Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
  • 108,986 views
I would agree to BkS there. The 4th and 5th shots are a masterpiece! :drool:
 
@BkS: Thanks! My favourites are the first and second.

@20832: Thanks, mate! Cheers! :cheers:

@jus1029: Took a second look at the 5th shot. There seemed to be lots of green in there! Thanks jus!
 
Oh, the greener colors look :drool::drool::drool:
 
Just beautiful. Simple and Beautiful. The shots make me think of SlipZ too, which ain't a bad thing.
 
Epic realism :drool:. Love the 1st one:tup:.
 
Beautiful shots, I love it when someone uses the miniature filter in a tasteful way as you've done here too. 👍 :bowdown:
 
@SMfan: Thanks! The green really goes well with the environment in the set, as I've noticed. :)

@Gtuned: Cheers, mate! I noticed I'm starting to do quite a lot of minimalistic shots recently.

@DarkR: Thanks, mate!

@grrlpurple: Thanks! I'd say, cobble goes well with cars! :lol:

@Horde_R35: Thanks mate!

@Nato_777: Cheers, mate!
 









Garnet
Garnet comes from 14th century Middle English word Gernet meaning dark red or blood red.
First of the upcoming gem sets.
Garnet.

​
 
Depressing Atmosphere in your pictures.
But the quality is making me happy again :lol:
 
Another fantastic set! 👍 Those tunnel shot sure look :drool:
 
I love the Lotus and Mazda set! :)
 
There are a few on the forums. I presume you know? Say, doesn't Brunei $ = Singapore $?

I only know Zerox...but I think there's other that I haven't discovered yet....yes, we have the same exchange rate but that damn shop doesn't recognize it..it's kinda weird when other shops at Orchard accept Bruneian Dollar >.>
 
A little too central for my liking but a very good atmosphere in this shot 👍
 
@Leicht: Cheers, mate! Seems like you enjoyed your stay in Singapore.

@Soloracer3: Thanks! May be too central though, like you said.
 
@Soloracer3: Thanks, mate!
 
Too much around the car. Would've turned out better if you have the car in central and the surrounding quite blurry.

Good Wallpaper still! 👍
 
@20832: Thanks for the criticism, really appreciate it. Tells me what I'm lacking on and doing wrong. Cheers! :cheers:
 




The Axe Murderer

Ringmaster I

Ringmaster II
​
 
Sweet previews, slzk! Dat glowing disk! :drool:
 
:drool:
More. Now. NAO I SAY.
 
@jus1029: Thanks, jus! I was so amazed with the glowing brake disc that I think I took 12 or so photos of the same angle with the glow. :p

@Gtuned: Thanks, Gtuned! /delaysreleaseofsettonextyear



Also, my 2.0 entry:



I don't really post my entries here, but I liked this one so much. So I did. :p
 
I love the tone! :drool:👍
 
@ShaolinMasta: Thanks! Stay around for the full set!

@jus1029: Thanks, again, mate!
 
Fantastic entry and previews. Loving all of them. :drool:
 






The Axe Murderer
It will play with you before killing you.
It will make you struggle to keep yourself alive.
But it's beautiful, it's pretty.
It's one-of-a-kind.
Pay a price of your life, to take the best drive of your time.



​
 
Back