Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Here's your first clue.:D
utf-8BRWlnZXIlMjUyME5vcmR3YW5kJTI1MjBXJTI1MjBUcmFpbC5qcGc.jpg

Over 500HP sounds lovely echoing off the Alps!:crazy:

Just wish it was a Mopar :( Chevy đź‘Ž

I just noticed a potential bug in the multiple car settings page. One of my cars that has stage 3 weight reduction is showing stage 2 reduction on the B,C options along with the extra weight where as option A reads correctly as stage 3 which it had before the update. My other cars I've checked still seem to be fine though :confused:

I just noticed a potential bug in the multiple car settings page. One of my cars that has stage 3 weight reduction is showing stage 2 reduction on the B,C options along with the extra weight where as option A reads correctly as stage 3 which it had before the update. My other cars I've checked still seem to be fine though :confused:
Odd, I haven't spent much time with Spec II yet but the couple of cars I've checked have shown up properly. Hopefully this is an isolated issue that PD will correct in short order.

I hope that's not the RGT. I'm looking forward to seeing the final version of that one. The preview I had was a lot of fun at GP/F.

I hope that's not the RGT. I'm looking forward to seeing the final version of that one. The preview I had was a lot of fun at GP/F.
Oi, you still owe me a bit of feedback ;) Did you send me the feedback on PSN? Or did you just not bother? :lol:

Oi, you still owe me a bit of feedback ;) Did you send me the feedback on PSN? Or did you just not bother? :lol:

Sorry, didn't see your message until I went to turn the system off last night (after I had fallen asleep in front of it for a couple of hours). I'll give it a bash tonight and let you know what I think.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Ford GT '05 "no stripe" Spec 2.0 /online ready by AC
updated: 2/14/12
AutumnRing_1.jpg

pic by BryCivicSi

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: sonicblue clearcoat metallic
Wheels: stock
No aero
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: no
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: sports Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Race Medium

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 98.3%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 230 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.271, 2nd=2.150, 3rd=1.617, 4th=1.282, 5th=1.058,
6th=.890
4)Set Final gear to 3.360
Should display an indicated top speed of 218 mph in upper right corner.
LSD rear = initial 7, acceleration 16, braking 14

Suspension
Ride height front -7, rear -5
Spring rate front 11.2, rear 12.8
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 6
Dampers (Compression) front 3 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 4
Camber angle front 1.8 rear 1.4
Toe angle front -.02 rear 0.00
Brakes: front 6 rear 5 *set to preference

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 600 PP,weighs 1208 Kg with a 43/57 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.02 kg/hp, has 588 HP
@6400 rpm and produces 536 ft-lb torque @4100 rpm,

Notes:

The Ford GT "no stripe" is back and the new Spec II update has it driving better than ever. This is a complete update of the shootout settings aimed at both online/offline driveability and all around track use.

Enjoy,

Last edited:
No worries its not the RGT but one of my cars for the Touge Shootout. :ill: so I'll just use the other one.

I have updated three of my tunes the Ford GT, MB CLK Touring car and Daihatsu Cuore all Online ready now with more coming soon :)

Looks like I will need to figure out a way to adjust the links post to differentiate between pre and post Spec II tunes.

Any suggestions from the crew on how I should organize the links section moving forward?

Looks like I will need to figure out a way to adjust the links post to differentiate between pre and post Spec II tunes.

Any suggestions from the crew on how I should organize the links section moving forward?

How about putting the updates/new tunes in the OP and leaving the second post as an archive?

How about putting the updates/new tunes in the OP and leaving the second post as an archive?
That's an idea since I need to redo the OP anyways to reflect the fact that this is a team garage and not a primarily solo operation on my part with limited support from the rest of you.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

I wasn't sure how to keep the original shootout version of the GT and add the new tuned version without a separate post. I guess I could just use the original link and post the two together moving the new tune to the top. Also I could paint and name the new one different if that would help with the links. This or whatever works best is fine by me. Just let me know.

I wasn't sure how to keep the original shootout version of the GT and add the new tuned version without a separate post. I guess I could just use the original link and post the two together moving the new tune to the top. Also I could paint and name the new one different if that would help with the links. This or whatever works best is fine by me. Just let me know.
Haven't had a chance to do a driving comparison of the new one versus the old one. If its simply a minor update for driveability with Spec II it could replace the old one with a note that the original shootout tune was updated for Spec II. If instead its a major revision of the tune and the shootout version is still driveable as is then I would suggest giving this a designator such as MKII or S2 or something and keeping both. I'll most likely go with tris' suggestion and add all new tunes in the OP or else at the top of the link post and mark the old ones as archival tunes that may require updating to perform properly with Spec II, although most of mine seem to be performing as well or better since Spec II.

Haven't had a chance to do a driving comparison of the new one versus the old one. If its simply a minor update for driveability with Spec II it could replace the old one with a note that the original shootout tune was updated for Spec II. If instead its a major revision of the tune and the shootout version is still driveable as is then I would suggest giving this a designator such as MKII or S2 or something and keeping both. I'll most likely go with tris' suggestion and add all new tunes in the OP or else at the top of the link post and mark the old ones as archival tunes that may require updating to perform properly with Spec II, although most of mine seem to be performing as well or better since Spec II.
The update is quite different from my original settings for the Ford GT and CLK as they were never setup and tested online before. The originals are still driveable the update didn't change them that I can tell. So they are really kind of a major update with both online/offline driveability. I think I'll call the new 05 Ford GT "no stripe" Spec 2.0 /online ready and give it its own link while keeping the original shootout version as an archive. The other two can just have updated and online ready mentioned in their original link. Sorry for complicating things and thanks for all the good work you do for us here at the garage it is always appreciated.

