Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
:D Why are you so surprised to see a Singapore, though?

I DON'T KNOW WHY :crazy: ...I think it's because it's rare for me to see guys from SEA in GTP. Usually it's like EU or US people 98% of the time...andyou remind me of Singapore, as you know I went there last week...I think it's becuase I stayed in Orchard Road that makes it memorable :lol:

Leicht
I DON'T KNOW WHY :crazy: ...I think it's because it's rare for me to see guys from SEA in GTP. Usually it's like EU or US people 98% of the time...andyou remind me of Singapore, as you know I went there last week...I think it's becuase I stayed in Orchard Road that makes it memorable :lol:

There are a few on the forums. I presume you know? Say, doesn't Brunei $ = Singapore $?

I love the Gallardo set and the 908 preview(?) is there more to come - I hope so. :) 👍

@Nato_777: Thanks! Glad you liked it. There is definitely more to come from the 908 tribute. Stay tuned!

@SVX: Thanks! Stay around for the full tribute!

@ShaolinMasta: Thanks for everything, mate! The favourites on Flickr and the comments, really appreciate them! It's real heart-warming to see people actually liking my stuff.
Cheers mate. :cheers:

@kaede: A fellow Singaporean! Thanks! I think they're the better of all my sets, maybe I should do more of these 'moody' shots. :sly:

A Swan Song
"Swan song" is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture given before death or retirement.
Peugeot has retired from Le Mans.
Peugeot has retired from racing.
The singing swan for Peugeot has sung.
Au revoir, Peugeot LM.

Thanks 20832 for being there with me as the pilot of the Team Peugeot Total 908!

Last edited:
@jus1029: Thanks mate! Let's hope March comes faster then. :D

@SMfan: Thanks!

@Gtuned: That's a huge compliment coming from you. :eek: Thanks a lot, mate!

@Loading: Thanks! The 2nd and 3rd are both my favorites of this set. :)

@ShaolinMasta: Cheers mate! :cheers:

There's one more wallpaper sized one but I seemed to have trouble uploading that one.

Somehow, Flickr always resizes my wallpaper to 1080px. Is there anyway to make it upload in it's original size?

Superb - well worth the wait - as Gtuned said - amongst (if not) the best 908 shots around. :bowdown:
I think you have to get a pro account to upload in the original size.

That first shot is so beautifully chaotic, and I love the clean tones through out.
Another great set.

@jus1029: Thanks! Maybe I should have...

@DarkR: Thanks!

@Gtuned: Cheers, mate! :cheers: The first one's my favourite.

Elisa
The Lotus Elise was named after Elisa, the granddaughter of Romano Artioli, chairman of lotus.

Back