Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
TimberW
Alrights guys, going in to week 3 of Season 3, the registration is going to be closed early and I'll start giving out awards for this Season!

The first award:
Unexpected Machine Award - Goes to xXHannibaalXx with his Chevrolet Camaro SS '10

The Two more special awards for this season is:
Initial D's Akagi RedSuns - RedSuns-Maccer42 (Keisuke Takahashi / Kenta Nakamura)
Initial D's Purple Shadow - Fragolas79 (Kozo Hoshino / Toshiya Joshima)

The third award is:
Touge God - OSE_CAP__SHADOW (100% Win Rate)

Which leaves the Legend of the Streets Title up for grabs this season. The 2 candidate to grab this title in Season 3 is between RedSuns-Maccer42 and Fragolas79.

So that means a scheduled finals will be happening this weekend between the two players.

The Finals will be a best of 3.

With a Class A battle and then followed by a Class B battle. In case of a 1 win each, a coin toss will decide the third round on which class to Run. All races to be done on CMSD.

Let us know when the final is on

Registration has closed for Core Season 3. And the next Core Season (S4) will be next year in January.

For the Finals, Maccer and Fragolas will have to decide a best time for them to battle and I will post it in post #2.

TimberW
Registration has closed for Core Season 3. And the next Core Season (S4) will be next year in January.

For the Finals, Maccer and Fragolas will have to decide a best time for them to battle and I will post it in post #2.

I just wanna watch? Or do you try to and keep lag down? Any good videos made of your guys stuff?

I just wanna watch? Or do you try to and keep lag down? Any good videos made of your guys stuff?

Nah, we don't really worry that much about lag that much. We've got some videos which you can watch from Post #3. Well, the easiest way to look for our rooms are under Toscana (Tarmac) with the key word "LotS". Sometimes we do host Efiel (Circuit) custom maps as well.

AHhh! Looks like I'm a little too late.. I've been debating whether to join or not, but finally decided to do so.

If I'm not too late Timber I'd like to register myself and my yellow 449PP S13 for the B class, I can wait until January though, no rush. I'll just find the usual LotS guys and practice every once in a while.

Registration for the Christmas Challenge will open soon though, but that's really a side step to LotS core gameplay.

No way I could do it right now with a controller. I would have to wait till I get my wheel.

Ok cool :D, good to know that LotS is still running strong though, much more active than the GTTC once was. I'll be practicin'. Cheers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIDE CHALLENGE
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
19 December - 8 January

We over here in LotS would want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We're organising this Special Christmas Challenge where we'll be running on Snow Tracks! Yes! Alaska (Snow) Custom maps!

Players Registered from Core Season 3 is automatically registered for this Challenge. We are now accepting new players for this special challenge!​

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
CLASS A: 451-500PP MAX
CLASS B: up to 450PP - 2WD only
Snow Tyres Only NEW!!
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed​

RACE SETTINGS & BATTLE RULES FOR CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Alaska (Snow) NEW!!
Event Settings
Laps: 20
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: 500PP
Tyre Restrictions: Snow Tyres NEW!!
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = On
ASM = On
ABS = Up to Player​

> JOIN CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE <

> CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE RIVAL'S LIST <

> CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 02/01/2003
Rival 1: (B) Takumi_Fujiwara
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: (A) Miki
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: Grip Gambler
Winner: Takumi_Fujiwara
Battle Rating: 4 out of 5
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

Last edited:
Date: 12/12/2011
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class B)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class B)
Battle Style: CMSD 3
Course: Sekigahra
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rate: 5/5

I lead first and was able to hold off a few pass attempts early on but at a tight long right hander OSE passed on the outside and stayed ahead by 5 seconds.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class A)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class A)
Battle Style: CMSD 2 / 3
Course: Serra de Freita

My last attempt at taking down OSE's R1.
I lead round 1 and was able to keep ose behind me, but only just. Round 2 and OSE slowly pulled away from me I messed up on the last corner which ended with my corssing the line 3.1 seconds behind, if I had a beter line through the last turn might have just been able to squeeze a 3rd round out of it.

Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class B)

I lead first and was able to hold off a few pass attempts early on but at a tight long right hander OSE passed on the outside and stayed ahead by 5 seconds.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class A)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class A)
Battle Style: CMSD 2 / 3

My last attempt at taking down OSE's R1.
I lead round 1 and was able to keep ose behind me, but only just. Round 2 and OSE slowly pulled away from me I messed up on the last corner which ended with my corssing the line 3.1 seconds behind, if I had a beter line through the last turn might have just been able to squeeze a 3rd round out of it.

Confirmed 5/5

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (class B)
Rival 2: GTP_TimberW (class B)

I chose to chase Timbers SW20 and i followed close behind until turn 5 or 6 were i slid through and pulled away into a big lead at the end.

Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

This was a great battle with timber and a good test for my S14 lasting 9 rounds!
First round I lead and I was able to put quite a gap between us but not enough to take the win, for the next few rounds it was pretty close racing i was able to stay closer to timber than he was to me.
About round 6 tyre wear creeped in and this saw me understeer on entry and timber oversteer mid corner I tryed a few pass attempts here but was unsucsessfull.
The race ended with me in the lead timber chasing as we came out of the uphill sweeping right hander into the esse bends timber got loose and spun out giving me the win. Over all a great race of enturance to show me what needs to be improved on my S14. question is do I have the tunning tallent to fix it. :lol:

Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

This was a great battle with timber and a good test for my S14 lasting 9 rounds!
First round I lead and I was able to put quite a gap between us but not enough to take the win, for the next few rounds it was pretty close racing i was able to stay closer to timber than he was to me.
About round 6 tyre wear creeped in and this saw me understeer on entry and timber oversteer mid corner I tryed a few pass attempts here but was unsucsessfull.
The race ended with me in the lead timber chasing as we came out of the uphill sweeping right hander into the esse bends timber got loose and spun out giving me the win. Over all a great race of enturance to show me what needs to be improved on my S14. question is do I have the tunning tallent to fix it. :lol:

Yeah, my car was mid corner understeer. Can't turn. I did a few tweaks and hopefully that'll help me keep up with the higher tier players.

11/12/2011
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (B class)
Rival 2: CHRYSTALBUDS (B class)
Course: Songai Shinro
Battle Style: CMSD 3 sec
Rate 5/5

Buds chose to lead first so after the first turn i floor it to keep catch up but Buds ran wide going into the next turn. I made my move at the same time and after a 3 turn side-by-side run i pass Buds and then pulled away taking home the win.

11/12/2011
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (A class)
Rival 2: CHRYSTALBUDS (A class)
Course: Serra Da Freita
Rate 5/5

I chose to chase this time and tried to pass Buds early in into the battle but with no luck. I stayed on Buds rear bumper until he ran wide going into the last turn where i slipped through on the inside.

Good battles man, 1st one was a bit annoying but thats just the way it goes :)

Timber I would like to battle your MR-2 with my MR-S, are you still online? I can get on in about 10-15minutes.

I just got off. Maybe next time. Definitely before this season ends. I did a little bit more tweaking after some battles with harder opponents. Hopefully this new tweak will give the SW20 better balance.

I just got off. Maybe next time. Definitely before this season ends. I did a little bit more tweaking after some battles with harder opponents. Hopefully this new tweak will give the SW20 better balance.