Last edited:
Subaru Impreza WRX '10 500pp Touge edition by AC
wrxtoscanatarmac.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Give an oil change
Paintjob: Lime green metallic
Wheels: aftermarket
Aero parts: front type a
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
Carbon hood: yes
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: none
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: sports
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: yes
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Transmission: 6sp close ratio
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Torque Sensing Center Differential: yes
Suspension: FC

Tires: Sport hard

The Tune
Ballast weight : 30/50
Power Limiter : 95%
LSD front = initial 7, acceleration 14, braking 5
LSD rear = initial 10, acceleration 50, braking 10
Torque split = 45/55

Suspension
Ride height front -4, rear -10
Spring rate front 11.2, rear 10.0
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 5
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 5 rear 4
Camber angle front 2.8 rear 2.5
Toe angle front -.09 rear -.15
Brakes: front 5 rear 4

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 500 PP,weighs 1266 Kg with a 59/41 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.56 kg/hp, has 350 HP and produces 359 ft-lb torque

Notes:
Enjoy, AC
psn: acsr421 on share now

Last edited:
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 "Zaubermeister"

Harvey Wallbanger went looking for an often times overlooked gem for his entry in TimberW's TOSS' Touge Tuner Shootout. This unassuming looking Volkswagen became his weapon of choice. A careful weight management program, fine tuning of the engine and a full suspension job produced this magic ride. The only clue your opponents will have that this, "Zaubermeister" or "Master of Magic", is a potent weapon on the twisting roads of the Touge's mountain passes is its flamboyant paint job, which is designed to help foster the idea that it's more concerned with looks than performance. So strap into this ride and prepare to cast Grossartiger Zauber or Great Magic on your opponents!
tris_73
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Formula Chameleon Green
Wheels: Stock
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Stock
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Stock
Exhaust: Sports
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: 6 Speed Close Ratio
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: Torque Sensing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable
Tires: Sports Hards

The Tune
Aerodynamics: 0/0
Ballast: 58Kg at +50
Power Limiter: 99.2%
LSD Front: Initial 7, Acceleration 21, Braking 5
LSD Rear: Initial 16, Acceleration 48, Braking 8
Center Differential: Front 50, Rear 50

Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.6, Rear 2.2
Toe Angle Front -0.20, Rear +0.10
Ride Height Front -20, Rear -5
Spring Rate Front 13.4, Rear 9.2
Dampers (Extension) Front 6, Rear 5
Dampers (Compression) Front 5, Rear 4
Anti-Roll Bars Front 1, Rear 1
Brakes Front 6, Rear 7

The car has 500PP, weighs 1274Kg with a 52/48 front/rear weight distribution, has 379HP and produces 341ft-lb torque@3600rpm with a 7600rpm redline.

Notes: Has a rather odd appearing power curve, the car is okay for driving with an automatic transmission but manual transmission should definitely improve performance.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
Hope that spare R32 didn't have too many miles on it for the purpose. I've been replacing my garage with ones under 10,000km but unfortunately that's one I haven't seen yet.

Hope that spare R32 didn't have too many miles on it for the purpose. I've been replacing my garage with ones under 10,000km but unfortunately that's one I haven't seen yet.
It wound up 1HP short so I'll keep it at the garage, AC also sent me one with under 10,000Km so I have 2 good ones. If you want yours back I can return it tomorrow.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Nah, keep it. I'd only sell it for what, 5K? Especially since I know that it won't go back to full hp.

Hey Desp. I've just updated my CRX for Spec 2. Can you move it out of the archive please? I don't know if it was the physics changes or that I've got a better handle on suspension tuning, but it's now quicker through corners, understeers less and is far more consistent.

Hey Desp. I've just updated my CRX for Spec 2. Can you move it out of the archive please? I don't know if it was the physics changes or that I've got a better handle on suspension tuning, but it's now quicker through corners, understeers less and is far more consistent.
Moved!:D đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Hey Tris I have a FGT on share and was wondering if you could shoot a couple pics for me. I can't remember if you use a DS3 or wheel but if you don't mind let me know how it works for ya also. Thanks in advance AC

No worries mate. Will do. I won't be on until tomorrow night though. It's my wife's birthday today, and I think there might be castration involved if I suggest I want to turn the PS3 on tonight.

Any preferences as to location? Nurb. GP/F? Spa?!!!

No worries mate. Will do. I won't be on until tomorrow night though. It's my wife's birthday today, and I think there might be castration involved if I suggest I want to turn the PS3 on tonight.

Any preferences as to location? Nurb. GP/F? Spa?!!!
I remember a couple years ago I went to a football game with friends on wifes birthday.:ouch: still haven't been forgiven for that one but yeah Spa would be great I may have to check it out online oneday as I don't plan to buy the DLC just yet. Not happy with the way Sony/PD chose to handle the whole thing here in the states especially. Hope u and the wife have a good b-day :cheers:

RUF 3400S VER.1.0 by AC

eiger3400s2xx.jpg

eiger3400s.jpg

pics by tris_73

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: Deepblue Perleffekt
Wheels: stock
No aero