GTP_WRS Videos (OP=Summary)

• Thread starter Animera
  • 460 comments
It says your video is private Dan.

Sorry, my computer HD died right as posted that and forgot to change it before it did. Been trying to get the old PC back up running but to no avail. Working on the wife's now and will get the vid changed in just a moment.

Time for a new PC!!!! WooHoo!!! :sly:

EDIT: It's good to go!

Last edited:
Always a good day, new PC Day... Nice one Dan 👍

Here's a crappy video I've made to commemorate my time in the WRS this year. Its a bit crud... my capture device is only SD and the editing is a bit naff but you may enjoy it.

Or you may not. :)

Cheers guys, its been a blast so far. 👍

Last edited:
Here's a crappy video I've made to commemorate my time in the WRS this year. Its a bit crud... my capture device is only SD and the editing is a bit naff but you may enjoy it.

Or you may not. :)

Cheers guys, its been a blast so far. 👍

The content easily makes the SD quality moot.
Classic!
Felt like I was watching a new PD intro video 👍.

:cheers:

Nice compilation, Chris!!

Makes me see that I am definitely tooooooo oooooollllllddddd to ever run close to that! But it's great to watch. 👍

Really great selection of aggressive moves, Chris. 👍
And a great trip down memory lane. :cheers:

Nice vid Chris :)

Fond memories of the Swift @ TGTT and Citroen WRC at Monaco - everytime I see that Calsonic GT-R I cringe and remember the hell of sector 1 at the Nurburgring though!

Wish I'd entered week 1 and 2 - that Toms Supra on trial mountain looked great fun

Thanks guys - unfortunately, YouTube have disabled the audio track for copyright rubbish so I'll redo it with another track that's more open license.... its crap without audio.

Yeah, week 2 was great - proper hectic. You should give it a try Matt.

Dan - too old? How old is too old mate? I'm 40 this year (next month in fact)... :)

Thanks guys - unfortunately, YouTube have disabled the audio track for copyright rubbish so I'll redo it with another track that's more open license.... its crap without audio.

Yeah, week 2 was great - proper hectic. You should give it a try Matt.

Dan - too old? How old is too old mate? I'm 40 this year (next month in fact)... :)

Hurry! The Video looks excellent! But the sound! How it needs SOUNDDDD!!!:dopey:

No rush mate lol.

Let's just say........
thumbnail.aspx
! :sly:

That is one creepy character Dan... you realise I'm gonna picture that when I read your posts from now on... :lol:

You're right Jon (you young pup!) - we need a How Old Are Your Bones thread? :sly:

Heh, yeah :sly:

Updated video - now has a new soundtrack... until they disable it again for further copyright breaches. :)

Last edited:
Thats a massive amount of work Speedy - well done, and I'm honoured to be part of it. Was really interesting to see the progression through the divisions.

Thanks again 👍

Speedy and DDiamond thanks yet again for another cool finishing touch to another WRS week. I do enjoy getting to see the podium finishers in a 3 way race. 👍

Speedy and DDiamond thanks yet again for another cool finishing touch to another WRS week. I do enjoy getting to see the podium finishers in a 3 way race. 👍

Thanks to Dan for the upload of your replay Jack

Great job on the video Speedy! Thanks Dan for providing the NTSC runs 👍

Yay, my first appearance :P

That's quite an epic video Speedy 👍 I was hoping to appear in your Podium collection this week but Wes pipped me at the line. Well done all :cheers:

That's quite an epic video Speedy 👍 I was hoping to appear in your Podium collection this week but Wes pipped me at the line. Well done all :cheers:

Thanks mate,
Same goes for your nicely edited vid Chris 👍

Thanks Speedy & Dan, again, for an amazing wrap-up. This makes WRS even more fun and educational! Nice driving by all. 👍

Thanks Speedy - just wish I had an HD capture device to play with. Mine is quite disappointing in comparison to the ones you and Dan turn out. :)

:P Great job on the video Chris.

I only compete to be in your videos Speedy.:sly:
Well done to you and Dan.👍

Thanks Speedy - just wish I had an HD capture device to play with. Mine is quite disappointing in comparison to the ones you and Dan turn out. :)

It's not so much the image quality that counts eventually.
It's more what you bring in the vids. I'm a fan so keep it up. 👍
But I understand your feeling completely as I used to work with a Dazzle Video Creator which was AV quality too.
I had the same thing going on...wanting HD. :ouch:
So I sold my Dazzle on a secondhand site (like ebay but local to Belgium) and once it was sold, I ordered the Hauppauge. :sly:

:P Great job on the video Chris.
I only compete to be in your videos Speedy.:sly:
Well done to you and Dan.👍

LOL Wes!!!
Keep it up then ;)

Thanks for all the comments on the vids....sometimes getting them up takes a little while due to posting of replays and then the checking and then Speedy and I having to swap Pal and NTSC, not to mention personal "duties."

So your kudos are appreciated.

Here is D4 #1 and #2 podiums after the unfortunate DQ of DigitalBaka who was atop the division.

Back