Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
431373_334516653248938_100000718197046_1070608_1301132172_n.jpg
HERE IS MY BABY:)👍

TimberW
I'm looking to get the LotS Regular to do up a player profile like above.

Quote the above and remove the unnecessary tags. Please help to keep the same format to let things look consistent. I'll be linking the player profiles from the OP.

The Picture should be the picture of your favourite car in LotS, Question #3.

I want too but I promise I won't mention about the Touge wars and such. I'm on my iPod at the moment

LOTS Player Profile

6787798989_b483ae458b_z.jpg

GTP Username: SolidSnake7735
PSN ID: SolidSnake7735
Time Zone: GMT -5
Usual Time Online: No set time, i get around... If you see me in a lobby, consider yourself fortunate.

+ How did you hear about LotS?
I had been running Initial D themed lobbies in GT5 before LotS was around. Then I started frequenting GTPlanet forums and found TOSS and LotS and felt like I belonged there. Been here since day 1. Funny, besides Timber's posts.. mine is the first on the thread :sly:.

+ What makes LotS Special to you?
I have met a great deal of drivers in my time playin GT5 but none made a lasting impression as the LotS rivals. Everyone has their own personality and makes the touge scene really feel like a family/community.

+ Tell us a little bit about your favourite car (for LotS)?
I'm a JDM fanatic and have spent plenty of time jumping from car to car trying to find one that fits me well. NSX's, RX-7's, Skyline GT-R's, Lan Evos and Fairlady Z's all pale in comparison to the purest sports car experience IMO. The Honda S2000. My LotS S2K is pushing 357 naturally aspirated horsepower. An all-Motor 2-seater with perfect balance and a 9000PRM redline. Harmonious VTEC exhaust note. Holy grail of touge.

+ What do you drive in real life?
I don't have a car of my own at the moment. Wanting to buy myself 240SX or Zenki/Kouki S14. My old man drives a Porsche Cayenne so i roll in that from time to time.

+ How long would you think you'll support LotS for?
As long as I can. I have a great deal of respect for the LotS Rivals, and I've made some interesting friendships and alliances as well as learned a thing or two. Tuning cars is my favorite pastime in Gran Turismo and I have an obsession with the Nurburging and touge.

LotS is the best school for touge on GT5 👍

Last edited:
Thanks SolidSnake, perfect start to the start of the collection of player profiles. Well, you always take great photos. Probably in the future, I hope to update my player profile picture with something better!

Thanks SolidSnake, perfect start to the start of the collection of player profiles. Well, you always take great photos. Probably in the future, I hope to update my player profile picture with something better!

haha thanks, and maybe we could recreate your Initial D manga pic in GT5 :sly:

Oh yeah.. that's what I wanna hear... haha... Always wanted that! We'll see what we can do when we see each other online!

I can already imagine which track we can run for a good shot. Mt. Akina, the downhill straight after the sweeping right-handers. As we brake hard from 4th or 5th gear to 2nd going into the valley.

LotS Player Profile

toscanatarmacd.jpg

GTP Username: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
PSN ID: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Time Zone: GMT -0
Usual Time Online: 10pm to 2am normally.

I found out about LotS when Timber called out for a sponsor for a prize back in Pre-Season. Timber then invited me to join Lots about 4 days later.

Because it stands out from all the other leagues on GTPlanet as its solely based around the Real touge scene and all the racers are a tight knit community.

Well i've got 3 favourite cars for LotS where do i start...
My Green NSX-R from Season 2 was only defeated once and was also my first step at running N/A....
My S2000 R1 & 111R from Season 3 were deemed completely unstoppable marking them in my favourites list 👍

I drive a '97 VW Golf VR6 as my daily ride...

As long as it runs for 👍

Last edited:
LotS Player Profile

6788962293_d6f7815408.jpg

GTP Username: Winters Noble
PSN ID: Wynter92
Usual Time Online: No Set Time

I was scouted out and told about it by Nightingale

+What make LotS special to you?
It stands out, because most of the racing you see involves people just using max power and racing soft tires. The road less traveled was worth it coming here.

