Nasadus

Premium
Netherlands
Netherlands
Nasadus-NL
Nasadus

Banner20120.jpg

Welcome to my gallery.
For viewing the photo's i recommend clicking on the preview icons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MazdaRX-7_zps175413b8.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Those are some outstanding pics! I can't describe how breathtaking those shots look :) Keep up the good work!

Very nice 👍 i never would have thought to paint my zonda r that color. Might have to look through my options again :D

This one would be my personal favorite :)

Some genuinely beautiful images here - very inspiring. You've got a great eye for composition, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Well done. You just made two beautiful cars the Zonda and SLR even more spectacular.

Great gallery, you've got some skills! The white SLR is brilliant, and the Top Gear set is great too. I'll be keeping an eye on this gallery. :)

[empty space];4425979

I like your choices. But i choose the one that i did because i saw the same exact camera angle being used on the show. I might change it in the end, we'll see.

And to all the visitors of my gallery, i thank you for stopping by and leaving comments. I really appreciate it.

Finally got my PS3 back from Sony after having it fixed. New shots are one the way. Here's a small teaser of what's comming.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment guys. I appreciate it. My next update will be later tonight. Finally unlocked the X2010.

I wonder if more hours went into the editing than the photo taking....

Are most of these photos HDR'd?

Actually, the editing didn't take much time at all as i do small amount of editing to get these results. Most of the time goes to the presentation, resizing, uploading etc.

As for HDR, i wouldn't even know where to begin to get a HDR photo. Never done it.

Back