StoneyNUFC Photo Album ::: Lamborghini Aventador

  • Thread starter Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 122 comments
  • 7,611 views
D-I-S-C-O :lol:

Really nice update you got there, mate.
 
Great detail, fantastic job overall 10/10 👍

Makes me want to go there if it weren't a fictional place.
 
Excellent Kart Space shots. Especially like the tunnel one. 👍 Wish we could take the Citroen Spaceship there. :lol:
 
Wow! My first visit in your gallery and I must say your shots are wonderful!
My favorites are SLR entry:drool: and that Citroen helmet (I even didn't know it has such nice art) 👍
 
Awesome pictures in your gallery Stoney. Keep it up!
 
@Soloracer3: Thank you very much. Your request is next up after a long wait :lol:

@Nato_777: Wow, thank you for the kind words nato 👍

@Skython11: Thank you, glad you liked them, tried a slightly different editing style and thankfully seems to have worked :)

@20832: :lol: Suppose you could have a disco there. Thanks for the kind words

@el fayce: Thank you mate

@andrea: Wow 10/10 from yourself is very high praise indeed, thank you :)

@Grand Prix:
Thank you for visiting and the kind words 👍

@eugene2023: Thanks for visiting Eugene and thanks for the kind words. Yea the SLR shots are some of my fav's aswell, really should do a proper update for that.

@S30Zenzow: Thank you mate and thanks for the visit :)
 
Apologies for the long wait between updates but anyways heres Soloracers request (If you remember making one :lol: ). It was for a Standard Race car at either Monza or Spa. Hope you like :nervous:



Nissan R92CP @ Monza





















Plus a revamp of the OP :)​
 
Last edited:
This weeks competition entry's and rejects

PMC



Rejects





2.0



CCCL


​
 
Ah yes I remember making the request and you have done an amazing job with it, you cannot tell that it is a standard car at all! Also beautiful competition entries 👍
 
Me frackin' gusta. :drool:👍

WHY OH WHY, can I not do things as good as this!?

And I love the way use upload both the before - after versions as well. Shows the things you apply to make them look so good.

*Runs away and hides in corner applying the newly acquired editing methods*
 
@Soloracer3: Thanks, Glad you like them :)👍 There was alot thrown away though as i seem to struggle with standards :lol:

@FishyJuice: Haha, your too kind. Sure you can do just as good if not better 👍
Yea I always like to see the differences aswell. Your always welcome to come out of the corner and ask what I do if you like :lol:


Any other requests from anybody else, promise it won't take as long to wait :lol:
 
Best Le Mans - Car ever!
Simple as that.

Oh. The best Photos of the R92CP if have seen.... ever!
Well done, Champ! 👍
 
Fantastic R92CP Set !
some sick angles and great tones
 
@20832: Best of this car you've seen? :cheers: Thank you for the very kinds words, seems i might not be as bad with standards as i thought :lol:

@Boabdulrahman: Cheers for the kind words :)

@asriel: Thakns mate and thanks for the visit 👍
 
That's a really good R92 set, love it! Keep up the good work mate! 👍
 
Love the first 4 shots of the R92CP. Really like the colour tones and composition. Also really like the CCCL entry.
 
@Kakumakic: Thanks mate :)👍

@Grand Prix: Thanks for the kind words Grand Prix 👍
 
Well been a while since my last post if anybody noticed :lol: Just a small update for now using PD's very nice Xmas gift. Hope to get some shots of the new DLC up soon after i've bought it lol
















Any Comments or criticism welcomed as always :)
​
 
I'm loving them man! The bloom along with the tones, look perfect! Third and last are the standouts to me. Great work!
 
Nice, I like the last three. 👍
 
Looking gewd, real gewd. :drool:
 
Happy New Year Everyone :) Hope everybody had a nice time over the holidays 👍

My first set of 2012 :)

Super GT Calsonic Nissan GT-R















My CCCL entry



PMC entry



Comments and critisum welcomed as always:)




@Retro: Thanks as always mate. Yea the third was my favourite out of that set aswell, was really happy how the editing turned out on it

@Grand Prix: Thanks mate 👍

@Fishy: Cheers mate 👍

​
 
Really liking #6 (with the GT-R badge).
 
Your cccl entry is beautiful! I love how crisp and contrasting the reflections are. The colours are nice too.
 
I agree with him.

Fantastic work on on the Super GT batch also.
 
Lovely angles on the GT-R Set 👍
 
Okay, now time for Lolvo bro #3 to give him opinion on this here set... :lol:
The whole set may not be one of your greatest, but a few of them are really terrific. And about your CCCL entry...

DAT ASS. Great set, and I think I'll be voting for you in the CCCL if possible. :p:tup:
 
Awesome set man :drool: :drool: And your entries are ace! Really nice 👍
 
Back