+Tell us a little bit about your favorite car (for LotS).
It definitely has to be my '91 type R RX-7 FD3S for Season 1 (Simply Gorgeous). Though now a formidable drift car, I occasionally take her out on the steep slopes of the mountain passes.

+What do you drive in real life?
I drive a '96 Nissan Maxima

+How long would you think you'll support LotS for?
When Gran Turismo ceases.​

Last edited:
LotS Player Profile

y6snHSBKwzbeHdHTVk_0.jpg

GTP Username: AudiMan2011
PSN ID: Street-King-07
Usual Time Online: 4/5pm to 10/11pm Weekdays.
12pm to 11pm Weekends

I discovered LotS by accident when looking around for online lobbies and I stumbled into a LotS room. A quick explanation from Timber led me to sign up and get to where I am today

It made me rethink what I already knew about tuning and it gave me a chance to meet new people.

I've ran several cars in LotS but my definitive favourite is the Toyota GT86. The combination of Subaru DNA and a spiritual revival of the iconic 86 name has made it a seriously rewarding car to drive.

I drive a 1.3 diesel Vauxhall Corsa because it gets excellent fuel economy

I will continue to support LotS as for as long as it continues running.​

Last edited:
EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

GTP Username: TakumiFuji01
PSN ID: TakumiFuji01
Usual Time Online: Most of the time, I usually go offline to have my PS3 cool down

I remember seeing the thread for LotS and I was really interested, it was kinda weird at 1st(since I was from Kado's Touge League) but I got used to it after I was practicing & getting help from few people. I do remember few LotS people before it was made

I've met a lot of great Touge, Hot Version and Keiichi fans that were in Lots and LotS got me into watching more Touge videos and getting into better cars then just one or something like that.

I love JDM, the most car I love is my Amuse S2000 R1. This car was actually from Hot Version and it's a real car, when I 1st started watching Touge 280(which is now 300), I was surprise to see such an amazing orange Touge car could do. This car uses Titanium and Carbon Fiber around the body, interior still has it's panels, has it's A/C and Stereo, and make sure this car doesn't make you think that it's a race car when it's NOT!(Laughs) This car is a AP1 with a F20C by the way

I don't really have a car at the moment but my dream car is a S2000 or a AE86 but it might be a little expensive for the S2000 and AE86 might be rare so maybe a Value-for-Money VTEC Prelude(The one with the H22A)

I'll support it as long as I can, LotS is in my blood now by the way so there's no way I can get away from LotS. LotS will be the #1 Touge League and will get the #1 Touge award on GTPlanet.​

Last edited:
LotS Player Profile​

ToscanaAsfalto_10.jpg
GTP Username: Fragola79
PSN ID: Fragolas79
Usual Time Online: 1:00am to 3-4:00am.

I found LotS when hosting some BestMotoring like rooms. One LotS rival told me about it (Pimento) when Pre-Season started.

The non commitment character of the races and, mostly, the rivals! Great level of skills, respectfull guys, always friendly and polite.

I like small and light cars mostly. You give me a MX5, MRS or a S2000 and I drive it for days!! At the moment, I'm running a AW11 MR2 (NA) and I love it!!

My beloved 2005 Cooper S for almost 7 years. It puts a stupid smile on my face everyday. Sometimes I run it on the touge (the real Serra da Freita) with a couple of friends. Also have a Golf Mk6 estate.

Hope to do it until it lasts!!

Jan. 30th, 2012

Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Course: Serra da Freita
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rating: 5/5

Comments: It was a quick race. I decided to chase the first lap, still havent gotten used to the massive power of the R8 and OSE's Veyron beat me in every corner. good race.

Jan. 30th, 2012

Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Course: Serra da Freita
Rating: 5/5

Comments: It was a quick race. I decided to chase the first lap, still havent gotten used to the massive power of the R8 and OSE's Veyron beat me in every corner. good race.

Confirmed 5/5. My first official run in the Veyron proved to be a success.
Solid choose to chase and i pulled away to an 8 second lead.
Battle Type: CMSD3

Haha... the player profiles are like Chinese Whispers, where the format is changing bit by bit after each post. Lol. Go back to my post and copy the format from my post.

