GTP_WRS Videos (OP=Summary)

• Thread starter Animera
  • 460 comments
Nice one on the intro animation Dan! 👍

Great video's guys! The podiums are soo cool :) and Chris, brilliant vid of (nearly) all the combo's!! Really enjoyed it :)

Stunning videos DDiamond and Speedy6543 👍 👍

MadMax

Great videos again DDiamond and Speedy6543 👍👍

Chris, so many memories in that great video :cheers:

Thanks to all!

I thought D5 needed some vid love so I added Luds [nipping at my bumper] to the D4 vid. Enjoy!

Classic videos guys, awesome work 👍.
Now to just get in one.....:dopey:

Nice one Dan... Hoping for my first appearance at some point... :)

I updated my WRS Medley video - managed to make it slightly higher quality.

Nice one Dan... Hoping for my first appearance at some point... :)

I updated my WRS Medley video - managed to make it slightly higher quality.

Lol, I even try to get into one of my own WRS Podium vids :lol:

Very nice update of your WRS Medley vid.
You say slightly higher quality :confused:
I think there's a hugh difference in quality, how did you manage that? 👍

Very nice update of your WRS Medley vid.
You say slightly higher quality :confused:
I think there's a hugh difference in quality, how did you manage that? 👍

Thanks mate. :) Just better post-production - the quality of the original captured video is ok but with the first version, poor compression settings and image processing let it down badly. I was a bit more patient with it this time.

Edit: wrong thread!

While I'm here, might as well tell you the video is awesome.

Last edited:
Let's just say........
thumbnail.aspx
! :sly:

Dan, how did you find my portrait.:)

Regarding an earlier post about our age.

When I was born Elvis was just hitting the charts, color tv was a luxury and the only people with computers were IBM and the CIA.

Great videos by the way.

Thanks mate. :) Just better post-production - the quality of the original captured video is ok but with the first version, poor compression settings and image processing let it down badly. I was a bit more patient with it this time.

Chris, awesome video, very well done.

I have an old Matrox capture card, after watching your video and Dan's I might dust it off and get some use out of it. Not sure it will work with Windows 7 though.

Anyway cool vid.

Blair

Dan, how did you find my portrait.:)

Regarding an earlier post about our age.

When I was born Elvis was just hitting the charts, color tv was a luxury and the only people with computers were IBM and the CIA.

Great videos by the way.

Sounds like you might have more gray topside than me. :lol:

Chris, awesome video, very well done.

I have an old Matrox capture card, after watching your video and Dan's I might dust it off and get some use out of it. Not sure it will work with Windows 7 though.

Anyway cool vid.

Blair

If Windows doesn't recognize the card and install the drivers on boot, go to the manufacturer's online site and see if there's an update.

Sounds like you might have more gray topside than me. :lol:

If Windows doesn't recognize the card and install the drivers on boot, go to the manufacturer's online site and see if there's an update.

And the hairs that aren't gray, are not there at all.:)

I just discovered Matrox doesn't support that card anymore. It's old like me.

Maybe I'll throw some old bits together and build a XP machine again.

Thanks for the D4 & D5 video. I finally made it to the big screen, thanks of course to my excellent producer.:)

Holy crap, that was awesome, Dan! 👍👍

Thanks Speedy!

Nice driving, Tim and T13R, need to view this one on repeat in full-screen to learn a few tips.

Thanks for the video Dan, nice to see the direct competition at work.

*Takes notes*.

Thanks to all!

I thought D5 needed some vid love so I added Luds [nipping at my bumper] to the D4 vid. Enjoy!

Thanks for including me. That was pretty cool to watch. How do you take the video off of the PS3 I have a lap from a few weeks back in London that Didnt quite make the grade but was fun and gave the boys at work a good laugh.

If only i could have kept that back end in check I may have been a bit closer. These things are a bit harder to set up than what i am used to.

Awesome.

I carry 1 mph more than Madmax towards the line in T4, just needed another 50 metres of track :D

Back