AGOMEZ - 12.24 Comeback with GT86 -

• Thread starter agomez
  • 147 comments
agomezphoto
Hello,

4635597.png

In this thread I'll posting my pictures from GT5; starting with these ones, taken at my first cars...

I'll try to update daily.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
As promised, daily update, this time, my new favourite car of the game so far, a matte black Lexus LF-A

Night shots, imo the best pictures ever seen from a videogame.

For tomorrow I'll try to take photos of an european car in daylight, or maybe in the night of le sarthe...... :dopey:

PS:I had to restart my career so don't expect more pics of the cars in the first post. :crazy:

👍

Can't wait to get my hands on the LF-A. It looks amongst the best in the game, if not the best. Incredible machine! The 8th, 10th and very last pictures are just immense, fantastic shooting! 👍

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them.

As for the LF-A, it drives really well, I assume its very close to the real thing, based on the reviews/videos I've seen of it.

The sound its just awesome, blasting throught the tunnels its the best experience you can have, I can guarantee it sounds just like the real car:

tumblr_kxle6uL65p1qb3mj4o1_500.jpg

👍

Where did u get that picture? I didn't know you could replicate yourself in GT5!! ;)

Can you add any type of body kit to it? Or a rear wing? It's hard to say what it'd look like if it was tuned, but I am curious!

I'm not 100% sure, I don't know if I checked, but I think you can't.

That picture was taken at the spanish LF-A launch event, you have to hear that V10 revving in a dealership before you die.... :dopey:

It drives well? ****, I was split between that and the Italia Ferrari, went with the red thing. its good, drives well enough, but the Gallado's better by a mile - 4wd, more power, more control (relatively speaking) :/

Whats setting did you use in gameplay photomode? without photoshopped right? i am trying to get a rolling shot but it's all blurry.

your pictures amazing shots!

Whats setting did you use in gameplay photomode? without photoshopped right? i am trying to get a rolling shot but it's all blurry.

your pictures amazing shots!

You have to change the mode of 'following' in the camera menu, the first option is panning and the second and third are useful for rolling shots

I wanna see the LFA tuned if possible with some body mods.

I'll try to take some pictures with its aero when I get home

Thanks for the comments.

You are welcome! The pics are appreciated. I just know that I'll be purchasing the LFA when i get the funds to, so I want to see what all i can do to it appearance wise!

Holy cow.

The night shots are unbelivable. They could be used in any ad campaign without problems. They are perfect!

Ok, so here it is, my biggest update yet:

Mercedes C63 AMG:

VW Type 2 Samba:

Lamborghini LP-670 SV in dark matte green:

Citröen C4 WRC:

In other news, the LF-A has become a Nürburgring wannabe, with the orange colour and all

5207268015_18a250fece_b.jpg

As always, expect another update tomorrow 👍

Back