LotS Player Profile
258yq1v.jpg

GTP Username: Maccer_42
PSN ID: RedSuns-Maccer42
Time Zone: GMT +0
Usual Time Online: It Varies 3pm - 6pm or 10pm - 2am

I joined GTTC just before it came to a close and never got to do any offical battles, Gr3yKn1ght (scoRRRp) recomended I come here to LotS to get my touge fix, I signed up 1 week after the FF side season started and was hooked.

The people involved make it special to me nothing better than driving with touge enthusiasts and Initial D fans. The unique race format true to the Initial D style is one of a kind which makes for some of the most exciting races i've been involved with and watched.

Would have to be my RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD3S) I used it in season 2 of LotS in a Dragon Perfomance inspired paint job and it got me to the finals where I lost, then I re-spec'd it to be a Keisuke Takahashi tribute which lead to win Season 3 of LotS. The origanal version now resides in the hands of Fragolas79.

A 1996 Nissan Primera 1.6L. Maybe one day i'll finaly own my dream car 180sx Type X :lol:

As long as the club is running i'll be a suporting member.

Last edited:
I really like the player profiles, makes LotS feel more tight-knit of a group than most othe clubs and teams. Even if we form our own alliances through/outside of LotS, we're all each others' friends and rivals.

Yes, I think it's good as well! Let's us know a little more about the crew of LotS. It's an adaptation from the TOSS' thread's interview. I'm thinking of just leaving the TOSS page as it is since the LotS thread is the most updated touge thread on GTP.

Hey, since last season I didn't register any A class car, I need to do it now.
Car : Honda NSX Type R '92
PP : 500
Colour : Yellow
Aspiration : N/A
Drivetrain : MR

I still have to get a car for the two new classes.

Date: 31/01/2012
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (C class)
Rival 2: TakumiFuji01 (C class)
Course: Mt Akina
Batte Style: CMSD 3
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

I choose to chase Tak's Miata and from the exit of turn one Tak made a small gap on the uphill but after a few turns i'd caught up and placed my attack on the outside exiting a turn. I drag raced Tak on the straight passing him. Tak held onto my tail for most of the lap until i pulled away..

Rival 2: sayatech (C class)
Batte Style: GGH-5 Seconds

Sayatech asked to run a mock battle before we did the official battle. We agreed on sayatech having a 5 second head start due to him running a Kei car. After puching hard to catch him i passed him exiting a turn and slowly spread the gap to cross the line ahead.
Very impressed with the use of a Kei car that sayatech is running 👍

Rival 2: sayatech (C class)
Batte Style: GGH-5 Seconds

Sayatech asked to run a mock battle before we did the official battle. We agreed on sayatech having a 5 second head start due to him running a Kei car. After puching hard to catch him i passed him exiting a turn and slowly spread the gap to cross the line ahead.
Very impressed with the use of a Kei car that sayatech is running 👍

I have to give a good 5 out of 5 for you too, great driving by OSE, and the 5 second handicap was a good balanced head start. If I could handle my car a bit better, it would be a close finish. We had one point where we made contact, but I have to take the blame, since my car got into a slide at the exit of a corner, and blocked off OSE causing him to tap me, but did more harm to me than to him.

On another note, the choice of a MR kei car deemed kind of an uphill struggle, topping out at the straights, and way to oversteery when lifting off.

OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Rival 2: TakumiFuji01 (C class)
Batte Style: CMSD 3

I choose to chase Tak's Miata and from the exit of turn one Tak made a small gap on the uphill but after a few turns i'd caught up and placed my attack on the outside exiting a turn. I drag raced Tak on the straight passing him. Tak held onto my tail for most of the lap until i pulled away..:
Confirmed. I won't make any excuses, I will get my car ready next time

hazzy
I have to give a good 5 out of 5 for you too, great driving by OSE, and the 5 second handicap was a good balanced head start. If I could handle my car a bit better, it would be a close finish. We had one point where we made contact, but I have to take the blame, since my car got into a slide at the exit of a corner, and blocked off OSE causing him to tap me, but did more harm to me than to him.

On another note, the choice of a MR kei car deemed kind of an uphill struggle, topping out at the straights, and way to oversteery when lifting off.

Check your LSD settings ;)f
Kei car class would be a good idea. I like the sound of that. Has anyone else used 1 in LOTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back