The "OMG 2.03 and DLC!" thread - DLC Packs Are Live!

• Thread starter ghsnu
  • 1,466 comments
Days are changed after a Speed Test also. Just noticed I have a whole new UCD.

CAM
What other thread?

Sorry, the R-X Oval thread. I feel they had started to do something else with this track, being as there is a road to the left that is tick marked every 100m as well. Wish they would implement real drag...

A little under 4 minutes in the Red Bull X2010 with an average speed of 279mph.... not bad.

That actually makes the X cars maybe worthwhile owning... lol..

OMG I couldnt imagine a countryman or a beetle on that track.... I think it would exceed YouTube limits... lol

Worse yet the Sambabus...

308.2 mph in my X2011! 495 kmh! So close to 500. A little more break in should do it ;)

Edit: 309.1 ....... Come on!
Edit: 309.8 -_-
Edit: 310.2 , 499 Kmh!

Last edited:
A little under 4 minutes in the Red Bull X2010 with an average speed of 279mph.... not bad.

That actually makes the X cars maybe worthwhile owning... lol..

OMG I couldnt imagine a countryman or a beetle on that track.... I think it would exceed YouTube limits... lol

The wouldnt be too bad, the leaf on the other hand though.....

Just finished a race. X2011 and the Aventador. Only did it to see how fast we could get the Aventador. Ended up hitting 311mph with the Aventador with the X2011 doing a bump draft. We done 5 laps; the X2011 finished in 23:25.319 and the Aventador in 23:26.854

I was in the Aventador.

Im going to see how long it takes the sambabus to get around it if I dont fall asleep while trying....

VYPA-SQUAD_Ace
Just finished a race. X2011 and the Aventador. Only did it to see how fast we could get the Aventador. Ended up hitting 311mph with the Aventador with the X2011 doing a bump draft. We done 5 laps; the X2011 finished in 23:25.319 and the Aventador in 23:26.854

I was in the Aventador.

Did you take off with the Aventador? 311 is crazy for a road car, racing soft tyres?

SincereTheRebel
Is there a drag racing mode of any kind which involve multiple cars on the track at the same time

Not that I've seen. Only offline and only you.

Maybe Arcade has something more. Haven't checked.

If some of you wanna try now i´m hosting a room with RACE X at night only because i can´t change the day time. I´m from Spain so it is in Europe. I had a good race with 2 English guys. Very funny. Speed Cerbera, Dodge Viper ACR and Veyron.

Has anyone else max tuned the beetle? because after I upgraded everything, EXCEPT the turbo/supercharger it only had like 70 hp, so I was thinking, oh, it's not gonna be that fast. That is, until I put a stage 3 turbo on it............202 hp, lol :scared:

Also, has anyone else noticed that on the Aventador, no matter how high you make the top speed on the custom tranny, it still doesn't go too much faster than 200 mph? Even after a max tune.

Hey EU folks, I'm plenty uninformed about this update. I'm guessing there is no specific time for this to hit psnetwork. I hope Polyphony does not screw this one up for our region.

Yeah... this is gonna be addicting.

Nice photos, what a ridic- car

When your about two-thirds through the second straight, to the right is a very large and highly banked corner. Definitely a new track hidden inside.

308.2 mph in my X2011! 495 kmh! So close to 500. A little more break in should do it ;)

EDIT: 309.1 ....... Come on!
EDIT: 309.8 -_-

You need to play around with the gear box a little bit, better change the Highest Gear than Max Speed. I made 312.4 mph at the first go..

Hey EU folks, I'm plenty uninformed about this update. When is this hitting psnetwork?

Nice photos, what a ridic- car
Hopefully when I wake up, but that is wishful thinking from my side. If I'm going to guess I'd say around 1pm or something.

Just got the dlc and the v12 is one of my new favorite cars. It's a good car for the pp it's at and it is just good handling. The Lamborghini is pretty good and it's pretty fast. Of course the 1200 beetle is the best though. :P

I just joined a US based room and took the mighty Kubelwagen Typ82 for a "blast" round Route X. Got some help to 200mph thanks to a nice chap in a redbull. Tremendous

I just joined a US based room and took the mighty Kubelwagen Typ82 for a "blast" round Route X. Got some help to 200mph thanks to a nice chap in a redbull. Tremendous

tried that on gt4 once with a FGT and a stock beatle, good fun

Latest Posts

Back