• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 174 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_6.jpg

.The code is 908.

It doens't look like a hot wheel car to me though... :P
But maybe i could make use the minature filter. It's difficult to find good shoots using this filter.

I'll change it if i ever fine some time...​

I have changed my entry. I find this one more unique. It also sets you off in some kind of dream world, and that's were I spend a lot of time as a kid :sly:
I find this car very suited for this competition, wonder why it hasn't been used before. Could be a real Hotwheels© car!!

Final Entry

The day this competition was posted I found this Nissan GT-R R34 tuned by Nismo and I thought it was perfect because of the cool 'stickers'👍...just like the good old days...:)
Final Entry

FiNAL ENTRY

I had the C9 as Carrera car! That was for sure my favorite Carrera car I've ever owned! :)

Final Entry

^Click for larger image^

Hmm... just noticed the GT logo has disappeared into the sky.​

Last edited by Normalaatsra; Today at 4:52 PM. Reason: Being screamed at for just making a little mistake. Was new here anyways :( . Nice how this place treat new guests..

If you're new then you should probably take the time to read the rules and the AUP, it's important for all members but especially for new ones so you can avoid getting infraction points 👍

If you're new then you should probably take the time to read the rules and the AUP, it's important for all members but especially for new ones so you can avoid getting infraction points 👍

:embarrassed: i'll keep my eyes on the instructions then ;)

My changed final entry

Click it to make it bigger. Don't make me regret changing, good luck everyone.

Last edited:
First time entering any contest. Uncertain about the linking to a larger file. But I had fun making several different cars. i thought this Mercedes van looked like a toy to start with.
mbvan.jpg

Final Entry

The Civic is loved by both young and old, and is the quick-fast but bargain-priced FF compact.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back