Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys for all the battles thus far!! hehe... But I've got the leaderboard entries in!

Been too busy. but finally got it up to spec... This week now is actually Time attack week on Songai Shinro. I'll be updating the OP soon. Also LotS will be helping the Touge Tuner Shootout to verify the tuner's Time Attack Times.

Fragolas, who did you battle for the endless battle award? I think you guys are holding the record of 10 rounds.

I think either me or streetking07 should get the endless battle award as we went 11 rounds with me winning, first race of the season class beta.

I think you may have forgotten the battle between myself and Maccer which lasted 11 rounds.

Haha... well, of course I forgot... haha.. so many things happening, so who won that one? I'll be updating the awards soon!

Look back to post #2797 as Maccer won due to passing me because my tyres gave out first

Season 2 Leaderboard now updated. One last battle remaining...

There will be a finals between Maccer and OSE to determine Season 2's LotS!

Wooo! I made the finals! haha excelent, although I already know OSE will beat me :lol: I'm just happy to be there. When will we race and at what track and class? Or is that up for me and OSE to decide?

Wooo! I made the finals! haha excelent, although I already know OSE will beat me :lol: I'm just happy to be there. When will we race and at what track and class? Or is that up for me and OSE to decide?

It'll be up to you two to decide. But let us know the time, so we can have a scheduled match. I think a lot of us want to watch the finals.

It'll be up to you two to decide. But let us know the time, so we can have a scheduled match. I think a lot of us want to watch the finals.
Yeah - i just hope it will be a time i can join!!!! But pls do record the replay and post it on youtube so that the ones that cannot joint the race can still watch this upcoming EPIC battle.

I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it to watch the finals (still out of commission with broken ps3 :grumpy:) but I wish both Maccer and OSE the very best of luck

Battle result

date: 10/15/11
rival 1: dudeguy
(indianaBROnes) class A
rival 2: che69velle
(che69velle) class A
course: ushimine
battle type: cmsd 2sec
winner: che69velle
5 out of 5

First round I lead and chev stays within 1 sec with a few bumps. Second round I stay with him till towards the end of the course I had to brake mid corner to avoid hitting the slower cornering gt-r. That caused me to slide and hit the opposite wall trying to recover. not enough track left to make up the 4+ sec difference. finished with a 2.8xx gap. Intense short battle

Confirmed, I give myself a 4/5 cause i was rushing his elise bad and tapped him twice. My heavy gt-r followed his elise line which made me happy with my new tune. I wasn't familliar with ushimine so i mirrored him and just rode the snake, changed from road rally style to deep line/fast exit to use my gt-r's power and save tires if we went for third round.

Date: 14/10/2011
Rival 1: badboy_etc - A Class
Rival 2: che69velle - A Class
Course: Ginkyou Line
Battle Style: CMSD 2 sec
Winner: badboy_etc
Rate: 5/5

Chev lead the first round where he was able to block me and was doing a good job. I was on his tail a decent amount of the time seizing an opportunity to pass, but I couldn't. Second round came up and he tried to sneak past me on the first turn (lol we were doing the brake signal start), but I blocked him and almost to late. From there, I was slipping his grasp and ended with a substantial finish.

confirmed
i wish it would have been my pre lots battle agains bad on my course cause i smoked him then, but his new tune is amazing i can't drive mr cause they just slide and spin.

Last edited:
So far, I haven't done anything, and I've made a typo in the regristation. Its a V-SpecII

Maccer! BEAT THAT GREEN V6 FAST WANNABE VTEC! SHOW THEM THAT ROTARY POWER!

Why doesn't this surprise me........... Sorry but after being accused of using FC Tranny's on both my car from this person this morning :odd: i'm a little miffed

Hi guys, doing a Time Attack room if anyone's interested:

CLOSED ROOM

Because praiano wanted to go to his room, he said my room felt different

Last edited:
Badboy, one of the tuners from the touge tuner shootout will be doing the time attack in your room!

Badboy, one of the tuners from the touge tuner shootout will be doing the time attack in your room!

praiano63, came in and I greeted him. I knew who he was because I was following your Tuner Shootout thread. Good idea BTW for that, it should bring more people interested

My first ever recorded time is 3:42.364

Wynter is here now, he said he'll vouch for me when he has the chance:tup:

Archived Post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME ATTACK WEEK - EP04
17th to 23rd October

Songai Shinro (7.75 km)
by badboy_etc

You can get this map from PSN: GTP_TimberW

The Leaderboard will be seperated into 2 catergories.
i) Officially Registered cars (From Season 1 or 2). UPDATED!!
Only Registered players from Previous Seasons can Participate in this catergory.
ii) Open Class (Any new vehicle) UPDATED!!
For New Players and existing players who want to use a different vehicle.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR TIME ATTACK

