gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
I like all three. The coffee ring and spill is a nice touch, but maybe it's a bit dark? Seems like coffee stains are a lighter brown. I guess it depends how much cream you put in it :dopey:

Nice Gtuned! As for the CCCL shot, maybe you should of left a bit more detail in it. Just a thought.

I really like the ''stencil-like'' Impreza. I've never seen something like that before (in GT5).
The R8 set is also awesome. I think R8 IS a beautiful car and your set brings up it's beauty at it's best! 👍

P.S. It's just an idea but what about adding some droppings on that ''stencil''? You know, like when you spray too much on one spot. I think it would look really cool.

The last two sets are outstanding; the lighting in the R8 pictures is priceless and the angles were well chosen, too. I cannot pick a favourite from that set, but the third picture from the last set is something that I have not seen done before with pictures from GT5.

Very well done and keep up the good work. 👍

Wow, thanks for the feedback on them, didn't expect much. As for the ring, it is a bit dark, but i think i got a better idea on how to do them now. And for the Subaru, i'm working on a more authentic Stencil idea that i should get done soon, with overspray and drippings. And thanks Ben, good to hear from you that i did good on it :D Hopefully I'll do good this week, if i make any polls. Anyways, I got alot of pictures to do, So i'll be updating daily in a bit. But for now, Panorama Rama... Time... stuff... Okay it's 2 panoramas I did. Both Ford GT Cars and The Lexus ISF Brothers.
And I Think i've done the largest Panorama on GTP. Fruity is a massive 11,097x1,029px Without the 200px border.
"Remix"

3273x909

"Fruity"

11,097x1,029​

Fantastic Gtuned, I love how you've made the colours 'loud' in the Fruity shot. The Remix shot is awesome too.

That ISF shot looks amazing in full size, the details you've picked up are just immense. I like how you composed the image so the cars were 'placed' on the bottom of the frame too, rather than including too much tarmac. It was a brave move but I think it paid off.

Very nice work! Love that Lexus pano, the colours, the contrast, the size.... (my computer actually creaked as I opened the f/s)

The R8 set is phenomenal. I really like how you combine all the pictures to look as a whole set.
The Mach mustang poster is amazing, ans so are the entries to the Photoshop and CCCL competition. 👍
The panoramas are also pretty good. I wouldn't say breath taking, but they are good.

Thanks everyone, I'm sorry again for not posting stuff up quicker, but I'm working on them. In the meantime, I'm hoping to get some feedback on my Photoshop Entry. While the theme said "Fine art", Stencil and Graffiti are still art. Also I included my 2.0, and C.C.C.L Entries. I got a PMC one, just haven't exported it yet.
Photoshop Competition
"Rotary Throw Up"

Original Picture

Advanced 2.0
"Light Speed"

C.C.C.L Competition
"Attack"

Rotary throw up is great! Have you thought about puttung it on a ''wall'' background?

thought about it and tried it, it looked too busy and the 787B was hard to make out, so i scrapped it and went on white. Also tried spray paint body colors, but made it look too messy and took away the car's natural shape.

Looks nice, I like the paint drips. I like the action in shot 3. The 2.0 entry isn't bad but I'm not really sure what I'm looking at :lol:

Love the Rotary Zoom Zoom Shot ,Not feeling the 2.0 One much I love the idea But can't see how it will work on a Poll .

The zoom zoom shot is really nice, I'm gonna have to agree with the last posters about the 2.0 shot though.

Okay. anyone miss me ? No ? okay good. Portal 2 ARG has been taking up the majority of my time... And i've been lazy. BUT ALAS, I will keep updating somewhat frequently. i still have tons of pictures to edit, but for now, here's a Kyoto Showcase set. I'm quite a Portal/Half Life fan. I'm even trying to drum up something for the Photoshop comp, but it's not turning out good. I have a awesome idea of a Combine Chase through Eiger or something, Choppers and APCs along with a couple Striders for good measure but I don't have steam anymore so... Anyways here's a Challenger and FT86 at Kyoto.

I've missed your great pics and you have not disappointed me with the new set. They are amazing and I hope you keep posting pics for a while :D

Shot 3 is my favorite, perfect angle, composition and lighting for that car. The slight tilt gives it that aggressive zing. :dopey:👍

Thanks guys ! Nice too see people missed my stuff :D Here's a small update in anticipation of Portal 2. Atlas and P-Body got their rewards for completing testing. GT by Citroen Concepts. Even though it wasn't a competition, Atlas won so he got the Race car. I do have a full set of these 2 cars coming up pretty soon too. Also, If anyone can guess where I got the idea for the colors of the cars, (while they are the colors of the Robots, that isn't where I got the idea. It is from Portal 2 though) they get a free up to 1 Million CR car.

Latest Posts

Back