Australia
Perth, Australi
GTP_TimberW
TOSS In Association With
RLT Garage, Top Performance Tuning & T-Spec Garage
Proudly Presents:
Touge 500PP/SH Shootout
[Subscribe]

Touge One Stop Shop (TOSS) runs LEGEND OF THE STREETS (LotS) which is a 1v1 Touge Ladder based on Initial D. This challenge is to call forth tuners and drivers who can produce a car with the same restrictions in LotS to defeat The 2 Legends of the Street. All tuners will have to register and publish their vehicle specs do a time attack on the custom Toscana (Tarmac) track called Songai Shinro. The winner of the challenge have the option to go into an online tournament against the 2 LotS.

The BROWN HORNET
From LotS, there exists a Subaru WRX called "The Brown Hornet" which stood undefeated in all the 1v1 battles he had in the Pre-Season (13 races). In Season 1 has an impressive 14 wins out of 16 races. The Brown Hornet has also clocked the best time for one of the custom tracks and no one is able to beat that time.​

Brown Hornet's Ushimine Run

The WHITE GODZILLA
The White Godzilla appeared in Season 1 and went berserk, challenging every opponent he can find. In the Season 1 Finals, he went against The Brown Hornet and won him, thus taking the title of Legend of the Streets. The White Godzilla has 29 wins out of 32 races in Season 1.

OSE_CAP__SHADOW vs Vasho

SHOOTOUT RULES

There will be 2 catergories to this shootout. The shootout will be done on the custom map called Songai Shinro. You can get the course from me (PSN: GTP_TimberW).

Catergory A: Test Drivers
The test driver will have to test all the tunes posted and post their best times for each car here. Two test drivers will be selected into the online tournament.
i) The test driver archieving the best lap time will compete with the particular car.
ii) The test driver with the best total time will choose a tuner car to use.​
* in case of the Test Driver (i) and (ii) being the same person, the Test Driver with the second best total time will be selected.

Catergory B: Tuner's Time
The tuners can only drive their own tuned cars and post their best time for their car here.
The top two tuner times will be selected into the online tournament​

LotS Regular Players are allowed to participate in this shootout but are not eligible to participate in the Finals Tournament. You can choose to be either a test driver or a tuner.

I recommend the tuners to tune their cars online and tyre wear as the finals tournament is conducted online with Tyre Wear On, Grip Reduction set to Real and Damage set to Heavy.

FINALS ONLINE TOURNAMENT

Winners from this shootout challenge will have the Option to go against the 2 Legend of the Streets from LotS.
4 players from the shootout will be picked for the tournament.
There will be 2 groups of 3 players, totaling 6 players in the tournament.
There's a group stage followed by finals for the tournament.

GROUP STAGE
Group A
Seed 1: MONSTAR-1
Player 1: Test Driver with the Car with the Fastest Lap
Player 2: Fastest Tuner with their tuned car

Group B
Seed 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Player 1: Test Driver with Fastest total Lap Time with Car of his choice.
Player 2: 2nd Fastest Tuner with their tuned car​

To get out of the group stage into the finals, each player must win 2 matches in a row. All matches are Cat and Mouse 3 Laps.

FINALS
Winner of Group 1
vs
Winner of Group 2

Finals will be a best of 3
Battle 1: Cat & Mouse (3 Laps)
Battle 2: Cat & Mouse Sudden Death
Battle 3: Cat & Mouse Sudden Death​

RULES & REGULATIONS FOR TOSS's Touge 500PP/SH Shootout

Car Selection
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
TUNER CARS BANNED (for this shootout)
Under 1 Million Credits (Must be able to be sent via PSN)
Each tuner may submit one car tune for the challenge​

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
500PP MAX
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example)
Power Limiter use - 95% to 100% only
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
TSC = Optional
ASM = Optional
ABS = Optional
Other Aids are not allowed​

Time Trial Settings
All Time Trial to be done online or in my lounge.
Track Settings
Track: Songai Shinro (Download from GTP_TimberW or XDesperado67)

