2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,310 views
#14 looped the GP circuit and is now in the pits
 
I don't think you'd ever get bored of the seemingly endless variety of different cars in this race.
 
No 7 M3 is 151st???? Major Suckage..

Yeah... Don't know what the problem was but the Ferrari 458 is also going on the same way if they're staying in the pit that long. Still 20 more hours to go...
 
Was the 458 off then? Because I saw them doing some repairs in the front like 15 mins ago, and it had some scratches.
 
Ferrari is back in. 19 hours. Forza Ferrari!
 
Yeah... Don't know what the problem was but the Ferrari 458 is also going on the same way if they're staying in the pit that long. Still 20 more hours to go...

BMW have said it was brakes on the 7 via their Facebook.
 
At least the #1 BMW is still going.

But seems like hybrids are still not the bee's knees for endurance races.

And the #2 Farnbacher 458 is heading back onto the track.
 
#2 is back, it has a huuge stairway to climb, though.
 
Isn't it required by rule to have lights on? EDIT: Nevermind the 458 has put it's lights on.
 
Do all americans call Nissans.. Neesaans? this guy on Radio Lemans keeps saying it that way!
 
I don't think you'd ever get bored of the seemingly endless variety of different cars in this race.

I really hope that next gen console and PC games will provide 64 car grids. 128 would be even better, at least on LeMans and nordschleife.
 
Probably already been asked, but is there any good live timing out there? The link on the first page only shows driver names, and since I have no idea who is in what car, it's not very useful.
 
It's unbelievable how realistic the Nur is in GT5. From seeing the cockpit view on the internet, I'm just blown away. It's very accurate.
 
I really hope that next gen console and PC games will provide 64 car grids. 128 would be even better, at least on LeMans and nordschleife.

I run 150 cars in a race offline on the VLN 2005 mod on RFactor.
 
Does NASA mind you borrowing their computer?

I have to turn the graphics down for it though. If I wanted to run to the graphics I normally run I have to go with about 70-80.
 
This is how I roll. :lol: GTPlanet one side, the race on the other.
photohx.jpg
 
I lost my stream. It says something in German in a little gray box. :(
 
We were waiting for the sparking R8 pictures :(

I got it. It wouldn't refresh the page. I went back through the posts and got the link again. All is well. :)
 
Back