StoneyNUFC Photo Album ::: Lamborghini Aventador

• Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 122 comments
Wow.
Some brillant shots, and great color toning through out. That 2nd Kyoto shot though, love it. Awesome angle and framing.

Wow.
Some brillant shots, and great color toning through out. That 2nd Kyoto shot though, love it. Awesome angle and framing.

Thank you Gtuned. Yea that kyoto shot is one of my favorites aswell :)

Nice way to start your gallery

Thanks 👍

Amazing work. I love the third shot of the Lambo, and all the Volvo @ Kyoto shots. :drool:

Thank for the kind words Fishy :)

Extremely nice start to your gallery. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks ashes, More to come soon :)

Another update, This is my first time shooting standard cars so wasn't sure how good they would turn out lol

DTM Seasonal @ Madrid

Enjoy, any C+C is welcomed :)

Last edited:
You must be a photographer and you must know how to edit because they are all very nice work and far better anything I can do.

WOW! Loving those DTM pictures man, all of them. I'll sure be checking in here next update.

Thank you very much Cerebus. Your comment is appreciated

Update from the preview shot. Such a fantastic looking car so knew i had to get it out for some photos soon. Anyways hope you like and as usual any comments and criticism is welcomed :)

Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 Zagato @ Laguna Sega

[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoneynufc/6066821332/in/photostream"]
6066821332_e24d699952.jpg
[/URL]

Alfa not a great choice? :lol:

Anyways had a friends Jaguar XK for the day and fell in love with it. Such a gorgeous car and the 4.2 litre Supercharged engine sounded lovely so had to get some shots of it in GT

Any C+C :)

This is a high quality gallery you've got here! Those Jag photos are certainly amongst the best I've seen - just gorgeous! :drool: 👍

1st, 2nd and 6th. Wow. Man, these are some of the prettiest shots of that car I've seen on GTP. Fantastic shots.

The close ups look very, very good!
So does every single other photo in your Gallery.
Always had problems with photos in that Phototravel - Place (what's it called again?)

Very nice sir!

That jag looks sweeeeet! I love the lighting.

This is a high quality gallery you've got here! Those Jag photos are certainly amongst the best I've seen - just gorgeous! :drool: 👍

:drool: I didn't know you could get the Jag to look so good.

1st, 2nd and 6th. Wow. Man, these are some of the prettiest shots of that car I've seen on GTP. Fantastic shots.

Great work on the Jag, it's your best work. 👍 :drool:

The close ups look very, very good!
So does every single other photo in your Gallery.
Always had problems with photos in that Phototravel - Place (what's it called again?)

Very nice sir!

Wow, thanks for all the kind words guys. very much appreciated 👍

@ 20832 Yea it can be a tricky place to get a good light source and reflections, just trial and error lol. It's called Kyoto.

Heres a couple random scenery shots i took while doing the jag set that i forgot to post.

Last edited:
Thank you guys, every comment is appreciated :)

My 2.0 entry for this week.

And the rest of the bunch that i had to pick from lol

:)

Back