Event Settings
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On

Regulation Settings
Performance Points: 500PP
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = On
ASM = On
ABS = On​

Last edited:

Catergory A: Test Drivers
  1. CSLACR | DFGT
  2. Onboy123 | DS3
  3. savage388 | DS3
  4. Supermelon | DFGT
  5. cactusOnR | DS3
  6. ShadowSports | DS3
  7. TimberW | G25 (Not eligible for Final Tournament)
    [*]ryangt | DFGT

News Updates for Test Drivers:
4 Oct - You can get the course, Songai Shinro from me (GTP_TimberW) now or XDesperado67.
16 Oct - Registration for Test Drivers is now Closed.
17 Oct - You can start doing your laps for each car online.​

Catergory B: Tuners
The Tuners get to submit their best time with their car on Week 3.
The best and 2nd best time will be selected for the Finals Online Tournament.
  1. XDesperado67 / The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
    Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 (379hp/1274kg)
  2. bigberry / Cone Killer Racing
    Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 (370bhp/1226kg)
  3. praiano63 / Praiano's tunes
    Lotus Evora '09 (325hp/1157kg)
  4. VTiRoj / RKM Motorsport
    Honda NSX Type R ‘02 (337bhp/1153kg)
  5. C-ZETA / Tunes ZedTunes
    Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (355bhp/1119kg)
  6. krenkme / Clueless tunes
    Lotus Elise 111R '04 (274bhp/877kg)
  7. MrGrado / Aardvark Garage
    Tesla Motors Tesla Roadster '08 (278hp/1100kg/480PP)
  8. ACSR421 / The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
    Subaru Impreza WRX '10 (350hp/1266kg)
  9. Rotary Junkie / RKM Motorsport
    Lotus Evora '09 (321bhp/1117kg)
  10. DigitalBaka/ The Hotshoe Garage
    Audi TTS Coupe '09 (345hp/1173kg)
  11. ugabugaz/ Independent
    Lotus Elise 111R '04 (286hp/900kg)
  12. Jackthalad / Top Performance Tuning (Not eligible for Final Tournament)
    Honda NSX Type R ‘02 (325bhp/1163kg)
  13. SolidSnake7735 / T-Spec Performance Tuning (Not eligible for Final Tournament)
    Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec II Nur '02 (365hp/1354kg)
    [*]GfxJG / JGs Tune Shop
    [*]madmyk / Top Performance Tuning
    [*]CyKosis1973 / The Hill
    [*]zero_speed / Cone Killer Racing
    [*]Dylans1o/ RVR Tuners
    [*]Winters Noble / Amethyst Tuning (Not eligible for Final Tournament)
News Updates for Tuners:
4 Oct - You can get the course, Songai Shinro from me (GTP_TimberW) now or XDesperado67.
5 Oct - Car chosen for this shootout must be tradeable. And you must have 2 copies of the car, one for yourself and one to send to the pool of test drivers.
11 Oct - Registration for Tuners are now closed, you have 1 week time to tune your car for the shootout.
14 Oct - Tuners, we're taking car settings now, post one copy of your tunes here as archive for this shootout and a link to your garage.
16 Oct - Tune Submission is now Closed.
17 Oct - We are now taking in Tuner's Time Attack Time. You'll need another player to verify your lap.

SHOOTOUT CALENDAR & DEADLINES
Week 1
3 Oct - 9 Oct: Tuner Signups / Test Driver Signups
9 Oct: Tuner Signup Deadline

Week 2
10 Oct - 16 Oct: Tuner Tuning Week / Test Driver Signups
14 Oct - 16 Oct: Tuner post your tunes on gtplanet.net
16 Oct: Tuner Entries Deadline
16 Oct: Test Driver Signup Deadline

Week 3
17 Oct - 23 Oct: Tuner Time Attack Week / Test Driver Starts
*Tuners must get their times verified online by either another registered Tuner/Test Driver/LotS Player.
23 Oct: Tuners time attack Deadline.

