• Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 122 comments
This weeks Competition entries :)

CCCL entry

PMC entry

2.0 entry

And a few rejects

@SVX: #5 You mean :P. Thanks mate 👍

@arsenal1992: Thanks, I was very happy with how the colour and reflections came out after a little levels adjustment :)

@andrea: Thank you for the kind words andrea 👍

@20832:
Thanks 👍

@FishyJuice: Lol yea, these Lolvo logos are confusing sometimes :lol: I actually thought it was one of my better sets :lol: but thanks for the kind words mate and thank you for the vote in the CCCL :)👍

@iNs3CuRe: Cheers mate and thanks for the visit 👍

Great shots and editing on the Super GT set. 👍
All of your comp entries are :drool: both this week and last. :)

@ShaolinMasta: Thank you for the very kinds words mate 👍

@Terronium-12: Lol thank you T :P

@Nato: Thank you. Was really happy with the editing of that set :)

@akuyuku: :lol: thank you, hope it was a good word :P

@TVR: Cheers, just a shame they don’t open as would of made the shot much better.

A quick preview shot of the next set, hopefully be up in the next day or so 👍

Fantastic Ford GT phototravel shots. Great colour too. 👍

Aventador close-up is just awesome. :drool:

Wow !
Haven't been here in a while, and i'll have to say I missed alot of FANTASTIC shots !
Love the last couple of sets, and great editing !

Wow thanks for all the kind words and anticipation for the next set. Really appreciated 👍

Anyways here it is. Such a photogenic car and I got abit carried away so its a bigger update than usual and there were quite a few that didn’t make the cut aswell lol
A few shots might seem abit over edited/bright but I thought the colour and surroundings suited that type of editing so took the risk :P

2012 Lamborghini Aventador

Hopefully it's up to everyones expectations and thanks for looking :)👍​

Hell Yes! :drool: I love the bright, vibrant style you've used with these. Also the two shots with the chair just in frame - GENIUS! 👍

DAMN. :drool: Fantastic update, but if I could give one tip. It'd be to really tone down the sharpening. I think a few of them looks jagged, and the "worst" of the lot is probably this one. Excuse the harsh words, but a few of them are over-sharpened IMO. Still, just fantastic shots. :drool:

Back