Ok man look foward to it 👍

Rival 1: Street-King-07 (class B)
Rival 2: xXHaanibaalXx (class B)
Winner: Street-King-07

Haan wanted a Class B battle and I decided to step up for a rematch. 10 epic rounds followed as the endurance of both our cars was tested to the limit. Haan's RX-8 looked strong in the early rounds so I had to rely on my handling and weight advantage to stay in touch during the rounds I was following. We had two epic side by side moments which gave my VX an opportunity to try and pass but I didn't have enough power to complete a pass. I could see the signs Haan was getting worn down as he starting to slide more by round 8 or 9. His passing attempt on me at the fast chicane failed as he misjudged the wall and suffered damage. By Round 10 Haan's tyres were toast. I didn't want to risk a crash when he skidded back onto the road right in front of me. I took advantage and passed Haan when he oversteered wide enough to let me steam through and win. Brilliant fight.

Hey, guys!! I´m really surprised to be in finals battling Maccer!! Cant help being so glad about that, never though my God Foot car would make it!! I just PM'd Maccer to decide the courses and the time.Courses are easy, time is an issue but we will work out an hour or two in same room next weekend.

When Maccer and me have a decision we will PM you, Timber.

do we have to use our s3 car in side challenge, or can we register a new one? i think i wanna try with my fd anyway but just asking.

scoRRRp
AHhh! Looks like I'm a little too late.. I've been debating whether to join or not, but finally decided to do so.

If I'm not too late Timber I'd like to register myself and my yellow 449PP S13 for the B class, I can wait until January though, no rush. I'll just find the usual LotS guys and practice every once in a while.

What?!?! Whats up Grey? Thinking of joining?

che69velle
do we have to use our s3 car in side challenge, or can we register a new one? i think i wanna try with my fd anyway but just asking.

Yes, you have to use your registered car from Season 3.

Battle Result

12/12/2011
Rival 1: Fragolas79 (A)
Rival 2: TakumiFuji (A)
Course: Mt. Akina
Battle Style: CMSD 1sec
Winner: Fragolas79

Man, what an intense battle against Tak. Tak challenged me to a rematch from last week battle, again in his home course to a CMSD 1 second gap but, this time, he choosed to lead first run. Then I thought "with him leading, Im ruined in first sector, and a 1 second gap is not enough to catch him in the last and fast sector". First straight I stayed on his tail, but couldnt pass. Then in the technical sector, I was able to keep his pace, because of his cold tyres (this isn't an issue to my R34). He slowly increased gap, but I closed it in the fast sector. Second run, I've took the same strategy I had in last week battle, blocking his speed staying in the fastest line with my big R34 (noted some slight love taps in my rear due to my early breaking points), and trying to pull away i the last straights. With this in mind, I crossed the finish line with a 2 seconds gap. Really intense battle!! Although I was so tense, I had great fun driving with Takumi!! Great drive, mate!! :)

SEASON 3 LOTS TITLE BATTLE

This is a special scheduled battle for the two selected players from the Leaderboard. Whoever wins this battle will win the Legend of the Streets Title for Season 3.

VS

-------------------------------------
Redsun-Maccer42
Akagi RedSuns'
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Nissan Silvia Q&#8217;s AERO (S14) &#8216;93

vs
Fragolas 79
Purple Shadow's
Nissan Skyline GT-R V·spec II Nür (R34) &#8216;02
Honda S2000 &#8216;06

-------------------------------------

Courses:
Class A: Serra Da Freita
Class B: Sekigahara
Tie Breaker: Spectator Vote

Race Time:
17 DECEMBER, SATURDAY 3:30PM at GTM +0

img.php

Grab a race count down timer

Room will be up about 1 hour before race time.

If we could get you guys to help Fragolas and Maccer to help take a Akagi RedSun Team photo and Purple Shadow Team photo, that'll be great! I'm sure you guys have some form of replica FD/R34/S2k in your garage!

If we could get you guys to help Fragolas and Maccer to help take a Akagi RedSun Team photo and Purple Shadow Team photo, that'll be great! I'm sure you guys have some form of replica FD/R34/S2k in your garage!

That would be great, I have a room right now.

My R34 is Jade metallic ad the S2000 is Monaco blue ;), just like in Initial D

Yeah, that's why you two got the award! Hehe... also I'm gonna limit just one photo, so take the pic of both cars in one photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back