Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
  • 108,986 views
Nice shots :drool:
I like tone and mood in this shots 👍
Great entry btw !
 
@jus1029: Thanks! I was trying to create a moody kinda feeling in this set.

@ShaolinMasta: Thanks for the constant visits and comments, really appreciate it!

That ZR-1's currently my wallpaper for my phone. If anyone want's an iPhone cut of that, feel free to ask! :)
 
Oh, am I your SECOND pinoy friend? :lol:

Also, congrats on your first win on the Photoshop Comp!
 
@el_fayce: Thanks!
 













Less Makes More
Simple angles, simple shots, more oomph.

​

@Nato_777: Thanks!
 
Last edited:
:drool:==========👍

Congrats on your first win in the PMC comps! :cheers:
 
Wow, love the tones on your sets. Very nice real mood.

Love the editing on transformer shot,
 
@jus1029: Thanks, and thanks again, for the congrats. Cheers! :cheers:

@ashes619: Thanks for visiting. :)

@Ariesps: Most of the time, the music I listen to while editing the photos influences me a whole lot on the mood I take on for the pictures. This set was made listening to 'Glad You Came' by The Wanted. Thanks, btw. :)
 
Last edited:
Great shots 👍
1st is my favorite :drool:
 
Woah, the minimalism in these shots makes them look great! 👍
 
@ShaolinMasta: Thanks! My favourite's the last one.

@Soloracer3: That's the aim! Cheers! :cheers:
 
The GT shots look awesome.:drool:
 
Love the angles and the tones !
That GT is fantastic
 
@SMFan: Thanks! :D

@Boabdulrahman: The GT is a beautiful car. Thanks mate! :cheers:

Somehow, I think I made the wrong choice entering in the 2.0. I should've entered with the first shot of the set. :nervous:
 
:tup:Love that GT40 set !!!
 
Can't believe i've missed this awesome gallery. Your winning Photoshop shot is epic, fantastic editing skills my friend and love your latest Ford GT set, beautiful tones throughout 👍
 
@grubymike: Thanks!

@StoneyNUFC: Thanks, thanks and thanks! Be sure to visit again! :D
 
Last edited:




Giallo Orion
"I painted it yellow, because it was sunshiny and bright."

​
 
Last edited:
Great job, slzk! 👍 Maybe we'll do a photo shoot on March! :)
 
The first picture is very, very cool. A nice and simple but yet very intense way of using the Panning Mode 1!

Very nice, slzk! :)
 
@jus1029: Alright! Sounds great. Good luck for your finals!

@20832: I'm playing with mode 1 quite a lot recently. Some turned out great, while others were complete crap. Thanks 20832!
 


9 0 8
Peugeot announced it's withdrawal from Le Mans, 3 days ago.
Peugeot has been, and will always be in my heart, a Le Mans contender.
Do come back.


​
 
Last edited:
Is there anyway to post pictures on gtp mobile?
 
@Blazing99: I have never tried uploading photos from the app before, so I can't really help you on this.

@Leicht: Thanks! Stay around for the full set! :D
 
.

@Leicht: Thanks! Stay around for the full set! :D

LOL I just realize you're the same dude that I shouted on 20832's Gallery
 
Last edited:
LOL I just realize you're the same dude that I shouted on 20832's Gallery

:D Why are you so surprised to see a Singaporean, though?
 
Last edited:
Back