Lion's Den Performance - Widest Variety of Tunes on the Web

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,072 comments
I'll hold my request for abit, I'm really enjoying the Lancer XI Tuned car.

It's really great for us to see people enjoying our products even though Prologue is so quiet these days.:)

Not racing at the moment, think this update is quite rubbish, although i took your Evo out to the 700 Suzuka, into the 59's with a messy lap. Nice car for those thinking about it 👍

Not racing at the moment, think this update is quite rubbish, although i took your Evo out to the 700 Suzuka, into the 59's with a messy lap. Nice car for those thinking about it 👍

1'59s in that car is amazing, nice lap.👍

LDP-R Clio V6 Supercharged Cup Spec​
(300kw) (423Nm) (909kg) (700 PP)​

tunesheet_clioTuned.jpg

Performance:

Power: +14
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 5/14

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-11
Spring Rates: 6/3
Damper: 2/3
Toe: -0.12/-0.05
Camber: 1.6/1.0

Brake Balance: 5/7

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.789
3rd: 1.402
4th: 1.123
5th: 0.919
6th: 0.781
Final: 3.500

Description: Building on the supercharged Clio performance kit Lion's Den Performance built for the streets, our racing division is now taking it a step further, with more boost pumping from the centrifugal supercharger, and a bigger intercooler to keep intake temps down. A further 200kg have been shed from the car, and an aero package added to help keep the car pointing in the right direction. New forged rims to reduce un-sprung weight, and the suspension has been further tweaked to cope with the added ponies.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Tuned as a 5spd gearbox
Rev it right to 8,000rpm
This car seems easy to over drive so make sure you get the nose pointed in smoothly and early

LDP California Poppy
(295kw) (445Nm) (1319kg) (650 PP)
(335kw) (479Nm) (1232kg) (700 PP)

tunesheet_california.jpg

Performance:

Power: -11 -1
Weight: 91% 85%
Tyres: R1 R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -14/-12 -25/-24
Spring Rates: 8/5 3/8
Damper: 8/3 2/1
Toe: -0.12/+0.05 -0.12/+0.04
Camber: 1.4/0.6 0.8/0.3

Brake Balance: 5/5 5/6

All driving aids up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.916 2.916
2nd: 1.970 1.970
3rd: 1.550 1.550
4th: 1.256 1.256
5th: 1.045 1.068
6th: 0.893 0.928
7th: 0.776 0.776
Final: 5.235 4.046

Description: The Ferrari California, a car designed by Ferrari to capture the Californian lifestyle. The Lion's Den California is about capturing the Californian natural environment which is beautiful and inspiring in its own right. Named after the California's wildflower, the California Poppy, this vehicle has had reduced power to meet race regulations, but the secrets are in less weight, a TLD tuned suspension and TLD designed gear ratios for the remarkable 7spd gearbox in this car. Our engineers feel we've made this into one of the most competitve tunes out there on the tracks today.

Tracks Tuned for/on:
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Make use of lift-off oversteer, but don't lift-off too much, or you'll.........oversteer
Smooth driving is essential despite good traction on throttle application
Trail braking is handy in this one
Tuned as 6spd gearbox

New tune out for the Cali, not sure if I made too much compromise between speed and drive-ability, so feedback is welcomed. My best lap was 1'59.915, but since it handles more like an MR car I'm bound to be slower than most.

Anyone who owns a copy of Forza 3 and wants a HSV W427 with a LDP livery, search for user Gaz0x on Forza, he has one up on his store front.

New race tune for the Evo IX/Tuned, and I was able to clock low 2'00.xxx's with it in Free Run with easy and consistent high 2'00.xxx's in race.:)

i did a 1.57 in race record! great tune.. but there is a problem in sixth gear.. cant rev up anymore

i did a 1.57 in race record! great tune.. but there is a problem in sixth gear.. cant rev up anymore

That's because it's a Suzuka tune, alter the Final Drive if you need to.

I'm not sure if this is the final product, but here you go.

hi Paulie,
manage to hit a low 1.56" during a racing section but the only rival is the Ford test car.. for me its impossible to pass, they have a great acceleration plus top speed and good coring too.. is there anything i can improve the EVO tune to beat the FORD test car?
Thx

hi Paulie,
manage to hit a low 1.56" during a racing section but the only rival is the Ford test car.. for me its impossible to pass, they have a great acceleration plus top speed and good coring too.. is there anything i can improve the EVO tune to beat the FORD test car?
Thx

Unfortunately the Evo IX/Tuned is already close to its absolute max performance potential, however have you tried R1 or R2 tyres at Fuji so you can have more power? The AWD will take care of corner exit traction, and with Fuji being more suited to top speeds it's worth a shot.

