2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,311 views
42th right now. Who's behind the wheel at the moment?

Edit: 43th! He just got passed! :-/



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Last edited:
Kaz is in 42nd place.
 
Think it depends where on the track the cars are as to what positions are shown.
 
So, what do we think is the best looking car in the race then? I've just realised how comical the SLS's proportions are! I Like the BMW's obviously :).. and the Opel Manta..

agreed about the SLS. like the old E type Jags. I really have always loved the R8, though i am a BMW man myself.
 
So, what do we think is the best looking car in the race then? I've just realised how comical the SLS's proportions are! I Like the BMW's obviously :).. and the Opel Manta..

#135 VW Golf24 for badassness
#107 BMW 1 series for best livery. Like, ohhhh yeah!
#23 P4/5 for best car.
 
I cant wait to see sparks and glowing brakes.
 
42th right now. Who's behind the wheel at the moment?

Edit: 43th! He just got passed! :-/

I'm hoping he's pitted and the timing screens are catching up :nervous:

they've lost 5 places in 5 minutes
 
Why are dash cams always like, someone's dad's camcorder from 1980 that cuts in and out and loses focus? lol.
 
Why are dash cams always like, someone's dad's camcorder from 1980 that cuts in and out and loses focus? lol.

Fairly Cheap cameras. What happens if the car gets in a wreck and that camera breaks? they aren't out a whole lot of money to replace it.
 
Could somebody give me a quick round up of the last 6 hours please? Didn't book the time off work so I missed it. :/
 
Could somebody give me a quick round up of the last 6 hours please? Didn't book the time off work so I missed it. :/

Merc's led, then Ferrari led then BMW led.. It rained at the start, then got dry, Hybrid porsche visited the garage, as did the 458, and the M3... not sure whos winning now but one of the cars has got boobs on it!
 
Merc's led, then Ferrari led then BMW led.. It rained at the start, then got dry, Hybrid porsche visited the garage, as did the 458, and the M3... not sure whos winning now but one of the cars has got boobs on it!



Perfect post right there :lol:


I'm now showing Kaz in 36th
 
Merc's led, then Ferrari led then BMW led.. It rained at the start, then got dry, Hybrid porsche visited the garage, as did the 458, and the M3... not sure whos winning now but one of the cars has got boobs on it!

Thanks! :lol::p
 
1series.jpg


MODS please delete if inappropriate!!!
 
do we have to make an account wth radio le mans to listen to english commentry dont speak german a bit clue less at the mo?:dopey:
 
Kaz's team are up to 36th place! :D

Fixed this for you.

Seriously guys, Kaz is part of a team and is not competing on his own. Let's show the rest of the team a little respect.
 
Anyone would think this isn't the internet. :lol:
 
Back