Car Selection
One Player can only have one car per-category
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
500PP MAX
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example)
Power Limiter use - 95% to 100% only
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed

RACE SETTINGS & TIME ATTACK RULES

1. Create a room/Enter a LotS room.
  2. You'll have to get at least another rival in the same room.

Race Settings
    Track Settings
    Track: Songai Shinro (5.90 km) by badboy_etc UPDATED!!
    You can download this course from GTP_TimberW - Make sure you get the right one

Time: 21:00
    All Time Attack to be logged at night
    Event Settings
    Laps: 4
    Boost: No
    Penalty: None
    Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Mechanical Damage: Light UPDATED!!
    Downforce: Weak NEW!!
    Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On
    End Duration: 180 Seconds​
    Regulation Settings
    Performance Points: 500PP
    Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
    SRF = Off
    Driving Line = Off
    Active Steering = Off
    TSC = Optional
    ASM = Optional
    ABS = Optional​
  3. Start Race with another Rival on Track or Watching Race.

When starting race, the first lap will be your warm up lap, and have 3 next laps to set a best lap. It is set at 4 Laps to allow you to set a lap when your tyres are in their top form. Because 1st lap, it'll be a standing start, so you won't get the best lap. You can also use the opportunity in the first lap to warm up your tyres. So second lap and third lap is your best bet on setting a best lap. 4th lap is just a buffer for you to take down your best time and take the photo for time verification.

Leave a reasonable gap between you and your rivals to prevent rivals from using the draft to shortern their lap times. If you "CRASH", park at the side of the road where you won't get in the way of other players. Don't leave the room as it will cause some lag spike.​
  4. Recording your time and submitting results:
    You must have another Listed Rival in the room who can confirm your time if we were to ask about the result that you submitted. The Listed Rival will be the verifier to confirm your time.

Another way is to have a Listed Rival watch the Live Timing window and post the best times.

Just use the form below.​
  5. Repeat Time Attack
    You can repeat the time attack just as long as you meet the requirements above.​
> SIGN UP NOT REQUIRED <

> SONGAI SHINRO (7.75 km) LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <

Last edited:
Timber, I just found out something that had been bugging me for a while. I entered praiano63's room and indeed that is my true track, but I don't understand what happen with mine. I know I didn't change it (for the worse), and I thought the track was different after the update Spec 2.0 but thought it was just me.. I just downloaded the course from you to see if you have the real one too.

I can vouch that praiana63 made a 3:37.9(don't remember the rest). My new time when I was in his room was 3:39.093. I don't think he checked which doesn't bother me because I know I could do it again.

Edit: I checked, and it does seem different as well

Last edited:
badboy_etc
Timber, I just found out something that had been bugging me for a while. I entered praiano63's room and indeed that is my true track, but I don't understand what happen with mine. I know I didn't change it (for the worse), and I thought the track was different after the update Spec 2.0 but thought it was just me.. I just downloaded the course from you to see if you have the real one too.

I can vouch that praiana63 made a 3:37.9(don't remember the rest). My new time when I was in his room was 3:39.093. I don't think he checked which doesn't bother me because I know I could do it again.

Edit: I checked, and it does seem different as well

What do you mean by different? Lol. Yeah, praiano63 is really quick and will really be exciting to pit him against OSE_CAP_SHADOW and MONSTAR.

What do you mean by different? Lol. Yeah, praiano63 is really quick and will really be exciting to pit him against OSE_CAP_SHADOW and MONSTAR.

I can't explain, but it just felt extremely different when tire slipping was very pronounced. Ask him. One or two turns felt more oval than acute (mine being acute), and I swear the elevation looked slightly different in my opinion... Maybe I ate something I shouldn't have today, I don't know lol.

badboy_etc
I can't explain, but it just felt extremely different when tire slipping was very pronounced. Ask him. One or two turns felt more oval than acute (mine being acute), and I swear the elevation looked slightly different in my opinion... Maybe I ate something I shouldn't have today, I don't know lol.

I think it could be the 'how many people' in the online room problem.

I've seen a thread discussing about this somewhere in gtplanet.net.

I think it could be the 'how many people' in the online room problem.

I've seen a thread discussing about this somewhere in gtplanet.net.

I know perfectly my car and this track now, in this room it was like driving with comfort tires for me. I can do 10 laps in the same half second on this road, but i was turning 3'43" in this room, and sliding like on ice.... Really strange sensation.
For the track , in my room where we race again, it was everything ok. Tire wear on ,grip real..... everything set like it have to be. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back