Could I have a Tune for BMW CONCEPT TII for Eiger Nordwand?

Also why can't we race time trails like free run in GTPSP where I can use Race 3 tires? (not Sport 3)

Or tune my car for the Time Trial?

I hope they make a test drive/freerun feature in the full GT5. :scared:

The reason time trials are restricted to one tyre and no tuning is because it's a test of driver skill, not tuning skill.

@paulie

I know but I wish there was another Test mode were ou could push your car without other drivers on the track.

Also I was just playing an online event (Suzuka Expert) with this one guy with a Ford GT LMS Concept and I beat him with a SL55! (With the tune from this thread of course! Thanks by the way! :dopey: ). Then I proceeded to Fuji and wiped out a guy with a Ferrari again with the same SL55!

:grumpy: badass :grumpy:

Hi there,

iam a big fan of you and your tunes:)

if its not to much trouble please could you do a Nissan R35 GT-R 750pp for fuji please? im sick of falling behind due to noobs pushing me off and i want something with that little extra edge.

thanks

Could I have a Tune for BMW CONCEPT TII for Eiger Nordwand?

Also why can't we race time trails like free run in GTPSP where I can use Race 3 tires? (not Sport 3)

Or tune my car for the Time Trial?

I hope they make a test drive/freerun feature in the full GT5. :scared:

I may be missing something here then, but exactly what PP rating and tyres did you want that tune for?

Hi there,

iam a big fan of you and your tunes:)

if its not to much trouble please could you do a Nissan R35 GT-R 750pp for fuji please? im sick of falling behind due to noobs pushing me off and i want something with that little extra edge.

thanks

G'day. I'll see what I can do, it probably won't have too different a setup from my 700 PP setup, but changes will certainly be necessary. I may not be able to do it until the weekend though, is that alright?

G'day. I'll see what I can do, it probably won't have too different a setup from my 700 PP setup, but changes will certainly be necessary. I may not be able to do it until the weekend though, is that alright?

thats fine thanks for helping me:)

So apparently the events changed yesterday, would you like a different tune now?

if you could just tweak the Dodge Viper/Tuned so it works well with N3 tires that would do nicely

cheers

Last edited:
ahh....sorry my mistake i didnt notice that...

maybe if u could do a 750pp version of the Ford gt race car?
i appriciate all the trouble your going to for me

I shall hopefully be able to do that for you.👍

LDP-R GT LM Spec III Cup Car
(417kw) (718Nm) (990kg) (800 PP)
(319kw) (702Nm) (990kg) (750 PP)

tunesheet_GTlmhsr800.jpg

Performance:

Power: -5 -29
Weight: 85% 85%
Tyres: R2 R2
Downforce: 13/35 10/35

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-14
Spring Rates: 2/10
Dampers: 1/2
Toe: -0.08/+0.08
Camber: 1.0/1.6

Brake Balance: 5/8

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.518
3rd: 1.201
4th: 0.989
5th: 0.838
6th: 0.686
Final: 3.447 3.730

Description: Lion's Den Performance Racing is proud to present one of the scariest monsters circulating the circuits today, a race tyred GT race car. The Ford makes a great road car, but add race tyres, downforce and take away all the weight and it's downright death defying to drive. Using our on track experience we've provided a setup that will hopefully make it a little less bonkers to drive, but it will still require major caution!

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Tuned as a 5spd gearbox
Beware the lift off oversteer
Shift at 7,000rpm
Completely bonkers and not for the feint hearted, but much better than before thanks to the setup.
Shift at 6,500rpm
Still tuned as 5spd, some may also try the 800 PP Final Drive and use as 4spd for time trials, I prefered the 5spd

ahh....sorry my mistake i didnt notice that...

maybe if u could do a 750pp version of the Ford gt race car?
i appriciate all the trouble your going to for me

I wasn't sure if you wanted a race setup or a time trial setup, luckily though the Ford GT LM doesn't care too much what its gearing is set for, in fact, it seemed that this race setup is actually faster anyway. As you can see there wasn't much to change from the 800 PP setup (please note that anything which doesn't have the red settings listed for remains the same). All the top times in the time trial this month are using R3 tyres, but I can practically guarantee this would be easier to drive and easier to overtake with in a race.

As i am using a lot of your tunes Paulie , i wanted to thank you for the excellent job you do.

You're more than welcome.:) I'm just salivating at the thought of GT5 these days, and the proper modifications and much larger array of tuning options and vehicles to tune.:) That, and the fact I've tuned most cars in Prologue already, is why I don't publish many new tunes any more.

Awsome tune thanks so much.
it took me a while to get used to the 'aggressive' driving charachteristics of the car but i was eventually able to beat my best time on Suzuka by over a second:)

Back