver............except for the start where I'll be running through everybody in turn 1 :lol: wait a minute..........I won't have to do that if I'm on pole for every race :sly::D

Thanks guys but it is one of my favourite tracks. I will be taking the easy way and driving straight through.lol

:lol:

I plan to be courteous and make a pass without ghosting through another driver............except for the start where I'll be running through everybody in turn 1 :lol: wait a minute..........I won't have to do that if I'm on pole for every race :sly::D

:lol:

Teams/Constructors

There are 11 available slots for teams.

1. Team ? - Kakundoo & fishfash
2. Red Bull - kingmart1n & GINTY1
3. Team ? - PJ-FFL & Sureboss
4. Team Redneck - HEMIata & FastDuck
5. Arrows Grand Prix - Ardius
6. Team ?
7. Team ?

Just need a name for Team 1 & Team 3 :)

Last edited:
Good news guys! :D

Everything that I was doing tonight has been moved to tomorrow night, so I WILL be able to make practice tonight! :D

As for a team name, I propose we keep it as Brawn-GP :)

Oh and is it okay if I drive the McLaren tonight? I'm kind of bored with the Renault, anyone got any objections?

Good news guys! :D

Everything that I was doing tonight has been moved to tomorrow night, so I WILL be able to make practice tonight! :D

As for a team name, I propose we keep it as Brawn-GP :)

Oh and is it okay if I drive the McLaren tonight? I'm kind of bored with the Renault, anyone got any objections?

Yep good choice of name, you have asked for the Mclaren first so it's yours đź‘Ť

I dunno what we shoud name it, probably Minardi or something :lol:, or Andrea Moda just for lols. Your pick, SB. Oh, and save the Ferrari for me, that's my personal car :).

This was an epic race at Bahrain, until the game crashed.

I think we had all completed our second stop and it was a race to the finish. The top 4 were very close to each other.

Sorry only got the one picture in.

Bahrain Practice Provisional Results:-

1. Kakundoo
2. HEMIata
3. fishfash
4. kingmart1n
5. GINTY72
6. PJ-FFL

Fastest Lap:-

fishfash 1:30.121

Last edited:
What a practice it should be a interesting season i might even pick up a win. It was good to be racing with the fast guys again.

I think that was a personal best time at bahrain.

Last edited:
That was an awesome race. You've improved so much King! Especially since you said that you didn't like Bahrain. Another tough season on our hands once again. I'm definitely not the fastest driver, but I think my consistency may just pay off.

That was an awesome race. You've improved so much King! Especially since you said that you didn't like Bahrain. Another tough season on our hands once again. I'm definitely not the fastest driver, but I think my consistency may just pay off.

Thanks kakundoo and yeah its not a good track for me, you was solid yourself though and hardly ever make a mistake.

Thanks kakundoo and yeah its not a good track for me, you was solid yourself though and hardly ever make a mistake.

I think that's my main strength. Although I did make one error at the final corner a few laps in, but luckily it only cost me a second or two, rather than a couple of places.
I was getting pretty much the same lap times the entire way through though and always knew where I was losing a couple of tenths every lap lol, so i'll try and fix that for next week.

I've got the speed, but my problem is my consistency, it's what ruined my race.

I've got the speed, but my problem is my consistency, it's what ruined my race.

Repetition will take care of that my friend :sly: The more laps you have the more it become second nature to your actions and reactions 👍 What you are developing is track memory and it takes repetition to do that :yuck: Not so much just learning where the turns are but learning how to best keep you momentum through that turn 💡 And then you'll say :dunce: "That's how them 🤬 are getting around here so fast" :lol::D

Back