Apok's Photos - Mini update- Galant at the Nurburgring

• Thread starter Apok
  • 213 comments
Not a fan of the colour on the 458 but like what you have done before, a fantastic work 👍

Actually that kit looks rather nice!

I don't think you can take shots without pausing the replay but when you do take the picture it adds an effect while it processes to create the motion aspect. (I think)

MYBaLLsaReB1G
I don't think you can take shots without pausing the replay nut when you do take te picture it adds an effect while it processes to create the motion aspect. (I think)

Sure , when pausing the game to take the picture I assuming there must some sort of option or setting ? Seeing far too many moving shots about that are fantastic and I need to find out how . Thanks man for your quick reply , I'll have to investigate further 👍

This one is awesome. Also like the last two of the Tuscan set. Very interesting use of foreground and background in the 2nd last one.

The Kart, the M3... Just awesome job mate! 👍

Daaane, the new front page or... a thumbnails. That one looks great and very organised!

Last edited:
I'd just like to express how much I appreciate any feedback. I don't really reply very often in my own thread because it always feels like I'm bumping my thread. :lol:
But really thanks for the feedback. It's the thing that keeps me posting these.

Last edited:
aaaf0946-c9f6-441e-bff8-c3d0e78ebaa3.png

RUF Shoot looks absolutely amazing.

Last edited:
Great orange on the BTR, made it look premium (wheels probably help too, :lol:) The shots are excellent as well. :D

Back