AGOMEZ - 12.24 Comeback with GT86 -

• Thread starter agomez
  • 147 comments
Samba is really cool 👍 My favorite would be the one in front of the campers.
The C4 WRC series are good capture as well. Really enjoy those crazy wide angle in motion.

Waiting for more of your LFA.

I tried to tune the car aesthetically but you cannot put any kind of splitter or wing on it.

Samba is really cool 👍 My favorite would be the one in front of the campers.
The C4 WRC series are good capture as well. Really enjoy those crazy wide angle in motion.

Since I did the first top gear challenge I knew I had to get a Samba, its fully tuned, 195hp and 865kg. It's not the fastest thing on earth, but its really fun.

The C4' series inspiration came from various shots I saw in other galleries, and when I finally did the Seb Loeb academy I saved the replay and took those. Im really pleased with the results.

As always, thanks for your feedback 👍

That sucks that you can't change anything body wise on the LFA besides wheels. Oh well. Maybe if you're a higher level things will unlock, if not I guess we'll have to wait till GT6.

Wicked shots mate. I've only dabbled in photomode in GT4, but giving it a bit more of a go now.
Keep it up :)

Thanks for the kind comments, they really make me proud of my work and I hope to keep my level up.

In other words, here it is today's update:

it's not super special or anything because I'm saving up for an upcoming project I'm working on.....

I'll try to get it done for tomorrow, so keep an eye on this thread, I can guarantee you'll be amazed. :dopey:

👍

Oh wow the Lambo just...i don't have the words to describe it...fapfapfapfap....

But Mat green? why? Darck purple would have been cooler...Bam Marghera's Gallardo xD or a Bright orange to contrast the carbon fiber bits O_O (i don't have GT5 yet cose i'm broke so idk the choice of colors)

DUDE
That is very nice. That's taking photomode to another level. A suggestion, do a supercar vs supercar showdown magazine. LFA vs SLS vs Lambo.

And for added realism add page numbers and see if photoshop can add a bit of gloss to the pages.

Very Nice Work

The spy shots update is a brilliant idea, I had a similar one myself when I spotted that car in the dealership! :lol: The magazine shoot is very realistic too, it looks like it could have been printed and put in a shop.

Awesome, I like the mag thing!
I gotta do a drift tengoku like mag! With cover and all!!!

Also the wangan pics turned out really good!

If you check the main photography sub-forum, you can see that you have given me a little inspiration for my newest thread 👍

Hope you can make a stroy for the Spy-shots ;)

I am always amazed when I check out your thread, your creative magazine stories are crazy. Keep up the great work!!

Todays update its all about JKcreativeworks and myself (be sure to check his thread, he has already uploaded his photos), we've had a bit of a blast online :

R32 GT-R and NSX Type-R at SS7:

R35 GT-R and R35 V-Spec at Tokyo R246:

R32 GT-R and NSX Type-R at Tsukuba:

Tomorrow we'll take a look at Nascar racing, be sure to check it out!

:dopey:

Back