The "OMG 2.03 and DLC!" thread - DLC Packs Are Live!

• Thread starter ghsnu
  • 1,466 comments
eran0004
Well, the Leaf is pretty neat. The interior is not that bad. And I can look at the front without wanting to stab my own eyes over and over gain.

However, the rear end is about the ugliest thing ever produced by mankind, (feces included). What were they thinking...

In the past years Nissan had hard time, except for the 350z and 370z. Thanks god we don't have the Juke in GT5. Imagine a mixed race series with Juke, Cube and Leaf. Eye-bleeding.

In the past years Nissan had hard time, except for the 350z and 370z. Thanks god we don't have the Juke in GT5. Imagine a mixed race series with Juke, Cube and Leaf. Eye-bleeding.

Though I wouldn't mind the Juke-R to appear in the game together with the Leaf RC. Now that will be awesome :dopey:.

It's a shame that the acceleration runs are limited to a 1000 meters, so you have to take some cars to the track in practice mode and get just right at the start line and make your own 0-200km/h run.

It's a shame that the acceleration runs are limited to a 1000 meters, so you have to take some cars to the track in practice mode and get just right at the start line and make your own 0-200km/h run.

I actually set Miles in driving options (with in the speed test main screen) then do my runs in miles, it allows you to do 1600m runs (1 mile) then when you get back to the main speed test screen change it back to Km's and it lists all the meter/kilometer data 400m,1000m, 0-100kmh, 0-200km/h.

Even though you did the run in imperial measure it still logs the metric distances and times and lists them (correctly) once to change the units. This way atleast you get 1600m to make 200km/h and you get the extra benchmark options (0-100mph, 0-1 mile etc).

Jay
I actually set Miles in driving options (with in the speed test main screen) then do my runs in miles, it allows you to do 1600m runs (1 mile) then when you get back to the main speed test screen change it back to Km's and it lists all the meter/kilometer data 400m,1000m, 0-100kmh, 0-200km/h.

Even though you did the run in imperial measure it still logs the metric distances and times and lists them (correctly) once to change the units. This way atleast you get 1600m to make 200km/h and you get the extra benchmark options (0-100mph, 0-1 mile etc).

Cool! Thanks for the tip! 👍

this whole thing has been a joke!!!!
the news feed said that we should have payed $8.45 for the car pack in aus
but we payed $9.95!!!!!! WTF
how can this be possible!!!
WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!

STIGGY_34
this whole thing has been a joke!!!!
the news feed said that we should have payed $8.45 for the car pack in aus
but we payed $9.95!!!!!! WTF
how can this be possible!!!
WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!

So for both we pay half of what we paid for the game

Any news of it out in Iceland? PSN store is about a month late here, the updates have to be delievered by a USB Stick by a Sony Representative...

Nissan had used Gran Turismo 5 for tune the real car like its seen in this video.

Is matter of time that appears in a DLC I supposed.

Wait...so they used GT to Tune a car...that's not even in the game? :lol:

I thought people would learn to not use their debit/credit cards on these consoles after PSN was compromised and XBL-EA's FIFA11/12 issue and even STEAM on PC with the hacks and compromises. Yikes. Folks, just buy the PSN cards at a store!! It's what I do now and now CC is on file with either of my platforms.

I thought people would learn to not use their debit/credit cards on these consoles after PSN was compromised and XBL-EA's FIFA11/12 issue with the hacks and compromises. Yikes. Folks, just buy the PSN cards at a store!!
But sometimes they can be priced at $1.50 more than what they're real value is. What a ripoff! :sly:

But sometimes they can be priced at $1.50 more than what they're real value is. What a ripoff! :sly:

True, but keep that in your account for future purposes. On both of my HD consoles I have remaining money/points and I just leave it there until I'm ready to buy something, then I'll get another card. I'd rather have $2 sitting in my account than risk having to go through hassles with new CCs and fixing all the mess. Already dealt with it on PSN and with FIFA12 and XBL. It's such a pain in the neck that now I exclusively buy content on PSN/XBL via cards I purchased at the store.

True, but keep that in your account for future purposes. On both of my HD consoles I have remaining money/points and I just leave it there until I'm ready to buy something, then I'll get another card. I'd rather have $2 sitting in my account than risk having to go through hassles with new CCs and fixing all the mess. Already dealt with it on PSN and with FIFA12 and XBL. It's such a pain in the neck that now I exclusively buy content on PSN/XBL via cards I purchased at the store.
Sorry for wasting your time, but I wasn't serious. I have $3 backed up in my PSN wallet. I don't see how people are complaining about an extra $1.50 if they already have to spend much more than that. Nothing's going to change about the fact that Australia has to over-pay for just about everything.

I didn't even know about minimum wage being close to twice/thrice as much there than in the U.S. I, also, JUST figured out the exchange rate is almost exactly the same as I was typing this.

The State of Washington has the highest minimum wage at $9.04/hour. The states of Georgia (9 million population) and Wyoming (500k population) have the lowest minimum wage ($5.15) of the 45 states that have a minimum wage requirement.
The DLC prices aren't exactly fair to everybody when you look at it this way.

Last edited:
Wait...so they used GT to Tune a car...that's not even in the game? :lol:

I guess you know that is not the first time Polyphony serves their tools to simulate virtually a tuned car. Are known collaboration in design of aerodynamics and the overall behavior of preparations such as that made ​​Opera Performance to the 350Z, Nismo Fairlady Z s-tune, Amuse S-2000 and several others.

Latest Posts

Back