Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Smokin' Bull
Lamborghini Murcielago @ Autumn Ring Mini
Gold Trophy run in the Seasonal Drift Trial

But first I stopped off at the Pizzeria for lunch before heading off to the track.

So you stopped off for pizza first, eh? If you get pizza sauce on my leather seats Nato! :) Great pics. There's a reason I don't have very many drift pics - I can't drift. I can't even do a very good controlled skid. I am the anti-drift. In fact, I think I will change my login name to The Antidrift.

Also, you mentioned above that you were having probs with the night shots with the 2.0 camera because of artifacting. I'm having the same problems with night as well as day. PD changed the day camera so that it has the same effect as the warmth filter. I found that if I go into the camera settings by hitting the triangle key once I'm in photomode, and then get back out, it seems to decrease the problem. Hope that helps! In the meantime, get a shammy and clean the Lambo - tomato sauce stains!

Very nice 👍 I like the colour you've used here, is it one of the MNP's? 4WD drifting is hard :lol: But you've got some awesome pictures of it here 👍

Primus Ortus - :lol: Thanks, drifting's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it and it's a little easier since Spec 2.0 as well. I had discovered the camera 'glitch' and how to get around it (sort of) too. I hope this gets fixed.
Skython11 - Thanks - I guess it's not as bad as I originally thought :)
Soloracer3 - Thank you, I think the colour is Ultimate Opal Black (RP) not sure where it comes from. 4WD drifting not so bad when you slap on a torque distributing diff and crank as much drive to the rear as possible + an insane amount of horsepower doesn't go astray either. :D

Here's another quick set - this time from my PMC Week 46 shoot.
RedBull X2010 at Suzuka

Awesome work with the massive backfire shots 👍 my favorite though are shots three and four. It's great seeing more regular updates from you 👍

Sweet X2010 set! Although I like the evo IX set best on this page; the headlight glow from spec II has made photos even better to look at 👍

ceiling_fan - Thanks, drifting the Murcielago was great fun and surprisingly easy with a few tuning tweeks. :)
Soloracer3 - :D The X2010 throws a good flame so I thought I had better capture it. Not sure when the next full set will arrive, I have a few standards to do and they require alot more editing.
Skython11 - Thanks :)
rpanico14 - Thanks & thanks. :D The jury's still out for me whether or not Spec 2.0 is better, I think it's just a matter of getting used to the changes (some good, some not so).

BLOOD BROTHERS
My attempts at my Good vs Evil Secret Santa theme - just because I can. ;)

It's amazing what a simple tweek of the curves (RGB channels) can do.​

Very nice examples, if only you'd shown them earlier I may have gotten the right idea for the shot :lol: great work 👍

--- Thanks for all the comments :) ---

Just a quick update with my Competition entries for this week.

PMC

Reject

2.0 Edit
New Final Entry

Original Entry

CCCL

Possible Entry change

Photoshop

The McLarorghini Fallardo (all grown up)

I really enjoy making these hybrids, I think I will do some requests if anyone has some cars they would like to see cross-bred I'll give it go. :)

Last edited:
ceiling_fan - Thanks, drifting the Murcielago was great fun and surprisingly easy with a few tuning tweeks. :)
Soloracer3 - :D The X2010 throws a good flame so I thought I had better capture it. Not sure when the next full set will arrive, I have a few standards to do and they require alot more editing.
Skython11 - Thanks :)
rpanico14 - Thanks & thanks. :D The jury's still out for me whether or not Spec 2.0 is better, I think it's just a matter of getting used to the changes (some good, some not so).

BLOOD BROTHERS
My attempts at my Good vs Evil Secret Santa theme - just because I can. ;)

It's amazing what a simple tweek of the curves (RGB channels) can do.​

Sky=nice.

Very cool. 👍 PMC and Photoshop entries are really well done too. The Photoshop one looks like it has model cars next to it.

Your PhotoShop miniature work is awesome as well as the seamless hybrid 👍 I also love your PMC shot, how did you get such an awesome selection of cars there?

If you can hybrid the tank car or the X2010/2011 with anything I will give you a virtual high five because that would take some doing! But being serious how about a Corvette and an Audi (RS6 or R8) if they are of similar enough shape to work your magic with 👍

After seeing your 2.0 entry Clarkson gotta say something like: "Some say he built a time machine just to drive a Chapparal".:D
Good update.👍

After seeing your 2.0 entry Clarkson gotta say something like: "Some say he built a time machine just to drive a Chapparal".:D
Good update.👍
:lol: er yes, I forgot to change my drivers outfit before taking that photoshoot. Maybe I'll change it, maybe I'll leave like that 'cause it's a little funny. :)
GT_johan
Very nice picture, it was a while I was here. 👍
Thanks, come again anytime. ;)
This is just suuuuuuper Epic! :D
:embarrassed: Thanks!
Soloracer3
Your PhotoShop miniature work is awesome as well as the seamless hybrid 👍 I also love your PMC shot, how did you get such an awesome selection of cars there?

If you can hybrid the tank car or the X2010/2011 with anything I will give you a virtual high five because that would take some doing! But being serious how about a Corvette and an Audi (RS6 or R8) if they are of similar enough shape to work your magic with 👍
Thank you Soloracer. I just did an arcade race at Spa using the 908 and that's the selection of cars that was given me to race against. I don't know about the X2010/11 or Tank Car (tho you've got me thinking) but I'll give a Vette/R8 a try. :)
SVX
Very cool. 👍 PMC and Photoshop entries are really well done too. The Photoshop one looks like it has model cars next to it
Thanks SVX, seems my PMC entry is popular this week. I just hope TVR&Ferrari_Fan likes it enough to put it in the poll. :)
FosterG
That Viper is well done, and since I walk on the edge :dopey:, I like the colors.
:lol: Cheers - glad someone else is crazy enough to like it. :D

love your LFA shots
Thanks Matt. :)
Skython11
Both updates look excellent. The Lambo Blood Brothers are incredible, the sky! :drool:
Thanks again Skython11 - I was pleased how the sky come out. :)

I will post a set of the Chaparral 2J at Le Mans as soon as I've edited all the shots.

Last edited:
Amazing work with the standard, I really like the sunset lighting and the shots with the rumble strip leading up to the car are great! You should do well this week I think in the 2.0 :)

Latest Posts

Back