Week 4
24 Oct - 30 Oct: Test Driver Final Week
30 Oct: Test Drivers to send in their times Deadline.
*Test Drivers don't need their times to be verified.

Finals Online Tournament - 5th or 6th of November
Top 2 Tuners and Top 2 Test Driver 1 week practice before tournament.​

Last edited:
HELP WANTED

Time Trial Recorder madmyk
Skillset required:
- Google Spreadsheet knowledge.
- Forum presence to collect all the submitted times.
Job Scope:
- Collect, compile, calculate submitted times.

Car Tune Verifier: XDesperado67
Skillset required:
- Enough space on PSN Friends List.
- Prefers to be a Regular LotS player.
Job Scope:
- Send friend to list of tuners and get them to share their cars to check the specs.

Video Editor
Skillset required:
- HD Capture Card.
- Time and joining the finals tournament.
Job Scope:
- Recording and Editing the finals tournament.

Graphic Designer
Job Scope:
- Creating banners and photos to spice up this page.

Last edited:
Cat and Mouse racing is done this way.

It is a rolling start with 2 drivers. Driver A (Leader) will be in front of Driver B (Chaser), cruising into the starting point, usually after a hairpin turn or corner.

The race commences after that point. The end point will be the finish line.

For the Leader to win, he must increase the gap between him and the chaser by 3 seconds by the time they reach the finish line.

For the Chaser to win, he must overtake the Leader and maintain his position until the finish line.

If the Leader cannot increase the gap more than 3 seconds, the race will continue into round 2. In round 2, Driver A and Driver B will swap positions and the race will start again.

For the Cat and Mouse Sudden Death mode, the race will go on until a winner is decided.

I would like to tune for this shootout. That said in the unlikely event that I had one of the top tuner times you'll need to select another tuner for your online races as my connection with PSN is problematic to say the least.

@CSLACR I believe cat and mouse refers to the fact that one car starts with a slight lead and then a second car gives chase trying to catch and pass it. :)
Proper answer already given.:D

Cat and Mouse racing is done this way.

It is a rolling start with 2 drivers. Driver A (Leader) will be in front of Driver B (Chaser), cruising into the starting point, usually after a hairpin turn or corner.

The race commences after that point. The end point will be the finish line.

For the Leader to win, he must increase the gap between him and the chaser by 3 seconds by the time they reach the finish line.

For the Chaser to win, he must overtake the Leader and maintain his position until the finish line.

If the Leader cannot increase the gap more than 3 seconds, the race will continue into round 2. In round 2, Driver A and Driver B will swap positions and the race will start again.

For the Cat and Mouse Sudden Death mode, the race will go on until a winner is decided.
So it's basically NFS's Canyon Duel? Those were great, sounds neat.

Other than the limit of Sports Hard tires and how much ballast and power limiter may be applied there is no limits for tuning? so I can use stage 3 weight reduction and stage 3 engine tuning if I so desire?

Other than the limit of Sports Hard tires and how much ballast and power limiter may be applied there is no limits for tuning? so I can use stage 3 weight reduction and stage 3 engine tuning if I so desire?

Ballast is 5% of the car weight.If you do a stage 3 weight reduction , you can add 5% of the new less weight of the car.

Power limiter is 95-100%.

The problem is now, if you do a fully weight reduction , the car isn´t street legal anymore but is allowed :confused:

You can add a FC-Suspension but NOT a FC-Transmission. :confused:

btw the TCS and ASM shoudn´t be allowed ;)

raVer

Yes, you can do Stage 3 weight reduction and Stage 3 tuning. It will give more ways to have a weight/power combination to reach the 500PP

The problem is now, if you do a fully weight reduction , the car isn´t street legal anymore but is allowed :confused:

The concept is using a car which can be registered on the road. Weight reduction will make your car illegal, but if you don't get caught by the cops, you're car is still 'registered' as a legal car.

