gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Very nice set there. I like this one the most, but the whole set is really nice. Oh, I like the tones in the last one too. And I like the... oh dammit, I like them all

I absolutely love the close ups and detail shots, but this photo has to be my favourite. The depth of field is perfect, as are the colours.

Loving these last two sets, Gtuned - that Viper in front of the brick strip at Indy is a great composition, and I'd love to see you do that with HDR... that sky's gorgeous!

And Black Betty... yowza! :drool: Makes me want to paint mine (now that I finally have one) and get shooting! (The one I did in my gallery was a 'commissioned' piece and I returned before I knew about duping - doh! :dunce:) Great work, G!!

Wow, thanks for all the feed back yet again everyone ! Now lets see if i can keep the pace up with a set that's been in the works. A while ago, me and Blingy did a old school muscle car race. No ABS, no TCS, nothing. And what better place than Laguna Seca to race classic muscle ? I got a couple panoramas, HDRs and even some polaroids. These 2 cars are a blast to drive, and even more so to race.

Some really cool shots G! They all have very good feel to them and the color and texture of them fits the era very well. And nice work on the polaroid look of the first couple of shots. I like the fingerprints and water damage they have. Very authentic. Nice job Sir!

Amazing update once again! HDRs look great, but I especially like the polaroids! Great idea and well done with those fingerprints and oil spills 👍

Awesome work all round, once again! I'm not so sure about the HDR on the panoramas as they're already fairly 'busy' on the eye but the compositions are 100% unique and very very refreshing!

Nice job shooting standards - You can't really tell! Very nicely done.
The polaroid-style ones as 440 said are very cool. I'm not a *huge* fan of the HDR stuff though, it's a bit overdone for my tastes. Nice work with the panoramas though!

Totally agree the polaroids are great. And some of the panos too. But I also fell the HDR is overdone on alot of those shots.

Still great work though.

Thanks again everyone. The HDR's are a bit overdone, I like the painterly look, but i really over did some of the panoramas, just trying new stuff. This next set was particularly... Hard. I took out my Race Modded Z/28 Camaro, nick named "Whitewash", A song by Buckethead. And with listening to the song, i thought about a kinda horror movie-ish set. So what better place to do that then the Nurburgring 24H Configuration, at Night, with rain !... Stupid Idea. This things headlights are about as bright as 2 dead flashlights. It's scary to race this thing. But, I had an idea, from now, I'll try to match my sets to songs, which i name most of my cars from.

Love the new Camaro shots. Of couse I loved the last HDR pics as well. While some may consider them slightly "overdone", to me they really showcase what the world should look like. I haven't tried my hand at any HDR yet, but I think that's going to be my next endeavor. Thanks for the inspiration.

Man, that would be pretty scary driving with lights like that. Great update too!

Back