Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
I would agree to BkS there. The 4th and 5th shots are a masterpiece! :drool:

@BkS: Thanks! My favourites are the first and second.

@20832: Thanks, mate! Cheers! :cheers:

@jus1029: Took a second look at the 5th shot. There seemed to be lots of green in there! Thanks jus!

Just beautiful. Simple and Beautiful. The shots make me think of SlipZ too, which ain't a bad thing.

Beautiful shots, I love it when someone uses the miniature filter in a tasteful way as you've done here too. 👍 :bowdown:

@SMfan: Thanks! The green really goes well with the environment in the set, as I've noticed. :)

@Gtuned: Cheers, mate! I noticed I'm starting to do quite a lot of minimalistic shots recently.

@DarkR: Thanks, mate!

@grrlpurple: Thanks! I'd say, cobble goes well with cars! :lol:

@Horde_R35: Thanks mate!

@Nato_777: Cheers, mate!

Garnet
Garnet comes from 14th century Middle English word Gernet meaning dark red or blood red.
First of the upcoming gem sets.
Garnet.

There are a few on the forums. I presume you know? Say, doesn't Brunei $ = Singapore $?

I only know Zerox...but I think there's other that I haven't discovered yet....yes, we have the same exchange rate but that damn shop doesn't recognize it..it's kinda weird when other shops at Orchard accept Bruneian Dollar >.>

A little too central for my liking but a very good atmosphere in this shot 👍

@Leicht: Cheers, mate! Seems like you enjoyed your stay in Singapore.

@Soloracer3: Thanks! May be too central though, like you said.

Too much around the car. Would've turned out better if you have the car in central and the surrounding quite blurry.

Good Wallpaper still! 👍

@20832: Thanks for the criticism, really appreciate it. Tells me what I'm lacking on and doing wrong. Cheers! :cheers:

@jus1029: Thanks, jus! I was so amazed with the glowing brake disc that I think I took 12 or so photos of the same angle with the glow. :P

@Gtuned: Thanks, Gtuned! /delaysreleaseofsettonextyear

Also, my 2.0 entry:

I don't really post my entries here, but I liked this one so much. So I did. :P

The Axe Murderer
It will play with you before killing you.
It will make you struggle to keep yourself alive.
But it's beautiful, it's pretty.
It's one-of-a-kind.
Pay a price of your life, to take the best drive of your time.

Back