The "OMG 2.03 and DLC!" thread - DLC Packs Are Live!

• Thread starter ghsnu
  • 1,466 comments
As promised:

Beetle Mania

f93118b5.jpg

23a29362.jpg

b401db23.jpg

2970682c.jpg

The test track isnt a "track" but a new link on GTLife to the track... IDK if that has been stated yet or not...

You can still run the whole track in practice and arcade modes. I running the new Jag in arcade on the track right now. It's insane how long it is.

The Bug looks good. Stupid license plate ruins the lines though.

Does it at least sound decent?

^ That looks wild! :eek:

It is a new track. That's just the Speed Test feature.

Ahh, I havent got into practice mode yet... still opening the DLC cars ;)

I just saw the Speed Test on the Homescreen and figured that was it.

BTW that Bug looks hot... lol..

Thats the figure 8 icon... Begin Top Speed test and the normal looking start is the begin Acceleration Test.

And that was the leaked screenshot we all though was weird was the speed test I guess

1 mile, 1/4 mile testing, 0-60, 0-100.... pretty cool

The first wing option is the "ducktail" like on the Carrera RS 2.7. It looks good without bumpers though.

You still can't race this new track online without purchasing the DLC? Just checking in case PD like to let people race new tracks online for a little bit and then stop you later on to entice you to buy the DLC.

You still can't race this new track online without purchasing the DLC? Just checking in case PD like to let people race new tracks online for a little bit and then stop you later on to entice you to buy the DLC.

I posted earlier that you can. I have a friend from the UK that's on with me right now.

Is there anywhere that shows the fastest speed tests to compare other models? If so how many does it show?

Also take it that there is no official drag racing online?

No, I tried, I've done half a mile and it kicked me out of the server :indiff:

Back