The "OMG 2.03 and DLC!" thread - DLC Packs Are Live!

• Thread starter ghsnu
  • 1,466 comments
United States
Tucson, AZ
spedy7
Figured it's best to keep everything contained in one thread :).

Feel free to post as you please about the update (even the eager wait to download it/percentage updates - just don't stray too far offtopic).

Just trying to keep everyone out of trouble :sly:.

Thread title: courtesy of Recon.

Last edited:
Had Bob in the Spa and after the race it told me the server was down. Would be sweet to get the update tonight. Hope it doesn't take too long, I wanna get back to grinding.

@GT5Fanatic I read in the other thread that the PSN update is around, if you were asking about the DLC, if not, go with chriz

Yeah, you should the words "beetle" and "FTW" in the thread name.

The one thing I'm looking forward to is the 2J's "fan downforce option" mentioned by Space Empire.

I wanna hear those fans drown out the tranny whine PD. *fingers crossed* :dopey:

@GT5Fanatic I read in the other thread that the PSN update is around, if you were asking about the DLC, if not, go with chriz

Yeah, you should the words "beetle" and "FTW" in the thread name.

:lol: great idea - consider it done 👍.

DLC: Tomorrow for us Yanks, wednesday for the Limies (story: my dad's biker buddy came over one weekend to get drunk/party/darts/the usual guy-hang-out. During darts and having plenty of Jack Daniels, he kept saying "them Limies figured it out". Kept bugging him about it for a few days :lol:).

Update: usually 1-15 mins after the maintenance.

I didn't know the update was so close at hand. I figured that'd be tomorrow too.

Hoping it'll hold true to expectations. I'm pretty excited! Just a friendly reminder, you may want to back up your game saves, you never know what could happen in the midst of an update!

So, there's nearly 100 people viewing this thread, anyone car to tell me what's so exciting about this update? (Besides the DLC comes after it, lol).

~Thanks.

Back