StoneyNUFC Photo Album ::: Lamborghini Aventador

  • Thread starter Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 122 comments
  • 7,611 views
This weeks Competition entries :)

CCCL entry



PMC entry



2.0 entry




And a few rejects





@SVX: #5 You mean :p. Thanks mate 👍

@arsenal1992: Thanks, I was very happy with how the colour and reflections came out after a little levels adjustment :)

@andrea: Thank you for the kind words andrea 👍

@20832:
Thanks 👍

@FishyJuice: Lol yea, these Lolvo logos are confusing sometimes :lol: I actually thought it was one of my better sets :lol: but thanks for the kind words mate and thank you for the vote in the CCCL :)👍

@iNs3CuRe: Cheers mate and thanks for the visit 👍

​
 
Awesome gallery with amazing photos :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Great shots and editing on the Super GT set. 👍
All of your comp entries are :drool: both this week and last. :)
 
I like your PMC entry.
 
@ShaolinMasta: Thank you for the very kinds words mate 👍

@Terronium-12: Lol thank you T :p

@Nato: Thank you. Was really happy with the editing of that set :)

@akuyuku: :lol: thank you, hope it was a good word :p

@TVR: Cheers, just a shame they don’t open as would of made the shot much better.


A quick preview shot of the next set, hopefully be up in the next day or so 👍

​
 
Looks good, looking forward to the full set 👍
 
:drool:
 
Sweet! :)
 
Beautiful shots. I really love your close ups. Something that I can't seem to master.
 
Fantastic Ford GT phototravel shots. Great colour too. 👍

Aventador close-up is just awesome. :drool:
 
Very moody. Can't wait for the update.
 
Like the atmosphere in there! :)
Expecting great things from you! 👍
 
Wow !
Haven't been here in a while, and i'll have to say I missed alot of FANTASTIC shots !
Love the last couple of sets, and great editing !
 
Awesome preview, looking forward to the full set.
 
Wow thanks for all the kind words and anticipation for the next set. Really appreciated 👍

Anyways here it is. Such a photogenic car and I got abit carried away so its a bigger update than usual and there were quite a few that didn’t make the cut aswell lol
A few shots might seem abit over edited/bright but I thought the colour and surroundings suited that type of editing so took the risk :p



2012 Lamborghini Aventador



















Hopefully it's up to everyones expectations and thanks for looking :)👍​
 
Awesome shots StoneyNUFC ! :drool::drool::drool:
Really stunning !
Kyoto shots are my favorites 👍
 
Aventador at Kyoto :drool: Amazing shots! Such great tones
 
i forgot what i was goin to say but these are amazing
 
These are fabulous, especially the close up shots and this one :drool:
 
Hell Yes! :drool: I love the bright, vibrant style you've used with these. Also the two shots with the chair just in frame - GENIUS! 👍
 
Diggin' the Kyoto shots, well done 👍
 
A bit too warm if you ask me, but still very nice pictures! :)
 
Dude these are the best pics I've seen of this car yet! Amazing.
 
DAMN. :drool: Fantastic update, but if I could give one tip. It'd be to really tone down the sharpening. I think a few of them looks jagged, and the "worst" of the lot is probably this one. Excuse the harsh words, but a few of them are over-sharpened IMO. Still, just fantastic shots. :drool:
 
Back