AGOMEZ - 12.24 Comeback with GT86 -

• Thread starter agomez
  • 147 comments
Gorgeous pictures! What color did you use for the LFA and the light green GT-R? Perfect paint selections

Tough steering wheel shot haha

Gorgeous pictures! What color did you use for the LFA and the light green GT-R? Perfect paint selections

The LF-A it's painted wih Arancio orange from the Lamborghini Murcielago SV and the GT-R's colour is called Millenium Jade as it comes from the R34 GT-R V-Spec :sly:

The steering wheel its not from the SLS AMG :)

Very good pictures! I especially like the third last 787B picture and the Top Gear Magazine 458 Italia article.

I'll just have a guess with the steering wheel photo: is it an Enzo Ferrari?

The LF-A it's painted wih Arancio orange from the Lamborghini Murcielago SV and the GT-R's colour is called Millenium Jade as it comes from the R34 GT-R V-Spec :sly:

Thanks; really love that Millenium Jade. I see you're going for an LFA Nurburgring edition look. Does the LFA have any aero kits?

I'm gonna have to guess Ferrari California for the steering wheel.

Yes, that LF-A was supposed to be a Nürburgring edition, saddly no aero parts are available for it.

It's not from an Enzo neither a California, keep trying 👍

As you can see, I like the 787b quite a bit and here it is today's update:

At a rainy Suzuka Circuit:

1991's Night of the 24 heures du Le Mans:

and one of the early pit stops of the race..... still in the daylight:

This will be the last 787 update for a while I promise.....

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

dude your brilliant at this love your photos , i just wonder how do you take still photos at the track ? i cant find the photo mode when i race =(

glac

I loooove the 787B as well. If only I could afford it...

Wonderful shots though, I adore the pit stop sequence especially

Following my find of this item in flickr:

I knew I had to pay hommage in my way....... :dopey:

I just upgraded to flickr pro so from now on you will be able to download 1920pixels copies of the photos I'll gradually upload.

Any more comments would be greatly appreciated.

👍

Great stuff here! I also noticed you shoot in RL! Have you ever done any rig shots? cause you sure seem to know the right angles and all, but GT5's magic camera makes most photographers dream come true [sort of] of getting car photos that they normally can't or as easily. Keep up the good stuff!:sly:

Great stuff here! I also noticed you shoot in RL! Have you ever done any rig shots? cause you sure seem to know the right angles and all, but GT5's magic camera makes most photographers dream come true [sort of] of getting car photos that they normally can't or as easily. Keep up the good stuff!:sly:

Nope, I focus more in motorsport rather than single car photoshoots, that's why maybe my photos here don't get much comment because I don't really like to process much, not saying that I don't know, just that I don't like that in photos of cars.

And you're right, GT5 is the dream of any photographer.

👍

I've been a bit of an absent here lately but here it is my biggest update yet:

Super GT Race at Fuji Speedway

If you click the images you will be linked to my flickr gallery where you can download 1920 copies of these photos and few others that are not posted here.

Thanks for looking and please share your opinion! :dopey:

Back