CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 19

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 174 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time using this filter I think the shot turned out pretty nice well the corner did at least not sure about the cars
FINAL ENTRY
NrburgringNordschleife_36-1.jpg

Large ==> http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx304/robbzy88/NrburgringNordschleife_36.jpg

^you should think over your Entry mate! I don't think you will get in the poll with that shot. There isn't any miniature effect in sight and its way to blurry! See it just as tip or a positive critic! :)

But I like your model of the jaguar alot!! :D

I like using the miniature filter at night, like at LeMans, because it really gives the car(s) a nice color, and the blur is usually hidden because of the darkness.

^you should think over your Entry mate! I don't think you will get in the poll with that shot. There isn't any miniature effect in sight and its way to blurry! See it just as tip or a positive critic! :)

But I like your model of the jaguar alot!! :D

yeah I know what you mean, I've found it a bit of a struggle to use miniature properly with a standard car, but will probably try again after reading some of the posts here 👍

This comp is gonna be pure fun and childhood memories !!
I had made a few miniature shots last week but they all are on a Photo Travel location.
I'm going to the attic and see if I can find my old Carrera racetrack and get some inspiration :D

I like this weeks competition. I have a bunch of shots I'd like to enter, but having such a hard time picking which one. I'm gonna wait a little longer and check out more of the competition before I add mine. I need much more time to decide.

I'm not hatin' or anything like that, but I reckon when it comes time to cast the votes people are going to go with what looks more realistic as opposed to what's been done correctly.

I'm not hatin' or anything like that, but I reckon when it comes time to cast the votes people are going to go with what looks more realistic as opposed to what's been done correctly.

Hmm, I personally would rather go with a picture that makes full use of the theme and is unique. Your picture with the F1 at Cape Ring would get my vote since it's a great use of the theme. Realism I can get at any time. ;)

Oh, and I just stole your font. :)

Hmm, I personally would rather go with a picture that makes full use of the theme and is unique. Your picture with the F1 at Cape Ring would get my vote since it's a great use of the theme. Realism I can get at any time. ;)

Oh, and I just stole your font. :)

I've noticed. :grumpy: :lol:

Oh noooooh !!! I knew it... I knew I had to be fast on this one.
I had the exact same idea than nismo33, and I knew that someone would found that spot and beat me to it... And now it's too late, I will have to post my other entry.
O well, it's not bad either, I hope :sly:

And just maybe, who knows, nismo will change his entry and I can post my original one :dopey:

EDIT: entry changed: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5167827#post5167827

Last edited:
Oh noooooh !!! I knew it... I knew I had to be fast on this one.
I had the exact same idea than nismo33, and I knew that someone would found that spot and beat me to it... And now it's too late, I will have to post my other entry.
O well, it's not bad either, I hope :sly:

And just maybe, who knows, nismo will change his entry and I can post my original one :dopey:

Lmao sorry mate ;)

i just spent the last 2hrs taking photos, only to find out i missed read the rules
back to the drawing-board

Just a quick question are supposed to use our childhood heros. If that is the case I think we have a very talented 5 year old in the competition!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back