You can add a FC-Suspension but NOT a FC-Transmission. :confused:

The Fully Customizable Suspensions gives a wider range of sping rates which can be actually installed on a road car. Actually, if there's enough fuss, I will allow FC-Transmission. The 2 LotS players are ready to give a handicap as their cars are using either Stock/5-Speed close-ratio/6-Speed close-ratio.

Why No FC-Tranmission is due to existing rules in the league.

btw the TCS and ASM shoudn´t be allowed ;)

raVer

Road cars can have both Traction Control (TCS) and Stability Control (ASM). It will be up to the tuners whether or not to use them or not.

Yes, you can do Stage 3 weight reduction and Stage 3 tuning. It will give more ways to have a weight/power combination to reach the 500PP

The concept is using a car which can be registered on the road. Weight reduction will make your car illegal, but if you don't get caught by the cops, you're car is still 'registered' as a legal car.

The Fully Customizable Suspensions gives a wider range of sping rates which can be actually installed on a road car. Actually, if there's enough fuss, I will allow FC-Transmission. The 2 LotS players are ready to give a handicap as their cars are using either Stock/5-Speed close-ratio/6-Speed close-ratio.

Why No FC-Tranmission is due to existing rules in the league.

Road cars can have both Traction Control (TCS) and Stability Control (ASM). It will be up to the tuners whether or not to use them or not.
No FC tranny! It ruins the realism.
I've seen a lot of tricked out cars, but that'll be the day, when people drive straight-cut fully adjustable racing gears around town.

The tuner has the same handicap , because there´s only these 3 options and the 2 LotS players/drivers possibly take the best option wether it´s the stock , 5 speed or 6 speed tranny.

I´m sure they won´t take the worst option.

raVer

Its a lot of fun and i recommend giving it as shot guys.
I use the close ratio 6 speed box and if someone chooses to use the illegal FC box they will soon be found out. I accidentally did this in my 1st race and my opponent new before we had reached the 1st corner.

One more thing the Timber didnt mention is that if someone builds a car thats unbeatable like and FSI audi or MBW M3 or other super cars then that car might be disqualified. We cant really have people turning up in supercars as everyone will soon be racing them.

Thanks for the clarification to the rules.
As for a car remaining street legal with weight reduction and various sorts of performance enhancements there is more than one way to skin a cat as the saying goes. You would be amazed how much weight you can save taking out non essential parts on a car that have no effect on its legality. Start with seats most states have laws regarding the specifications for passenger seats but if you remove all seats except the drivers the car is still legal to license and drive, you just can't legally carry any passengers. Your not required by law to have a heater or air conditioning, stereo systems are not required. Most sound insulation is there for passenger comfort, not legal reasons. Then I can also replace many parts with lightweight parts that still meet specifications for legal street vehicles. When I get finished I may have a car that is uncomfortable to drive but it is still a legal car that can be driven on public roads. Look at a few issues of magazines like Hot Rod Magazine, Rod and Custom Magazine, etc. and you'll see plenty of examples of insane things people do to cars that are still legally registered to drive on the road. Pro Street ring a bell for anyone? 10 inch tubbed rear ends with 1500hp blown engines. Totally impractical for actually driving on the road, complete money sinks and only marginal performers on the drag strip but people keep building them because they look cool.:odd:
And people call me crazy.:crazy:

I'll throw my lot in as a Tuner, I've just had a look at the allowed 'Tuner Cars' and spotted an old and very dear friend...

{Cy}

Its a lot of fun and i recommend giving it as shot guys.
I use the close ratio 6 speed box and if someone chooses to use the illegal FC box they will soon be found out. I accidentally did this in my 1st race and my opponent new before we had reached the 1st corner.

One more thing the Timber didnt mention is that if someone builds a car thats unbeatable like and FSI audi or MBW M3 or other super cars then that car might be disqualified. We cant really have people turning up in supercars as everyone will soon be racing them.

