Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

If I could use the Trial Celica. It's a tuner car, but I found out now that it's street legal.

yeah we said tuner cars were okay as long as the car isn't custom built solely as a race car...just like we said no RM cars I believe....gahh...have to reread rules and threads...:drool:

What I find interesting, is that even though there's already 3 tunes submitted, no one has done any reviews of them as of now…

I love seeing different cars in this garage, Ill send you a request later today. Looking forward to trying out these tunes! I'm trying to open a shop up myself one day....one day.

I'm looking for a partner who can help with transmission and LSD setups on my current and soon to be released tunes.
Being creative and able to enjoy some more unorthodox cars is a bonus!

As Harvey Wallbanger (my track alter ego) always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Awesome Mira TR-XX tune. I was running stock settings with weight reduction and power upgrades but was running 2:59 for my fastest time. I used your tune and ran a 2:51 on my 3rd run. Took a little getting used to but I really like how you can toss this car around the track now.

Awesome Mira TR-XX tune. I was running stock settings with weight reduction and power upgrades but was running 2:59 for my fastest time. I used your tune and ran a 2:51 on my 3rd run. Took a little getting used to but I really like how you can toss this car around the track now.

Thank you!
I love these cars as they are so much fun to toss about and yet will just chew up corners. I have someone looking at doing a proper transmission tune for it so hopefully we can squeeze a little better acceleration out of it and shave a few more tenths off on the Eifel track.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
"Kermit" Citroén C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '05
FF Summer Shootout Entry
TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg

Photo courtesy of BryCivicSi
Source and Parts list:
Buy from the New Car Dealership
Enkai Competition S2 Wheels (Red Rim)
Aero Kit front only type A
Paintjob Emerald Mica
Weight reduction Stage 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon Hood body color
Chassis reinforcement
ECU tuning
Engine Tuning stage 3
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sports Exhaust manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium racing exhaust
High RPM range turbo kit
Fully adjustable transmission
Clutch twin-plate
Flywheel semi-racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable kit
Sports tires soft

The Tune
Set max speed on transmission to 168 mph.
LSD initial 10, acceleration 20, braking 5
Suspension
Camber angle front 2.0 rear 1.0
Toe angle front -0.20 rear -0.10
Ride height front -30, rear -20
Spring rate front 8.3 rear 9.7
Dampers all 4
Anti-roll bars front and rear both at 3
Brakes front 6 rear 8

When unrestricted the car has 537 PP (Fully broken in),weighs 1102 Kg with a 63/37 front/rear weight distribution, has 482 HP and produces 325 ft-lb torque@7400 rpm with an 8900 rpm redline.

Restrictions for 500PP FF Summer Shootout
For the Shootouts 500 performance point limit to be met do the following:
Ballast 198 KG in position 50. This brings the cars weight to 1300kg and gives it a 53/47 front/rear weight distribution.
Apply power limiter of 83.8 (fully broken in engine should need this, less required if not fully broken in) Engine should now produce 404 HP and 314 ft-lb torque@6700 rpm.

Last edited:
I didn't get the joke till I just read it, but then I never watched the muppets either.

I did. I know what the muppets are. But green........ugly! :drool:

Hey its a very fashionable shade, I mean we're not just talking green here but Emerald Mica!:dopey:

Wanders off singing its not easy being green...:crazy::D

Hey its a very fashionable shade, I mean we're not just talking green here but Emerald Mica!:dopey:

Wanders off singing its not easy being green...:crazy::D

Oh wow! Emerald Mica! :bowdown:
Sorry that I was so outrageous to call it green. :embarrassed:

Oh wow! Emerald Mica! :bowdown:
Sorry that I was so outrageous to call it green. :embarrassed:

By the way did I mention that its a Citroên...I mean this is a work of art! Viva La France! How can it not win? Just look at it...those lines...the impeccable style...and its French! Yes I fear the other competitors should concede defeat now. Truly anyone can see that its futile to try and compete with such a marvel of engineering! Oh and did I mention that its Emerald Mica? Viva La France!:bowdown::cheers:

Hey Desperado. I'm looking at the setup for Kermit at the moment, and I just need you to confirm the ride height for me. As you can't set a fraction in the game, did you mean -2.0 for the rears, or -20?

Hey Desperado. I'm looking at the setup for Kermit at the moment, and I just need you to confirm the ride height for me. As you can't set a fraction in the game, did you mean -2.0 for the rears, or -20?
It's -20 I've fixed it not sure how I messed that up. Thanks for the heads up.

hey, I think you should link your tunes to your first post to make it easy for people to find what they want.
Yep plan to do it at some point soon. Been sorta busy handling the FF Shootout. And since this is all done on a cell phone...:crazy:

Yep plan to do it at some point soon. Been sorta busy handling the FF Shootout. And since this is all done on a cell phone...:crazy:
I know how that is. The phone its good to have but sometimes it's better to just wait till I get time to sit at the computer.

Back