Maybe you need to start making a list of cars not allowed.
Currently I'm torn between an update to my "Pocket Monster" Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX in full build mode (494PP with no Aero) and looking for a 4wd sleeper such as an Audi S4 or if allowed an HPA R32 Golf.

I dont think ive ever read the eligible car list before lol. And to my surprise there is a few id like to tune and race for the next season.

Currently im using the Amuse S2000 R1. Last season i used the DC5 and before that i used the Brown Hornet. Ill be pulling the covers off and using the brown hornet for this shootout though. lol :P

Maybe you need to start making a list of cars not allowed.
Currently I'm torn between an update to my "Pocket Monster" Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX in full build mode (494PP with no Aero) and looking for a 4wd sleeper such as an Audi S4 or if allowed an HPA R32 Golf.

Not really as that would take sooo long to do. But there are the obvious 1s that cant be used. When we come acroos some cars with a question mark over them, then we will deal with it then. But so far everyone has been really good and not brought a supercar to the party.

Not really as that would take sooo long to do. But there are the obvious 1s that cant be used. When we come acroos some cars with a question mark over them, then we will deal with it then. But so far everyone has been really good and not brought a supercar to the party.

You´re funny.Since when is a 480 PP BMW a Supercar?

Define Supercar.

I thought every Road Car is eligible (with some exceptions ) that doesn´t exceed 500 PP by far.

raVer

TimberW you need to update your list in the link from the OP.

Also confused by some of the cars placement on that list.

Eligible:
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33)
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

Not sure how those two are eligible

Not Eligible:
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03

Why not this one?

Just curious.:D will start my testing after work today.👍👍

-raVer-
You´re funny.Since when is a 480 PP BMW a Supercar?

Define Supercar.

I thought every Road Car is eligible (with some exceptions ) that doesn´t exceed 500 PP by far.

raVer

Ok, I know it's not a super car. But some bmw's and audi's pp are out. As in these cars can punch well above their weight. Everyone knows this.
But there's always 1. Lol

Ok, I know it's not a super car. But some bmw's and audi's pp are out. As in these cars can punch well above their weight. Everyone knows this.
But there's always 1. Lol
That's why you need a list of non eligible cars.
Would hate to spend time tuning a killer Audi S4 only to be told sorry its to good so we aren't allowing it.

The only BMW you can´t get to 500 PP (without massive power limiting/weight adding) is the M5.Same goes with the Audi R8´s.

raVer

Last edited:
The only BMW you can´t get to 500 PP (without massive power limiting/weight adding) is the M5.Same goes with the Audi R8´s.
raVer
Maybe they're scared :scared: I'll drop an 1800kg Audi Pikes Peak with 500+HP on them.:D:crazy:

Yes your right we do need a list of non eligible cars. But we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

I'm not sure what the pp is on a stock R8 and the m3 csl but from I've seen when racing 500-550 pp online these cars are always the cars to beat. When they are being used. There are just some cars in gt5 that are in a league of there own.

XDesperado67
Maybe they're scared :scared: I'll drop an 1800kg Audi Pikes Peak with 500+HP on them.:D:crazy:

If you feel you need cars like this then you probably need it.
I read in another thread that you have heaps of quality tunes. And I believe it too. For someone to have so many tunes then I agree that you must know what your doing.

Yes your right we do need a list of non eligible cars. But we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

I'm not sure what the pp is on a stock R8 and the m3 csl but from I've seen when racing 500-550 pp online these cars are always the cars to beat. When they are being used. There are just some cars in gt5 that are in a league of there own.

The M3 GTR has 492 PP stock.The CSL has around 480.

The R8´s are far over 500.

I would say , a car with max 515 PP can be detuned/weight added to 500.(depends on the weight of the car)

raVer

Ok thanks for sharing that. But do you agree about what I'm saying abouts these cars?

Personally I'd like to have a gentlemans agreement about using these cars. I'm not scared if that's what your thinking lol. Far from it. Rather have a fair playing field that's all.

OSE and I are actually excited to race against some top notch tuners. And look forward to the battles.

Back